• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Nov 18-24 | WELCOME THRILLHO

Shouta

So according to Eventhubs, T.hawk got quite a few buffs.

- Walk speed is faster.

- Standing Close Medium Punch pushes you back less distance.

- Crouching Medium Kick is now special, super and focus cancellable.

- Light Typhoon throw range has been increased from 1.50 to 1.55.

- Far Standing Heavy Kick has a smaller hurtbox, is now -2 on block instead of -7.

- Thrust Peak (down-forward Light Punch) command has been changed to back Light Punch.

- Condor Spire command is now forward-down-forward Kick.

- Light Tomahawk Buster is now 4 frame startup, instead of 5.

- EX Tomahawk Buster can be focus cancelled.

- Raging Slash command has been changed to half-circle back, half-circle back, 3 kicks. Hitbox has been increased.

These would explain Itazan's interest.

Walk speed is great. Perfect for T.hawk.

Cl.mp knocking back less means cl.mp xx hp tomahawk won't whiff on some characters. It might force an opponent into an SPD situation from there because they'll reach now? Interesting to see what this implies other than the tomahawk.

cr.mk is junk unless Spire is changed as I've said, lol.

st.hk having a smaller hurtbox and -2 on block is CRAZY good. That's a helluva good buff. Even better than what I was hoping for.

thrust peak change being back + lp is great to prevent mistakes.

Spire change was expected.

Better reversal now with it being 4 frame startup.

Just EX Tomhawk can be FADC? That's a lot of meter...

And hurray, usual Raging Slash buff that we knew about.

Horseress

Man, the FGC is great, people helping all around the globe, people here translating the changes, people there in Japan testing stuff and sending the info to us

<3 FGC

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Does Uryo use "muri" like we say "broken"? Reading his favorable tweet on Honda's U2 being 1f and I'm not sure if he's giving an example or exception with hands FADC U2.

I think they actually may have.

Frequently, when some sort of news breaks or leaks via GAF or a GAF insider and Eventhubs posts it as coming from an "anonymous source." So either they literally believe and post anything that comes across their mailbox, or they have a thing where they don't like sourcing GAF.

Whatever, fuck Eventhubs anyways. I used to champion the site and now they've gone and made their site as user-unfriendly as could possibly be.

event scrubs

Mr. X

lol hugo's u1 is 720 and u2 is antiair grab!! whooooooooo would have thoughtttttt

seriously that's so lazy

literally there was one thing i was looking forward to for hugo, and that was hammer frenzy as an ultra. maybe you get clap or lariat fadc ultra, maybe you don't, but certainly you at least get some differentiation between hugo and the other characters

can u2 at least be comboable so hugo can do wall throw to u2 or somethno i don't even know why i asked that is certainly not happening

i have no idea what role he plays in this game

You're not alone in your thoughts.

casperOne

Guile

- Crouching LP is now +5 on hit.

I forgot to mention this before, but this is crazy freakin good for a LP.

This means that cr.LP ~ cr.MP is a two-frame link (as opposed to one) and you can now cr.LP ~ HP (it's a one frame link).

This generally is going to open up his damage potential off hit-confirms.

Shouta

https://twitter.com/uryoryon/status/403805738138476544

Ryu - Nothing in particular. Seems like hasn't changed from AE

https://twitter.com/uryoryon/status/403806372615045120

Kantona-san had some insane adjustments. EX Banishing doesn't connect from weak attacks. LP Banishing is now -2 on hit so you'll have to make a better read to win after that. LP Banishing's hit stun was shortened so doing it then dashing into Ultra 1 is pretty damn string.

I think he means dashing when he says that last sentence.

Who's Kantona?

https://twitter.com/uryoryon/status/403806891962142720

Sakura - LK Tatsu being -1 is a big nerf. It feels like they just put it in. Because of delayed wake up, you can't really vortex with her. With these adjustments, she's not good enough to be a main.

https://twitter.com/uryoryon/status/403807482935377920

Viper - She had a lot of strange, minor buffs. Her cl.hp got buffed to 100 damage which is nice. It seems tough to adjust Viper.

https://twitter.com/uryoryon/status/403808110315196417

Sagat - Strong.

https://twitter.com/uryoryon/status/403808461827227648

Claw - Quite buffed. Adding invincibility to EX Terror might be a bad idea. He looked really strong. With Delayed Wake-up, it's harder to vortex him too.

https://twitter.com/uryoryon/status/403808968754987009

EX Fukiage is crazy. It's great that we can use it from cr.lk. With this, Makoto players will have their worries about their damage being bad at midscreen cleared up. If they could make more (adjustments to) characters like this, it'd be really interesting.

https://twitter.com/uryoryon/status/403809636051988480

Honda - U2 being 1F now is a pretty strong buff. A sudden Hands -> FADC forward -> U2 is crazy. The other buffs are nice. Being able to use either ultras depending on situation will be nice, I think.

https://twitter.com/uryoryon/status/403810228522602496

Ken - Him walking fast was amazing. It's really quick too. cr.hk being faster on start-up means it can be comboed now. His other stuff was just buffs so he's become a strong character.

https://twitter.com/uryoryon/status/403811089772597248

Chun-li - These are some crazy adjustments. Her jump is fast. Her AA is totally back. U2 Damage up, Health up by 50, no nerfs. Her jump is fast.

https://twitter.com/uryoryon/status/403811833766617088

Guy - He didn't really feel different? His target combo didn't seem all that different. MP feels a bit long and can't be used for AA so in exchange, they buffed st.lk and st.hk If his EX Tatsu either locked the opponent or could be FADC'd, that would be good.

https://twitter.com/uryoryon/status/403813090526916608

Fei Long - He didn't seem as nerfed as I thought he would be. His footsies seem strong and it'll be a game where it's strong it seems so Fei might still be fine. The Rekka's seem strong.

https://twitter.com/uryoryon/status/403813908353265664

Yang - Buffed. Cross-up Mk. st.mp cancelable. cr.lk and Rekka had their damage up. Seems like he got stronger and more fun. I think I might play him.

https://twitter.com/uryoryon/status/403814482511544320

Yun - His HK DP doesn't have invincibility which is a bit rough but his rushdown seems as strong as ever. He seems to have been a character focused on offense now.

https://twitter.com/uryoryon/status/403815953747542016

Seth - I can't believe they added a stretch punch to him. j.hk cross-up was removed. DP is only the first hit. He had buffs and nerfs. His offense is still strong and top class. It's nice that he has buffs.

I think that should be it. Translations are a little rough because I'm doing them quick.

Shouta

Does Uryo use "muri" like we say "broken"? Reading his favorable tweet on Honda's U2 being 1f and I'm not sure if he's giving an example or exception with hands FADC U2.

I think he's saying it's the "omg, if this happens" muri more than the no good/broken muri.

Because &#12356;&#12365;&#12394;&#12426;&#12367;&#12427; should mean "Sudden incoming"

I think? I could be wrong though. I'm a bit tired right now.

nycfurby

Dhalsim's Max CPM Emporium
So I took some time to think about the changes in USF4 for my characters. And again, this is all theory. I have yet to play USF4 plus Capcom puts phantom changes in the change list all the time. Took change list from srk

Dhalsim

* Standing MK does 2 hits, 200 stun (via _BNBBN_)

One of sim's biggest problem, the fact that he has nothing to discourage people from literally MASHING focus attack all day is remedied by this change. 200 stun means people will have to really think about when to use focus now, otherwise get bodied.

* Standing MP start-up reduced from 10F to 9F, -1 on hit and block

This small change can potentially change a lot on paper. That 1F difference on startup can potentially really help out as far as overall use of the move goes. -1 on block means flat out youll probably be using the button more in poke wars (it was -3 on block in AE2012, 0 on HIT as well.) It getting changed to -1 on hit is not a big deal, I'm hoping again, this will help vs focus attacks, in the previous version if opponent focus stand strong at prime dhalsim distance, it's really hard for sim to react..unless you have super stocked for short slide super punish, in most instances sim is either getting hit or getting a b. short punish on focus dash.

* Standing HP damage increased from 75 to 80, +1 on hit

Great, now he can actually trade with fireballs again. +1 on hit means with a successful attack post hit - it will be slightly easier for him to set the pace of the match. unchanged on block though, at -4? probably will still be able to focus punish his fierce and punish with a dash into whatever.

* Standing MK Damage 40*30, stun 100*100
Again, this is going to be enough to discourage focus spamming for sure. As long as the opponent isn't all up in your face or using red focus.

* DB+LK damage increased from 30 to 40
Random ass change, noone ever hits with db+lk unless sim player crouch techs

* DB+MK slightly less pushback on hit and block
Also another random change. If it means that it's easier for Sim to land his db+mk into lp flame at more ranges, thats a good tihng.

* DB+HK damage increased from 90 to 100
Another random ass change. DB+HK is situationally very specific. You only tend to see sim's use it after a focus, to land untechable knockdown into safe jump teleport setup (this is risky, of course if you mistime your teleport.) Still, doesnt hurt.

* LK Yoga Blast has slightly reduced hurtbox
It's cool that they gave LK blast a better hurtbox for him, however, no mention of changed frame data. its 11f startup in AE2012 At least it will make it more reliable if sim does get the read with LK blast..it's basically used as a preemptive antiair, but risky unless you know 100%

* MK Yoga Blast start-up reduced from 15F to 14F

Again, this is going to be really hard to use. LK blast is 11frames. When will sim ever get a chance to land MK blast?

* EX Yoga Blast damage increased from 90*50 to 90*60, hitbox slightly expanded forward

Sim's best reversal at 5f startup, invincible frames 1-4 in ae2012 now has a better hitbox? Does that mean he'll finally stop losing to Sakura jump fierce and demon flips that are on top of his head vs upblast? Hope so.

* EX Yoga Flame damage increased from 50*70 to 70*70, hitbox slightly expanded forward

Awesome, now his blast is scary again, they nerfed it since super. Will have to see how the hitbox is changed.

* EX Yoga Blast now causes soft knockdown instead of hard
Clearly, they dont wanna buff sim too much. They scared of making this nigga good. Hopefully I'm right lol

* UC2 (Yoga Shangri-La) throw range slightly increased

Gonna be scary with 2 ultras if thats the case, however ultra2 takes a lot of practice to use well.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I think he's saying it's the "omg, if this happens" muri more than the no good/broken muri.

Because &#12356;&#12365;&#12394;&#12426;&#12367;&#12427; should mean "Sudden incoming"

I think? I could be wrong though. I'm a bit tired right now.
Well, I meant that when FGC players say "broken" they usually don't mean something is actually wrong, just that the move is good. Similarly, that sentence read literally implies you can't do hands FADC u2, but in context the sentence is supposed to be positive.

soakrates

The Yang buffs seem very promising. Faster walk speed and a cancelable s.MP are both huge (He didn't have this before? I guess it really has been that long since I've played AE). Jump MK having its cross-up properties restored is just gravy. If these changes stick, I'll probably end up playing him in USF4.

I hope I can get some time in with the game at Super Arcade next weekend. It's probably going to be a madhouse.

Shouta

Well, I meant that when FGC players say "broken" they usually don't mean something is actually wrong, just that the move is good. Similarly, that sentence read literally implies you can't do hands FADC u2, but in context the sentence is supposed to be positive.

But Uryo did say Muri to Hugo in the "omg he's too fucking big" lol

The Yang buffs seem very promising. Faster walk speed and a cancelable s.MP are both huge. Jump MK having its cross-up properties restored is just gravy. If these changes stick, I'll probably end up playing him in USF4.

I hope I can get some time in with the game at Super Arcade next weekend. It's probably going to be a madhouse.

Uryo said cr.lk and Swipes got a damage buff too which will be really sweet.

nycfurby

My opinion on Rose, her changes arent as drastic so i didn't need to break down as much

Rose

(via Aristobule)

Forward dash now 20F, down from 21F
Crouch LP damage 20 -> 30
Crouch LK damage 30 -> 40
Crouch MP damage 60 -> 70
L/M/H Soul Spiral damage 100 -> 110
EX Soul Spiral damage 120 -> 130, invincibility 11F -> 13F
M Soul Spark start-up 22F -> 20F
H Soul Spark start-up 29F -> 27F
Illusion Spark start-up 12f -> 10f
Soul Satellite input changed to 214×2+KKK
L Soul Spiral distance increased (via Zhi)

Theres not as much to write about the rose changes since her fixes are not as drastic as Sim's. Seems like Damage Boosts overall. Sounds like shes still going to have 1f links, which means rose players cant drop shit. Forward dash being slightly better can't hurt either, going to be slightly easier to setup stuff in their face.

Spiral getting a damage/invincibility/range boost had to happen. Especially light spiral. Vs a fair amount of the cast she couldnt land jab short strong drill bnb. hopefully this fixes that. if she is able to combo spiral at all ranges, thats going to be a huge help. if the invincibility on exdrill actually WORKS as intended after 5 years and doesn't get stuffed..then yeah, thats a huge help lol.

Illusion Spark being 10f means it can actally be viable as a antiair now. Remember, Sim's LK blast is 11f...so youll have to have a read, but she may be deadly with 2 ultras now.

Soul Satellite input change is good :) Finally no more ex reflect or soul throw ultras.
Soul Spark frame changes wont be a game changer, still not going to be true blockstrings, so it's like whatever. Will make her better for pressure in the corner though.

Big changes for Rose here seem to be Drills that actually work, better U1, more damage across the board, removed overlapping inputs.

Yo Arturo speaking about Sim what is the most recent footage of you playing him ? I miss the days in 2010 when you played him a lot at Spooky's, showing/teaching amazing spacing/fundamentals on stream
Oh btw I came to Gaf because of you !

I still stream AE on my personal channel (nycfurby), been doing it for the past two weeks or so since I didn't have any events to stream lol.

Love the Sim and Yang buffs but Rose is going to be OP. Her throw/EX spire/Wake-up game is going to be crazy.

RIP Bison scissor corner pressure. We will always have LK-LK Scissors (blocked) then standing MK, Scissors (Blocked), standing HK -Scissors.

Ryu

(via cmp_mlk)

Crouching MK &#8594; Hadoken is easier to connect
UC2 (Metsu Shoryuken) has 1F more invincibility

Seems that his crouch forward might have more hitstun. This might mean the forward into fireball being a true blockstring rumor might be true. The metsu having more invinvibility doesn't really mean shit.

I'm glad I've been slowly moving away from Dudley and towards Evil Ryu as my main now. And I'm keeping Vega as my secondary. Both seem a lot stronger, and Dudley is in the same spot.

2 Bars for EX Red Focus made him really, really strong, but 4 bars is rough.

He can probably get a 6MK, 2MP, RH xx LP Jet Upper, Ultra 2 off of his improved HP, but I think at most ranges he can just super anyways and do more damage.

Evil Ryu and Vega are super footsie characters so they're both improved by delayed knockdown since wakeup game wasn't that huge for them anyway.

Sim words

I want someone there to test 2 hit stand mk. Does it do 2 hits no matter where it hits the opponent, or is the 2nd hit location-specific? Is the 2nd hit automatic and fast like with Vega st hk, or can more characters focus the 1st and backdash the 2nd (or even dash under the 2nd)? It's a nice buff regardless but knowing the answers to those questions would really help in deciding if it's just nice or if it's awesome.

That 1 frame faster startup for st mp is really nice, st mp and st hp have had the same startup so it's good to get a slightly faster option out of one of them. As for them being better on hit, I hope what this means is that they have fewer recovery frames rather than more blockstun frames! But even if it's just more blockstun, that's still nice.

Down back short and roundhouse buffs don't matter, yeah.

Regular upblast nerfs are whatever, I still don't really see using an 11 or 14 frame non-invincible move as antiair very often. I like that ex upblast should work a little better as an antiair. It's too bad that it doesn't cause a hard knockdown anymore but I don't think that's a huge deal. Remember you can vary wakeup timing on hard knockdowns now by delaying it, so it doesn't have the benefit of setup certainty that it used to.

Giving him access to both u1 for setups and screen position and comebacks and u2 for antiairs and punishes is already really good. Giving him a better u2 to do that with is awesome!

