• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | November 26 - December 2nd | I got a Ph.D. in Mahvel Theory

Come back from rescuing my old PC games from the clutches of doom and discover that they gave one of the Dragons commentary on the SF25th stream...

why.jpg

BTW I wouldn't bother with the qualifier now that SFxT is on. Wait until tomorrow to watch the UK get destroyed at AE!

Twitch is probably going to be a mess all weekend with most of the resources going towards IPL.

Then switch to the competitor, oh right, the most popular streamer tried that and the community hated it and he was forced to go back.

Sucks when you corner yourself into a monopoly.

TheChits

Now Bluerei's gonna yell at you, and somewhere along the line randomly remind you that he sits at the cool kids' table.

Thank you for reminding me of this. That stuff was absolutely hilarious
KuGsj.gif

It was one of the first FGW threads after USD stopped doing them and before enzo took over, Lost Fragment (or someone else) made a really ghetto thread and Bluerei came in and pulled the "who are you" card.

sephi22

rynge said valle didn't have a daughter so that's why he said that.
Oh ok.
Not so bad, but still not something I think Valle likes because he's trying for Level Up to be e-sports like.

"Level|Up actively works to improve the cohesion, collaboration, and awareness of local and worldwide communities by focusing on elements that are socially accepted; gaming and entertainment."

Top Bottom