• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Reizo Ryuu

Jan 12, 2014
There was a water damage trial for those red crystals, gave elena a 2h water greatsword for an easy chaining partner.

Pejo

Jul 1, 2009
Man, after the anniversary, the wind has been fully taken out of my sails for this game. In a way it's nice to just log in, do a few dailies and log out though. On a happy note, I used a 3* EX ticket today, didn't know I even had it, and got my first A. Fryevia.

EDarkness

May 13, 2007
Japan
skullforge.omc-games.com
Looks like we got a ton of Anniversary Coins. I used a few and I can do a couple of pulls on the big 160 coin banner. Not sure if it's worth it, honestly. I guess getting enough tokens to get the STMR moogle would be worth it. Not sure if I want to bother since I got over 1000 of the original coins, but most of what I've gotten from the banner is bad stuff. Maybe it doesn't matter. *shrug* How did you guys end up?

Pejo

Jul 1, 2009
I got 1 5* EX (squall #4) and some more STMR tickets. I love that reddit has dubbed these "F U tickets".

EDarkness

May 13, 2007
Japan
skullforge.omc-games.com
I have to agree about calling these "F U tickets". Even with over a thousand of these a person still walks away with basically nothing. I mean, more turtles? More cactaur? Do we REALLY need more of these considering how much we get from Raids and Mog Kings? I'm swimming in them, honestly. I have so many stat pots I don't even know who to give them to anymore. I'm not even super hardcore. Can't imagine what those guys are dealing with.

What sucks even more is that this Anniversary banner gives another type of coin that can be used to actually get the good stuff. It's overall pretty terrible and shitty.

Reizo Ryuu

Jan 12, 2014
Seems the second set of originals is about to be buffed.
Reberta looks like she's going to be pretty strong, and her stmr sounds great for her/cid/aranea.

Not sure about the buffs to kryla, barely anything to her stmr and the wording of her new spell breaker skill is just confusing. Her new cooldown seems pretty good though; overall seems like the weakest buffs of all of them.

Pejo

Jul 1, 2009
Seems the second set of originals is about to be buffed.
Reberta looks like she's going to be pretty strong, and her stmr sounds great for her/cid/aranea.

Not sure about the buffs to kryla, barely anything to her stmr and the wording of her new spell breaker skill is just confusing. Her new cooldown seems pretty good though; overall seems like the weakest buffs of all of them.
I just appreciate that Gumi are actually going back and looking old units. I would have just expected them to put the effort into new units to get that lapis, so this is a pleasant surprise.

I haven't played the game in about a week now. Those EX tickets I got from the FU tickets created a ton of busy work for me to go through and clean up unit inventory now, and I don't feel like it. So now I just log in and out for the day.

We are getting the Octopath collab, which is honestly a bit of a surprise. I'm going to wait and see if they have off banner rainbows or not to determine if I splurge on tickets. I won't use the units, but I'd like a single copy of all of them for collection sake since I'm a huge fan of Octopath.

EDarkness

May 13, 2007
Japan
skullforge.omc-games.com
I'm gonna roll on the Octopath banner, because I thought the game was cool and really liked Primrose. Not sure if I'll go for a 7* version of them, but I'd like to at least have one of them in my collection. Right now, I think my main group is stacked. I really don't see the point in pulling for more stuff.

Reizo Ryuu

Jan 12, 2014
Well looks like Kryla also got some bolting strike chaining frames for her double element spr scaled attacks, and her debilitating pot now autocasts a 75% fullbreak for three turns, so that's nice I guess.

Reberta and christine seem like the big winners for these buffs though.

EDarkness

May 13, 2007
Japan
skullforge.omc-games.com
I did a bunch of pulls. So many, I don't even what to think about how many resources I put into this banner, that I will have to save for a long time going forward. In the end I got...Marie. Ahhhh! Waste of stuff, but I guess such is the way with this game. I fared much better on this banner in the JP version.

Pejo

Jul 1, 2009
I did a bunch of pulls. So many, I don't even what to think about how many resources I put into this banner, that I will have to save for a long time going forward. In the end I got...Marie. Ahhhh! Waste of stuff, but I guess such is the way with this game. I fared much better on this banner in the JP version.
So there are off-banner rainbows? God dammit Gumi....

Shouta

Jun 6, 2004
There were off-banner in JP too as I recall.

In JP news, AWS data centers went bork and the game has been done for a lot today, lol.

Reactions: Pejo

Pejo

Jul 1, 2009
I ran through a ton of my regular tickets and got a bunch of Tressa and Therion, my first Crimson and my first Yego. Finally ended up with Primrose after 80 some tickets. Not sure if I want to press my luck for Olberic, might just call it a day.