On top of all that, some of his bad matchups are getting nerfed. Prob gonna be some new bad ones heh but oh well. I like how Sim is shaping up, hope they keep most of these changes in the final version.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I want someone there to test 2 hit stand mk. Does it do 2 hits no matter where it hits the opponent, or is the 2nd hit location-specific? Is the 2nd hit automatic and fast like with Vega st hk, or can more characters focus the 1st and backdash the 2nd (or even dash under the 2nd)? It's a nice buff regardless but knowing the answers to those questions would really help in deciding if it's just nice or if it's awesome.
Sounds like this may still be in Sim's favor somewhat if they're forced to retreat.

Thanks alot for the translations, Shouta. Only EX-Fukiage being jump cancelable makes sense. I was wondering how they were going to balance that.

Yang and Chun seem really interesting too.

Still mad about Rufus.

Rolento is clearly unfinished. His ultras both have glitchy animations.

Poison's U2 makes reminds me of JJBA for some reason, so that automatically means I'll look into picking her up in USF4. :p

Guile

- Ultra 1 is 5f start up now, and can be used as an autocorrect. It also does 450 damage and has 15 frames of invincibility.

- His hurtbox on wakeup has been reduced.

- Crouching LP is now +5 on hit.

- Crouching MK has had both its hitbox and hurtbox increased.

- His Super seems to have a larger hitbox downward, so as to not whiff on crouching opponents.

- His air grab reaches farther than before.

- Flash Kicks have received one additional invincible frame.

- Ultra 2 does 350 damage.

- Reverse Spin Kick now has a larger downward hitbox, making it likely that it'll hit crouching opponents.

All buffs. I am pretty happy.
Boring.

The Yang buffs seem very promising. Faster walk speed and a cancelable s.MP are both huge (He didn't have this before? I guess it really has been that long since I've played AE). Jump MK having its cross-up properties restored is just gravy. If these changes stick, I'll probably end up playing him in USF4.

IIRC, close s.mp is cancelable but not far s.mp. So it probably means his far s.mp is now cancelable.

So according to Eventhubs, T.hawk got quite a few buffs.

These would explain Itazan's interest.

Walk speed is great. Perfect for T.hawk.

Cl.mp knocking back less means cl.mp xx hp tomahawk won't whiff on some characters. It might force an opponent into an SPD situation from there because they'll reach now? Interesting to see what this implies other than the tomahawk.

cr.mk is junk unless Spire is changed as I've said, lol.

st.hk having a smaller hurtbox and -2 on block is CRAZY good. That's a helluva good buff. Even better than what I was hoping for.

thrust peak change being back + lp is great to prevent mistakes.

Spire change was expected.

Better reversal now with it being 4 frame startup.

Just EX Tomhawk can be FADC? That's a lot of meter...

And hurray, usual Raging Slash buff that we knew about.

That's better.

nycfurby

Yeah noone has answered that burning question as far as that goes. Still waiting for someone to test it.
That 1 frame faster startup for st mp is really nice, st mp and st hp have had the same startup so it's good to get a slightly faster option out of one of them. As for them being better on hit, I hope what this means is that they have fewer recovery frames rather than more blockstun frames! But even if it's just more blockstun, that's still nice.
For sure. It's hard to really tell just reading it on paper. Will have to see it in action. Still def a nice buff, at the least. Anything that helps him hold his ground is good.

Down back short and roundhouse buffs don't matter, yeah.

Actually, I'm not sure who's right. someone messed up their translation on either eventhubs or SRK.

SRK Version:
DB+LK damage increased from 30 to 40
DB+MK slightly less pushback on hit and block
DB+HK damage increased from 90 to 100

Eventhubs version:
- Back Light Kick does 40 damage.

- Back Medium Kick gives less knockback both on hit and block.

- Back Heavy Kick does 100 damage.

So..whos translation is right? lol. Hopefully Eventhubs. Those changes would be really nice. especially b. hk doing 100 damage lol.

Regular upblast nerfs are whatever, I still don't really see using an 11 or 14 frame non-invincible move as antiair very often. I like that ex upblast should work a little better as an antiair. It's too bad that it doesn't cause a hard knockdown anymore but I don't think that's a huge deal. Remember you can vary wakeup timing on hard knockdowns now by delaying it, so it doesn't have the benefit of setup certainty that it used to.

Right. Still no confirmation of how long the delayed wakeup window is for. EX blast hard knockdown nerf may not be a big deal, considering with the new changes, sim may possibly be able to hold his ground better in neutral, so it won't matter if they keep coming as long as defense is on point.

