• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy 16 News confirmed for The Game Awards 2022

Kuranghi

I have the resting face of a jester with mental health problems so whenever I see people who look like Naoki does most of the time I always think he's insanely depressed. In that photo I perceive he has ultra-ennui but he's probably just thinking about what he's doing to have for lunch after the photo shoot.

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
Aww yesss!! I've been hyped for this game since the 1st trailer. The gameplay looks good and I think I'll love the story too

FFXVI is what I've been waiting for for almost a decade -- ever since I played XIV:ARR I dreamed of the next single player game being done by Yoshi-P and his team. Almost there!

If this one sucks like XV and XIII did I just don't know anymore, lol.

I'd love to see a trailer with more than just bombastic fighting and giant summons and particle effects going on. Show me some exploring or towns or environments -- I need to see more of what's happening in this game OTHER than fighting and political drama diagloue scenes.

Last edited:

SSfox

lee-chaoan-tekken.gif

Fbh

This is the sort of stuff that makes it worth it to leave the VGA's running in the background as you do something else.

I'd love to see a trailer with more than just bombastic fighting and giant summons and particle effects going on. Show me some exploring or towns or environments -- I need to see more of what's happening in this game OTHER than fighting and political drama diagloue scenes.

Yeah agreed.
The trailers so far have been great but I think it's about time they start to focus on what it's actually like to play the game and how it's structured outside of battles.
If it's another trailer with a bunch of cutscenes and short boss battle clips I'll be disappointed

Celcius

°Temp. member
lol, they’re announcing an announcement. You’ll probably just get another flashy trailer but no release date.

-Zelda-

Banned
It's the game awards though. 3 hours of Jeff Keiley (spelling?) jerking himself off as if he were some hollywood big wig. I will wait for the trailers individual uploads and for someone to cut and upload the orchestra section to youtube so I can spare myself the much needed braincells.

Valonquar

What you're gonna want to do is go to the SE Store site BEFORE the awards start and refresh constantly to get the collector's edition which will sell out instantly with insanely overpriced shipping charges.

Top Bottom