• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a rainbow from daily pull yesterday. Hoped for Fryevia, only because I got 20 of her moogles taking up space (that's instant 100%), but really wanted Noctis or Gilga. Turned out to be Marie instead. Really could have used a DPS but since I don't have her yet so I can't complain.
I know the feeling, but as others have said she is an amazing unit to have. I pulled a dupe of her in one of the recent previous banners. So now I have 2. Even having 1 has been helpful.

So yea, that's an amazing pull especially on a daily!

creid

Can anyone recommend a good (non-exploration) egg farming stage that is easy enough to just use Repeat or Auto? Power on Power requires me to actually pay attention and takes a few turns, and I'm not gonna have that kind of time for a few days.

Can anyone recommend a good (non-exploration) egg farming stage that is easy enough to just use Repeat or Auto? Power on Power requires me to actually pay attention and takes a few turns, and I'm not gonna have that kind of time for a few days.

Beast of the Plains man

Its the first stage of Mysidia. The boss level.

Nothing touches it

Alkez

I did all of my farming on Snow Plains - Beast on the Plains. Fairly easy to run.

Beast of the Plains man

Its the first stage of Mysidia. The boss level.

Nothing touches it
Yup this is the one I'm using. Low NRG, can usually beat it relatively fast, and Xon gets utilized quite nicely as each round has multiple enemies. I cleared out the steal trophy in a few days as a bonus.

Rixa

My Noctis casted Ifrit. This is the damage:

Screenshot_20170412-170939.png

Kouriozan

Already got my first Giancryst (T4) on my first chamber run, starting good.

EDIT : this time I checked before clicking claim all, I would have be at 250 NRG or something if I did x)

Malakhov

Banned
Already got my first Giancryst (T4) on my first chamber run, starting good.

EDIT : this time I checked before clicking claim all, I would have be at 250 NRG or something if I did x)
Yeah heh, claimed it all and cleared one of each gem chambers for the mission lapis and then setting my tm farming for the night! 5 kefkas will dance until tomorrow for a nice ribbon!

Dandte

Since the new update i can't auto kill the robot on electric tower in a single turn, wven though i use the same setup as before.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Awwwww yisss.... FP Summon!

Probably won't be touching this trial for a few weeks at this rate. This week should be Mogking(DQ), and I feel like I want to get the most out of the FP summon

Neekaw

Well, that was easy.
One shot Ifrit, dispell Siren then one shot her as well.

All it took was my Orlandu, friend Orlandu and my Noctis.

Got all the rewards except the moogle, that's gonna be waaaay harder.

Orlandu is at 999 atk now hahaha damn.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Well, that was easy.

LOL

Well, that was easy.

You mean it only took 3 base 5 including 2 chain god? Oh. sweet.

Alkez

Apparently the 10 nrg trial gives 130k unit xp. If it can be carried it would be far superior to the vortex of experience.

Awwwww yisss.... FP Summon!

Probably won't be touching this trial for a few weeks at this rate. This week should be Mogking(DQ), and I feel like I want to get the most out of the FP summon

As in this Friday?

Well, that was easy.

One shot? Seriously? Even with that setup I'm surprised it one shot.

mstevens

So how do we get the enhancement materials.. just egg summons? Not really interested in any of the current awakenings, but I'll save it for another character if it works that way. Been really busy the past week and haven't been able to read up on it.

Kouriozan

So how do we get the enhancement materials.. just egg summons? Not really interested in any of the current awakenings, but I'll save it for another character if it works that way. Been really busy the past week and haven't been able to read up on it.

Gem Chamber in Vortex of Desires.

Neekaw

You mean it only took 3 base 5 including 2 chain god? Oh. sweet.

Yes sorry, i see so many people around here with those units or even more that i'm forgetting they're not that common.
I've been very lucky on my pulls but with Elza those are my only 5* bases, never got Olive Freyvia Yun or anything else.

One shot? Seriously? Even with that setup I'm surprised it one shot.

Yes, i thought it would be harder, those with 2 Orlandus+Olive are gonna have an easy time.

Well, that was easy.

I don't even see how you did this. I just tried with a perfect chain of two 980 Orlandu's and an 1175 Olive as finisher and they still had 15% health left. Also with an embolden and dispel.

Well, that was easy.

What was your team?

I tried to see what kind of damage I could deal and 3x Landu and Olive didn't do much on turn 1.

Rokuren

Dang innkeeper sells eight kinds of purecryst 1 each at 100 rainbow eggs a pop.

Do we know if the pure are rare enough that it's​ worth grinding additional. Or take what you can get and go to gem chamber

across

Heavicryst rates from the egg gacha are woeful and Rainbow Eggs are exactly as common (or uncommon, if you like) as they were before. I'm very skeptical it's worth the energy to extract all the Purecrysts from this event.

At the same time, I suppose you're getting a variety of other things from the chase (better rank exp than TM farming, Megacite, Gigantuars, Gil, LB pots) so...

Neekaw

What was your team?

I tried to see what kind of damage I could deal and 3x Landu and Olive didn't do much on turn 1.

My team is Orlandu with 961 atk on Odin, Noctis with 810 atk on Ifrit, Cecil, Minfilia, Refia, and a friend Orlandu with 980 atk.

I bushido freedomed with Cecil, Embolden with Refia, Minfilia buffed Dark resist.

Then Warp break with Noctis+ perfect chain with the 2 landus on Ifrit.

Same for Siren then next turn.

Btw i forgot i also got Gilgamesh while i was spending all my savings for Oldmandu, i've been very lucky indeed.

Ken

Heavicryst rates from the egg gacha are woeful and Rainbow Eggs are exactly as common (or uncommon, if you like) as they were before. I'm very skeptical it's worth the energy to extract all the Purecrysts from this event.

At the same time, I suppose you're getting a variety of other things from the chase (better rank exp than TM farming, Megacite, Gigantuars, Gil, LB pots) so...

Heavicryst are the T4 or the T3?

Do they also drop in the vortex?

Rixa

This is only pro and prolly not working at ELT but:

After Wild Card seeing only miss miss miss miss and so on for 2 turns. WC did around 11500 per hit to Pro Ifrit. Didn't use WC from start of fight, only 3 last turns.

Screenshot_20170412-181345.png

tldr: Not intereste to do ELT before there are some strategies that can be done with Norlandu & Noxless people.

What the fuck...I just did it with 3 Orlandu's and Olive 2 980 Cid's and my 2nd one is in the 800's and my 1175 Olive. Still didn't one shot either of them...Bushido first turn and embolden. Everyone survived killed Siren the next turn and then did the same thing to Ifrit and he survived with the same 15% health he did when I 2 chained him....how that team doesn't one shot but a Noctis finisher does doesn't make any sense.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
What the fuck...I just did it with 3 Orlandu's and Olive 2 980 Cid's and my 2nd one is in the 800's and my 1175 Olive. Still didn't one shot either of them...Bushido first turn and embolden. Everyone survived killed Siren the next turn and then did the same thing to Ifrit and he survived with the same 15% health he did when I 2 chained him....how that team doesn't one shot but a Noctis finisher does doesn't make any sense.

Did you break their DEF? Noctis' biggest hit includes a 45% Def break, so every hit following it increases.

Neekaw

As i said Noctis breaks defense, afaik they're not immune to it, Ifrit punishes you if you don't one shot him.. maybe that's where the difference is.

across

Who's DEF breaking in that lineup?

SeanTSC

One-shot it with Team Xon, Elza, Noctis X2, Orlandeau + Friendlandeau super easy.

Then I forgot I needed to 5 man it and blew another 40 energy, kicked Elza out, and one-shot it again without her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom