• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStark

I think LEGO is going to grab the licence since they like basically came right out and said, hey lego community, the Doctor Who licence is available now, submit your ideas to the website.

LEGO looks interesting but it's pretty annoying how long it takes until they make a decision and how often they say "nay". So many great ideas declined, hopefully they approve at least Doctor Who.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
ah. Just get one unopened lol. Mandarake does sell unopened figure quite frequently.

Hm, I feel like I should take more advantage of Mandarake. I bought a figma off there way back when, but never really bothered with it again.

Well, it she drops is price hard, then lesson learned. I've just been on the fence with her for months, so I got tired of my own indecisiveness.

Hm, I feel like I should take more advantage of Mandarake. I bought a figma off there way back when, but never really bothered with it again.

Well, it she drops is price hard, then lesson learned. I've just been on the fence with her for months, so I got tired of my own indecisiveness.

some figures drop hard on mandarake. Most opened boxes are basically A/B+ quality.

I received multiple figures undamage. Funny enough the only damaged figures are all from amiami >_> unopened A ratings

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
So I'm interesting in getting some Revoltech figures, and I heard about this site:

www.amiami.com

I have two questions about it though..

A) Is it legit
B) It says they do not accept any currency that's not JPY -- if I use Paypal, would they accept that? I'm obviously not from Japan, so my currency would not be in JPY but would Paypal or credit cards count?

Ken

So I'm interesting in getting some Revoltech figures, and I heard about this site:

www.amiami.com

I have two questions about it though..

A) Is it legit
B) It says they do not accept any currency that's not JPY -- if I use Paypal, would they accept that? I'm obviously not from Japan, so my currency would not be in JPY but would Paypal or credit cards count?

amiami is 100% legit. tons of us use them all the time.
paypal and credit cards will just convert USD to JPY.

StayDead

Not only is amiami legit, they're probably the best website price wise for any figures or game imports. Everything I've ordered from the past 3 years from Japan has come from them <3

What's all the fuss about Senran Kagura?

From the gameplay videos I've seen, it's basically Dynasty Warriors: Titty Edition.

In a nutshell I'm guessing this:
2526073-6003433414-tumbl.gif

ibbzTQqwhpGCqb.gif

Edit: =O Right in the nostalgia node lol
http://tinycartridge.com/post/94248461522/new-metal-slug-sv-001-model-rumbling-out-weve

chrono01

To each his own. It's not like you're contemplating cancelling a Shiro order or something.

*glares at Chrono*
Hey, I fixed my mistake!

This is something that will haunt me until the day I die. :/

I ended up caving and ordering from HLJ. I think it was the last once because she's "Discontinued" now.

Damn you, chrono.
Nice purchase, she's beautiful. You are welcome.

As to whether you'll be able to find her later for a better price or not, who's to say? You did the wise thing purchasing her, IMO. If you like her, buy her. It's no use waiting for something that may or may not come, and honestly, I've been checking Mandarake for the last several weeks and I don't believe I've seen a single Asuka made available. I don't think they made a large number of her, which means, we probably won't get the other girls. :(

What's all the fuss about Senran Kagura?
Life and Hometown, my friend.

Life and Hometown.

Hey chrono, I don't know if you saw when I mentioned earlier, but is something going on with MegaHouse? Their three upcoming Gundam Build Fighters characters, as well as their Miyuki Shiba from Mahouka are all 1/10. I didn't think Megahouse even bothered with that scale.

chrono01

Hey chrono, I don't know if you saw when I mentioned earlier, but is something going on with MegaHouse? Their three upcoming Gundam Build Fighters characters, as well as their Miyuki Shiba from Mahouka are all 1/10. I didn't think Megahouse even bothered with that scale.
Huh? That's really strange, I didn't think Megahouse even did 1/10 scale figures. I mean, I know they did non-scale ones [such as Shirahoshi], but other than that, I thought they mostly dealt with 1/8 scales.

Times are changing for them, I guess.

Huh? That's really strange, I didn't think Megahouse even did 1/10 scale figures. I mean, I know they did non-scale ones [such as Shirahoshi], but other than that, I thought they mostly dealt with 1/8 scales.

Times are changing for them, I guess.

It's a shame, because I really don't have an interest in 1/10. Might buy Rinko anyway. Best MILF.

chrono01

It's a shame, because I really don't have an interest in 1/10. Might buy Rinko anyway. Best MILF.
Yeah, the only 1/10 scale I own is Belldandy with Holy Bell, and that's only because the size of the whole thing would be even more massive than it already is, so they were doing us a favor there. Other than that, I find 1/10 scale figures to be way too small. To be honest, I'm getting more and more comfortable with 1/6 scales, it's even starting to make 1/7 and 1/8 scales appear small.

However, if you like the character/figure, don't let the 1/10 scale stop you! I hope, at least, that the price is altered accordingly with the smaller scale.

Those guys must have been doing something wrong. I think detolf shelves shouldn't have more than 15 or so lbs per shelf. I don't know what killed that bookcase, though.

Welcome to the Admirals' Club ThePeoplesBureau!

This reminds me I still haven't unboxed her.

image.php

He was already there =P

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/

So this is being made by Daiki Kougyou?

Get this GSC figure as a kickstarter prize at
$500
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1300298569/under-the-dog

Also:
2652000-2330410335-ilfyk.gif

To your wallet KanColle peeps

Edit:
http://www.tomopop.com/playstation-optimus-prime-makes-first-colored-appearance-35319.phtml

Bombless

When I first saw that SV-001 I thought "YES! Leona's Bonaparte!". Then I realised it was Metal Slug instead :(

Also my wallet has nothing to fear from KanColle, I'm sticking to the figmas.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
ami ami good for figures for a cheaper price? Might use em, will shipping to the UK be expensive?

jeffers

ami ami good for figures for a cheaper price? Might use em, will shipping to the UK be expensive?

and to hijack this question:

I slept on the figma link reissue, and its not in stock on biginjapan or nippon yasan (two that helped dodge UK import fees). amiami still has, you think it'd get through without charge easy enough (whats the hit rate?), or does anyone know anywhere else cheap+'helpful'?

Danj

Should I be worried? I'm in the UK, my Snow Miku Nendoroid shipped on the 25th same as everyone else's but I haven't received her and the tracking hasn't changed since the 25th. Should I email GSC? Or will she turn up next week?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
and to hijack this question:

I slept on the figma link reissue, and its not in stock on biginjapan or nippon yasan (two that helped dodge UK import fees). amiami still has, you think it'd get through without charge easy enough (whats the hit rate?), or does anyone know anywhere else cheap+'helpful'?

Actually, I was wondering if figmas are worth the money. Especially to UK residents :p

jeffers

Actually, I was wondering if figmas are worth the money. Especially to UK residents :p

Theyre cool. just if customs catches youll be adding like [what the poster below says]

edit: also amiami tells you the shipping fee. think unregistered SAL is about 700/800 yen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom