• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman829

Congrats to everyone that pulled what they were looking for on the last day. I'm going to miss this event just because it has been so helpful leveling up all the units I pulled on my search for Lightning. I've maxed most of them out or moved them up to 4* to slowly grind up in the future. I'll see how the next grindathon is. Hopefully I can auto battle most of it and not pay a lot of attention. If I don't have to micromanage every battle I don't mind the grind.

|OT2| Cloud of Darkness with a chance of Lightning

Xion86

Bit late to the party but wow Adv Colloseum! :D it's actually a good challenge. Loving the recent content, brought even more life into the game.

Dude yeah, I got 6 freaking Charlottes, 0 Luds, a whole bunch of Frans and no Light-sama. I'm debating on using my last 500 lapis on a Hail Mary pull or just stop now. The only silver lining was a second Exdeath which dropped at 3* and I managed to get his lb to 4 with all the lb pots I saved from the event.

It hurts so much looking back over my pulls.

Charlotte (#1)
Galuf
Charlotte (#2)
4* Edgar
Krile
Bedile
Fran
Cecil (#3)
Bedile
Luna
Bedile
Shadow
Lani
Maria
Charlotte (#3)
Sabin
Rydia
Charlotte (#4)
4* Charlotte (#5)
Galuf
Krile
Golbez
Galuf
Edgar
Shantotto
Medius
Clyne
Lani
Amarant
Kain

30 pulls and only Charlotte and Cecil dupes to show for it. On top of that, all of them were Blue except for 2 Golds.

impressive that we are about to reach OT2. Not a lot of mobile games seem to get that far!

The game is fun and generous even though some people here would say otherwise. (10 tickets every mog king event is crazy good.)
+ Constant content.

So it's pretty easy to understand why it's popular here.

chrono01

Final pull of the event for me --> GOLD Charlotte.

Cuteness has been acquired. I repeat, cuteness has been acquired.

Ok, CCIE and Chilly, both of you better pull your respective Charlotte and Ludmille units today.
Congrats!

First Charlotte, I take it?

Daily

My fourth one...

Multi

Last Ticket

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

rVWvN21.gif
At least Golbez was new (unless you had a higher-evolved one)? :(

Pulled my first Cecil on the Daily pull today!

I think I have every base 3 star that can become 6 star now! I also have the 4 stars WoL and Chiz.
Congrats!

Now keep him at 3* and level his LB!

Daily pull, and three tickets spent - all complete trash... Fuck this game
:(

Up to 7 in a row.

I just want to note, The probability of me picking the wrong door 8 times in a row, with a 1/3 chance is

1 out of 6561
Oh man, I've had a few runs like this. It's rage-inducing.

FUCK YES!!!!! Charlotte with my second to last ticket. Finally!!!!!
(Excuse my language)
I never stopped believing in you, CCIE. Congrats! \o/

WHAT!??!!

I actually got her. On the last goddamn daily pull. Blue...to yellow...to rainbow...and there she was. Well Lightning, your games are shit but that won't stop me from using you for everything now.
Congrats!

Also, I think I hate you. Just a little bit.

Still, congrats!

King Mog:

Screenshot_20160929-191257.png
Screenshot_20160929-191308.png
Screenshot_20160929-191324.png
Time to farm.

Dude, congrats! What a battle you went through, but both you and CCIE were successful. I'm glad.

Another Cecil! \o/!

Someone stop me from buying $100 worth of amazon coins and blowing it all on 11 pulls for Lightning D:
I wouldn't "whale", until rainbow crystals are guaranteed 5* base characters, but that's just me.

Celegus

Took 18 pulls, but Ludmille is miiiine! Not that I know when I'll ever have energy to burn on TM grinding again with all these events, but I'm happy with that. Didn't get anything else of note though, bunch of Russells and Vivis.
Wait, ALL 6* units will be available starting tomorrow?!

I don't think so, you can just stock up on the mats for whenever they release the 6* version of each character since they all use the same things.

chrono01

Took 18 pulls, but Ludmille is miiiine! Not that I know when I'll ever have energy to burn on TM grinding again with all these events, but I'm happy with that. Didn't get anything else of note though, bunch of Russells and Vivis.
Nice job on the Ludmille! Cutting it a bit close, but you made it. :)

He was the first decent mage I pulled and is on my TM team.

*Day 8*
In that case, congrats! There's hope he'll get a nice 6* awakening. He does kind of deserve one, given his importance in the story. I'm sure we'll get one eventually, hopefully sooner rather than later.

I deserve the hate. I pulled less than 20 times this whole banner. Didn't even get a Charlotte.
Well, as long as you know you deserve it, all is well.

