• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: SoCal Regionals, Brazil Game Show, & Beasts of Madden!

rocK`

Banned
Winners bracket
PXP|A Foxy Grampa (Kung Lao - Tempest) vs. YOMI|Slayer (Kung Jin - Shaolin, Kung Lao - Tempest)
YOMI|Michaelangelo (Quan Chi - Summoner) vs. Rx|DAB (Tanya - Kobu Jutsu)

Losers bracket
HitBox|Tyrant vs. oNe87 DJAA
GGA|N1kolasss (Ermac - Master of Souls) vs. YOMI|BurgerKing

Slayer going to take it?

or Tyrant...hmm

ScribbleD

Wouldn't it be considered gambling or something?

Technically, yes. But it's been a staple of the FGC for the longest time. Weird for SCR to take action against it, unless they've come under some outside heat for it.

Edit: This blood god lameness is funny, but War God still seems like far and away the best variation. Alucard, I think, was doing work with sun god earlier in the weekend, but I still don't think it's Kotal's ideal variant.

And bye bye Kotal, hello Predator. )=

Smash Wii U Top 8

Winners:
Larry Lurr (Fox) vs. VoiD (Sheik)
Tyrant (Meta Knight) vs. Xzax (Mario)

Losers:
SM (Ike) vs. PSIguy (Ness)
Bam (Ryu) vs. Tearbear (Captain Falcon)

Bout to start after KOF Grand Finals

Unlucky

The only member of the USF4 top 8 already qualified for Capcom Cup is Kazunoko. Although Snake Eyez, Xiao Hai, and Bonchan already have enough to make it in on points (there is no question, it is impossible not to get into Capcup with their totals and the number of tournaments left).

It would be quite a coup for Filipinoman, Reiketsu, SD Pnoy, or Alucard to qualify by winning (or 2nd place, if Kaz wins). Personally I'm hoping Filipinoman can pull it off.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
The only member of the USF4 top 8 already qualified for Capcom Cup is Kazunoko. Although Snake Eyez, Xiao Hai, and Bonchan already have enough to make it in on points (there is no question, it is impossible not to get into Capcup with their totals and the number of tournaments left).

It would be quite a coup for Filipinoman, Reiketsu, SD Pnoy, or Alucard to qualify by winning (or 2nd place, if Kaz wins). Personally I'm hoping Filipinoman can pull it off.

Is there a video of the match between him and mago?

Also Alucard sent him to losers, so that's a nice rematch.

angelic

Banned
man, this KOF match is like

6f065cce785b6234385cb1fcbf183259_ls_m.jpg

Top Bottom