Giving him access to both u1 for setups and screen position and comebacks and u2 for antiairs and punishes is already really good. Giving him a better u2 to do that with is awesome!

On top of all that, some of his bad matchups are getting nerfed. Prob gonna be some new bad ones heh but oh well. I like how Sim is shaping up, hope they keep most of these changes in the final version.

Yep, gonna be sick if they keep it. Deadliest version of sim is going to have to learn to use both ultras well..i've only seen a few japanese sim players really make ultra 2 work, and cole. most people stick to u1 cause its just so much easier to use.

Clawww

Will Vega ever become ST-fabulous again? Let his normal wall dive attack be faster, two hits (lol focus attacks), and give him much better recovery at the end. :3

He's going to be quite solid in Ultra I feel. Knockdown delay will help his shit wake-up, he's going to have easier confirms with c.lp buffs, can put on more pressure with safer Cosmic Heel, and his Ultras will be really good.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores

But his worst one is getting buffed.

Hopefully, though, the 2-hit mk will mitigate that somewhat.

Bizazedo

Any more detail on Bison? I read the standing mp change, crouching HP, and the scissor kick change, but was curious if anyone had gone in-depth or if he just didn't get much.

Shouta

What's the original Japanese?

http://www20.atwiki.jp/ssf4/pages/4034.html

&#65310;&#12480;&#12523;&#12471;&#12512;
&#12539;&#31435;&#20013;P&#30330;&#29983;9F&#12289;&#30456;&#25163;&#30828;&#30452;1F&#28187;
&#12539;&#31435;&#24375;P&#12480;&#12513;&#12540;&#12472;80&#12289;&#12498;&#12483;&#12488;&#26178;1F&#26377;&#21033;
&#12539;&#31435;&#20013;K&#12480;&#12513;&#12540;&#12472;40&#12539;30
&#12539;&#27671;&#32118;&#20516;100&#12539;100
&#12539;4&#24369;K&#12480;&#12513;&#12540;&#12472;40
&#12539;4&#20013;K&#12498;&#12483;&#12488;&#12496;&#12483;&#12463;&#12460;&#12540;&#12489;&#12496;&#12483;&#12463;&#28187;
&#12539;4&#24375;K&#12480;&#12513;&#12540;&#12472;100
&#12539;&#24369;&#12502;&#12521;&#12473;&#12488;&#12420;&#12425;&#12428;&#21028;&#23450;&#32302;&#23567;
&#12539;&#20013;&#12502;&#12521;&#12473;&#12488;&#30330;&#29983;14F
&#12539;EX&#12502;&#12521;&#12473;&#12488;90&#12539;60&#12480;&#12513;&#12540;&#12472;&#12289;&#21463;&#12369;&#36523;&#21487;&#33021;&#25915;&#25731;&#21028;&#23450;&#27178;&#26041;&#21521;&#25313;&#22823;
&#12539;EX&#12501;&#12524;&#12452;&#12512;70&#12539;70&#12480;&#12513;&#12540;&#12472;&#12289;&#25915;&#25731;&#21028;&#23450;&#27178;&#26041;&#21521;&#25313;&#22823;&#12289;&#12471;&#12515;&#12531;&#12464;&#12522;&#12521;&#25237;&#12370;&#38291;&#21512;&#12356;&#25313;&#22823;

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Yeah, that's definitely back, not downback. Learn your numpad notation SRK!

It's worth noting that db+HK is already 100 dmg. lol

SRK Version:
DB+LK damage increased from 30 to 40
DB+MK slightly less pushback on hit and block
DB+HK damage increased from 90 to 100

Eventhubs version:
- Back Light Kick does 40 damage.

- Back Medium Kick gives less knockback both on hit and block.

- Back Heavy Kick does 100 damage.

So..whos translation is right? lol. Hopefully Eventhubs. Those changes would be really nice. especially b. hk doing 100 damage lol.

Yep, gonna be sick if they keep it. Deadliest version of sim is going to have to learn to use both ultras well..i've only seen a few japanese sim players really make ultra 2 work, and cole. most people stick to u1 cause its just so much easier to use.
Whoa pls Eventhubs be right! Heh.

I've always thought U2 was really good, both of Sims ultras are top 10 imo. But without u1 he has a way harder time forcing people to move away, he can't force mixups for damage, and his comeback potential is almost zero, while u2 was escapable by characters with air movement options and was a bigger risk, so having u1 was better. But to have that utility also with a real midrange punish and strong antiair and trap in some matchups is really really nice

But his worst one is getting buffed.

Hopefully, though, the 2-hit mk will mitigate that somewhat.

who? hakan? hakan beats sim but it's been overstated, i don't believe it's sim's worst matchup. and while hakan is getting buffed, most of his buffs are in footsies, antiairs, and wakeup situations. sim doesn't really play the same kind of footsies and isn't gonna jump in and isn't gonna pressure waking hakan too often, so i wouldn't be too worried. hakan might still beat sim but i see it getting more even.

Shouta

Any more detail on Bison? I read the standing mp change, crouching HP, and the scissor kick change, but was curious if anyone had gone in-depth or if he just didn't get much.

Bison:

St.mp - 8f - 6fSpecial cancelable
cr.Hp - 12f -> 10f
Teleport - 42f&#8594;47f
Double Knee LK Damage 60•30&#8594;60•40
Double Knee MK Damage 60•50&#8594;60•60
Double Knee HK Damage 70•60&#8594;70•70
Double Knee EX Damage70•70&#8594;70•80
Head Preess Startup 22f&#8594;20f
Devil's Reverse EX movement a bit faster
Ultra 2 Damage 450&#8594;420&#12289;Charge time 55f&#8594;40f

Whoa pls Eventhubs be right! Heh.

I've always thought U2 was really good, both of Sims ultras are top 10 imo. But without u1 he has a way harder time forcing people to move away, he can't force mixups for damage, and his comeback potential is almost zero, while u2 was escapable by characters with air movement options and was a bigger risk, so having u1 was better. But to have that utility also with a real midrange punish and strong antiair and trap in some matchups is really really nice

Scroll up!

Horseress

http://www20.atwiki.jp/ssf4/pages/4034.html

&#65310;&#12480;&#12523;&#12471;&#12512;
&#12539;&#31435;&#20013;P&#30330;&#29983;9F&#12289;&#30456;&#25163;&#30828;&#30452;1F&#28187;
&#12539;&#31435;&#24375;P&#12480;&#12513;&#12540;&#12472;80&#12289;&#12498;&#12483;&#12488;&#26178;1F&#26377;&#21033;
&#12539;&#31435;&#20013;K&#12480;&#12513;&#12540;&#12472;40&#12539;30
&#12539;&#27671;&#32118;&#20516;100&#12539;100
&#12539;4&#24369;K&#12480;&#12513;&#12540;&#12472;40
&#12539;4&#20013;K&#12498;&#12483;&#12488;&#12496;&#12483;&#12463;&#12460;&#12540;&#12489;&#12496;&#12483;&#12463;&#28187;
&#12539;4&#24375;K&#12480;&#12513;&#12540;&#12472;100
&#12539;&#24369;&#12502;&#12521;&#12473;&#12488;&#12420;&#12425;&#12428;&#21028;&#23450;&#32302;&#23567;
&#12539;&#20013;&#12502;&#12521;&#12473;&#12488;&#30330;&#29983;14F
&#12539;EX&#12502;&#12521;&#12473;&#12488;90&#12539;60&#12480;&#12513;&#12540;&#12472;&#12289;&#21463;&#12369;&#36523;&#21487;&#33021;&#25915;&#25731;&#21028;&#23450;&#27178;&#26041;&#21521;&#25313;&#22823;
&#12539;EX&#12501;&#12524;&#12452;&#12512;70&#12539;70&#12480;&#12513;&#12540;&#12472;&#12289;&#25915;&#25731;&#21028;&#23450;&#27178;&#26041;&#21521;&#25313;&#22823;&#12289;&#12471;&#12515;&#12531;&#12464;&#12522;&#12521;&#25237;&#12370;&#38291;&#21512;&#12356;&#25313;&#22823;
So this forum is the most reliable source? There's something about delayed wake-up there?

Top Bottom