But seriously, good job.

In that case, congrats! There's hope he'll get a nice 6* awakening. He does kind of deserve one, given his importance in the story. I'm sure we'll get one eventually, hopefully sooner rather than later.
I've had him at 5* for months, but never used him because I got two Kefkas shortly after. My pull of him today was a dupe. I trashed him with the rest of my garbage pulls today. Didn't even bother feeding for 5%. Rather get all of my TM group done together than have him pull ahead by a day or 2.

chrono01

I've had him at 5* for months, but never used him because I got two Kefkas shortly after. My pull of him today was a dupe. I trashed him with the rest of my garbage pulls today. Didn't even bother feeding for 5%. Rather get all of my TM group done together than have him pull ahead by a day or 2.
Oh sorry, I mis-read your comment and thought this pull was your first. :(

I still would have fed him for the extra 5% on the TM, since the characters don't all gain percentages at the same rate. It could very well start with him being 5% higher than the rest, while the others still ending up finishing before Golbez. RNG can be tricky like that. However, I know how "rage-selling" can feel, so it's understandable, haha.

kevyward

Please don't hate me... Cause I am on cloud nine right now.
Probably the craziest 11 pull of this event. I've only ever gotten 1 rainbow crystal, so first pull of the 11 is a rainbow crystal and I swear I stared at it for 5 minutes before I tapped it.

and behold!

spKpmKr.png

Alright can't get better then that right... But wait there's another rainbow crystal in my 11 pull what could it be...

lAHFoor.png

2 Lightnings in 1 pull, how is that even possible wow. Plus 2 Charlottes and 3 Ludmilles.

Also I cleaned up my friends list add me kevyward!

Probably the craziest 11 pull of this event. I've only ever gotten 1 rainbow crystal, so first pull of the 11 is a rainbow crystal and I swear I stared at it for 5 minutes before I tapped it.

and behold!

spKpmKr.png

Alright can't get better then that right... But wait there's another rainbow crystal in my 11 pull what could it be...

lAHFoor.png

2 Lightnings in 1 pull, how is that even possible wow. Plus 2 Charlottes and 3 Ludmilles.

Congrats!

chrono01

and behold!

spKpmKr.png

lAHFoor.png

SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But congrats. :)

Kouriozan

Heh, not bad.
GRATZ, incredible pull, some here can't even get Ludmille or Charlotte!

Edit : colosseum ADV D-1 boss is a joke compared to the trash mobs, ah well, 500 lapis get.

and behold!

spKpmKr.png

lAHFoor.png

Congrats! I have seen an oddly large amount of people posting 11 pulls with 2 Lights in it. One guy had 2 Lights/Chizu/Cecil/Lud and Charlotte like the best pull ever lol

tuffymon

We never fights that require 2 strong healers right? Thinking of feeding my roselia off... >.>; (i have a garnet and lenna already)

c-murph

Did a 11-pull... No lighting. Ended up with Rakshaa, 4 Ludmilles, Fran, Cyan, Krile, Sabin and 2 Charlottes.

Ended up with 0 Lightnings, 5 Ludmilles and 5 Charlottes on Dailies and an 11-pull on this banner.

Probably going to combine the 5 Charlottes because why wouldn't I? (Well, after I farm them all to 20%)

As for the Dualcast... How many would I actually need? Would I ever really need five? I can see two max. One on the Mage and one on my healer. I'd assume my tank, support and fighter would have Dual Weld and Barrage.

Syntsui

What a great day this has been.

After taking a closer look of the new banner and reading your comments, it's clear as water that they are straight up trash, TM aside.

Considering today is the last day of Lighting's banner and the apology lapis we received, I decided to spent my 5300 lapis on a 11 pull.

I didn't get Lightning but I've finally summoned Charlotte and Ludmille, which were two units I couldn't summon with dailies (I've also gotten two Shantottos for TM farming, another Luna for TM farming and another WoL which will probably rest in Limbo forever lol).

Considering my luck (I know some of you have dozens of these characters but whatever I wanted them) I decided to do the daily pull, pretty much burning all my lapis and I got another Ludmille from it.

So right now I have 2 potential Dualcasts, 2 potential Barrages and another great Tank to swap with my trash Xiao.

My team now consists of maxed WoL, maxed CoD, maxed Lenna, soon to be maxed Kefka and a level 1 Charlotte lol.

I just need good equipments to guarantee I can complete all future events, as hard as they might be.

_woLf

and behold!

spKpmKr.png

lAHFoor.png

I fucking hate you :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom