• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | November 26 - December 2nd | I got a Ph.D. in Mahvel Theory

Saw off two friends headed down to i47/SF25. Marvel will be there alongside other games.

Unequalled Media will be doing the non SF25 games. Haunts and his team will be doing the SF stuff.

If Combofiend plays in Marvel he is going to make the UK look freer than a bad Magnus player.

Tizoc

For next week's thread, I recommend the subtitle be 'Let's rock!'...or if you feel like it 'XBL or PSN? Let's rock!'

So I guess nobody cares about the UK SF25th qualifier?

tumblr_lndswgG1Np1qch7pn.jpg

Highlight of the tournament so far was True Might taking a game off of Momochi with Hugo. But then Momochi picked Urien. :\

SMBF are hands down the most hardcore 3S players in the country. South West/South Wales loves that game.

Infinite

Saw off two friends headed down to i47/SF25. Marvel will be there alongside other games.

Unequalled Media will be doing the non SF25 games. Haunts and his team will be doing the SF stuff.

If Combofiend plays in Marvel he is going to make the UK look freer than a bad Magnus player.
I think Zak Bennett is attending so I don't know about that, sir

Top Bottom