• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muku

She is THE magic caster, a meta definig character, straight up insane unit. I really really really want her >.>

I thought I remember her being a badass. I kind of wonder if I should drop someone from my group to level her. Or maybe I'll stick with cactaur on her for now.

Going to blow shit up~

Edit: I could get used to be spoiled on JP.

Niahak

any must have TMRs?
I have dual-wield, dualcast, genji glove, blade mastery and a bunch of the weapons except excalibur.
Working on black cowl right now...maybe another DW?

Dual-wield is probably the most bang-for-buck (even for casters, since you can boost MAG further with two rods). After that is either high power equipment options like Excalibur or strong passives like Quick Assault. Being able to get high evade via Quick Assault, Ring of Lucii, Twenty-Sided Die etc. might be a good option to pursue if you don't have a great tank.

Here's the list from the Wiki: http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Trust_Master_Reward . Rankings might not be that accurate, but it should give you a vague idea.

Note that it's split into equipment, passives, and active abilities.

IMO based on what info you gave, dual-wield is the best option unless all your main DPS have it innately.

Shouta

Wow you guys are really into this JP version. Keep thinking I clicked the wrong thread or something.

It's a good time to mess around in it. You get like 40+ Tickets free and a guaranteed 5-star. Those bonuses are available until the 9th, I think?

Alkez

Want to thank those of you marking your [JP] posts as such, and would ask again for everyone else to start observing the same. short lived or no, obvious or not to you, not enough to become its own thread or not, this thread has become instantly less fun because of all the unmarked JP posts where I -- playing for 10 months now -- am not sure what I'm reading and can barely follow. I can imagine it's even more confusing and unwelcoming to new players.

It's easy and takes 4 strokes.

On one hand I have marked every post I've made about JP with [JP] since you asked, unless it's been a response to someone else or it's a discussion about something that's not in game, where I would end up mentioning the words JP at some point.

On the other hand I was the one who mentioned all those other points so I feel like I got praised and burned lol.

I do think my points were valid though. I think it's more to do with who is posting and less what is being posted. 4 of the 8 most active users in this thread are playing and posting about JP. The difference between the user with the 8th most posts, Hippo, and the user with the 9th most posts, Rob, is 150 posts, so considering we make up a fair portion of the conversation that goes on here I can understand it feeling clogged with JP stuff

I guess because we've gone off topic so often and no one's had an issue with it (or at least said anything) that we didn't really think anything of it, especially as JP isn't really off topic. I'm not trying to make this thread less fun for anyone, but at the same time I think we've got into such bad habits with not talking about (GL) BE in this thread that it's difficult for people to understand why a line is now being drawn and adhere to it.

I think there just needs to be some patience, on both "sides". This may be a phase or it may be an adjusting period, it's hard to tell atm, but in time I think the thread will sort itself out.

Got her today with the free 5* ticket.
ALL THESE TICKETS (and 5*) and... *rolls around in tickets in JP*

Daily is... イリス。。。 Fuck this is the third one.

5* ticket..... *holds breath*..... OMG!!!!!!!!!! YESSS!!!!

797.png
Sakura is a magic caster, correct? If so, she'll be my first good one. Though might use cactaur I get on her to help level her outside of my regular crew right now.

Congrats and welcome to the Sakura club! Yup she is a mage, and one of the best out there. She can dual cast almost all her moves even though they're skills. Her thundaja is ridiculous, she can debuff lightning (and light and dark), buff team mag 100%, and just hit ridiculously hard with her final move. O and her LB hits 40 times lmao.

Oh right, I forgot they gave out an Omni-rod. So I guess 1031 for her now.

I don't know if I want to get the Genji Glove right away. I have 70% in moogles saved + 10% in Genji Glove specific ones so I need another 20% before then. If I did get it, I'd use that for her though so I can use another materia for more mag.

Yeah, The Mace of Zeus is a Zodiac/12 Legendary Weapon. It's not a rod but a flail. I'm using it on her because it has 98 MAG and that's higher than my other rods, lol. It also has Ultima Blow, on the off chance I want to use it. It's a AOE 500% Hybrid attack.

Hat has MAG, I mistyped it as ATK. It also has null silence.

Ah I see. Thanks for the info. A lot to look forward to with Sakura.

Going to blow shit up~

LOL

Syntsui

any must have TMRs?
I have dual-wield, dualcast, genji glove, blade mastery and a bunch of the weapons except excalibur.
Working on black cowl right now...maybe another DW?

It's always a better idea to focus on maximizing the potential of one unit at a time. So, for PHY dps, I'd say:

Dual Wield/Genji Glove (if you don't have units with it natively) > Blade Mastery (if your top DPS can wield a Katana + we have a ''free'' katana from Gilgamesh) > Excalibur (to chain with our Orlandus or at least finish with him) > Bracer/Champion Belt > Black Cowl/Monster Breastplace/Brave Suit.

For MAG dps, I'd say the priority should be:

Magistral Crest/Magic Amplifier > Really, anything you lack, lmao. We have a shit ton of good free MAG stuff for Hat/Robe/Rod/Materias, so whatever you feel you need the most (Omni Rod/Matheus Malice/MAG +30%/Rainbow Robe/Dual Cast - honestly, if the units doesn't even have this, don't bother using it).

Muku

... swear ... need .9 to finish off my first Blade mastery. Have been running shit for past almost 40 minutes. Not a damn .1 for Chizuru. I hate you so much game. Everyone else is getting points though.

Alkez

[JP] I'm curious to know if Gilgamesh's enhanced 三対の剣 (Tri-Attack) will chain with Onion Knight's オニオンスライス. They're both 12 hits and the animations are similar.

[JPN] Did 3 multi's and 15 tickets on the ATK banner, and not a single Rainbow...wow. So back to hoarding I guess.

Ah man, sorry to hear that. I feel like that 3% is just there to trick us lol. I got a total of 4 rainbows in all of my rerolls, and only got 2 in one reroll once. I haven't done any multis yet, just spent tickets, and I'm scared that I'm going to end up hording again like I have in GL. I really would like Dark Veritas though. He just looks awesome, and his kit is really nice.

Wow you guys are really into this JP version. Keep thinking I clicked the wrong thread or something.

It's fun because there's not a lot to do in GL atm. You're starting from scratch, but you're playing with units that have power the likes of which we have never seen in GL. There's that initial excitement you got when you first started BE. And there's so much to do because you have to do everything again, on top of all the extra stuff there is to do in JP.

http://imgur.com/NdpKr69

Well, thanks for the laughs I suppose. smh.

I'm not going to lie, I completely missed the lack of [JP] in this post. I'm so used to your posts being about JP that when I clicked on the image I was thinking to myself "How the hell did Hippo get 3 Noctis in JP already?" lmao.

(JP) Downloaded qooapp but it looks like its a shopping app? I don't need to buy Japanese clothes, I just want Exvius! Did I get the wrong thing?

Lol! Yeah I did that. You need to download Qooapp from the internet, and not from the app store. Type it into google, should be the first link saying "Android Game Platform".

Syntsui

(JP) Downloaded qooapp but it looks like its a shopping app? I don't need to buy Japanese clothes, I just want Exvius! Did I get the wrong thing?

Type Brave Exvius and download it. It is an App app (lol) not clothes app. Did you download it on a browser? It is not on any appstore, maybe you downloaded something else.

Edit: Just open this on your phone, it will download an apk, install it, open it and download BE, then you can exclude the app.

https://apps.qoo-app.com/app/2610

Celegus

Type Brave Exvius and download it. It is an App app (lol) not clothes app. Did you download it on a browser? It is not on any appstore, maybe you downloaded something else.

Edit: Just open this on your phone, it will download an apk, install it, open it and download BE, then you can exclude the app.

https://apps.qoo-app.com/app/2610
Ah I found it now. Was looking for qooapp on Google play store, just searching in web browser worked. Thanks!

Kouriozan

In other news :

XivIHinl.png

Singing Ramza is COMPLETE! (will switch with a Ribbon when necessary)
Gumi give enhancement pls.

Working on a Seria TM for more HP just in case.

Wait I totally forgot about the Cat-ear Hood, thanks Valentus to mention it on his video.
Only 5 SPR more but give good resist.

LucaMac

Damn! Nice work. I would also like to see your set if possible as she's my main DPS. Weird we both picked up Gilga with our 5* tickets lol.

[JP] Me too. Greg on my 5*. Weird. My other 30 tickets yielded 29 blues and one gold. That was painful. I intended holding on to at least 10 for the next mog king event but having 30 dropped on my lap like that it was hard to stay strong. JP has been kind to me to put it mildly though, so I can't complain too much.

Finally had a run of metal gods today, but yea, it's been about a day for me since seeing them last. Granted I have been really slacking with the MK event right now. Im over 200k with Ore and have almost everything besides the crysts so..

robotuw

Just got Orlandu his Blade Mastery. Guess I gotta figure out how to get the Large Blade Mastery now. :(

If you can get Orlandu up above 800atk or so you can 1 turn the Beast of the Dark trial (er, 2-turn I guess, 1 turn for each of them). If you have blade mastery and you're beaten Gilgamesh you should be pretty close already. Bring an OP friendlandu, dispel Irfrit's buff, break him, buff your landus and chain him to death. Rinse and repeat on Siren. That's how I got my large sword mastery.

Muku

If you can get Orlandu up above 800atk or so you can 1 turn the Beast of the Dark trial (er, 2-turn I guess, 1 turn for each of them). If you have blade mastery and you're beaten Gilgamesh you should be pretty close already. Bring an OP friendlandu, dispel Irfrit's buff, break him, buff your landus and chain him to death. Rinse and repeat on Siren. That's how I got my large sword mastery.

My Orlandu with Blade Mastery is 851 or so now on esper. Would it be best to just bring a power group, or bring both Orlandus with some support like tank and healer? It's been a while since I've done this trial, so can't remember much. Other than Ifrit going batshit insane at one point while low and ROFLstomped me.

Edit: Will have to wait on it. Waiting on NRG. Blew a boat ton to get Chizuru to give up Blade Mastery for that 0.9%. Totally worth it. Not sure if to work on Hood or Camile's sword next. Guess if I get Tidus I'll consider the sword.

robotuw

My Orlandu with Blade Mastery is 851 or so now on esper. Would it be best to just bring a power group, or bring both Orlandus with some support like tank and healer? It's been a while since I've done this trial, so can't remember much. Other than Ifrit going batshit insane at one point while low and ROFLstomped me.

You need everything going into the first hit, since if it fails you're hosed anyway. Ideally you won't get hit at all, though I seem to remember taking two turns to kill Siren and still surviving. Bring someone with dispel, your best def breaker, your best AoE atk buffer, and the two Landus. That's your 5 man limit right there. Siren just buffs her first turn after Irfrit dies so as long as you get him in one turn you're fine. Someone on here can put beast killer/Irfrit esper on their Orlandu and you should be good to go.

Muku

You need everything going into the first hit, since if it fails you're hosed anyway. Ideally you won't get hit at all, though I seem to remember taking two turns to kill Siren and still surviving. Bring someone with dispel, your best def breaker, your best AoE atk buffer, and the two Landus. That's your 5 man limit right there. Siren just buffs her first turn after Irfrit dies so as long as you get him in one turn you're fine. Someone on here can put beast killer/Irfrit esper on their Orlandu and you should be good to go.

Hmm, thank you. Will have to try that when the NRG comes about. So basically go balls to the wall.

tuffymon

I do think my points were valid though. I think it's more to do with who is posting and less what is being posted. 4 of the 8 most active users in this thread are playing and posting about JP. The difference between the user with the 8th most posts, Hippo, and the user with the 9th most posts, Rob, is 150 posts, so considering we make up a fair portion of the conversation that goes on here I can understand it feeling clogged with JP stuff

LOL

Wait... it's possible to see how many posts you have? >.>; I didn't know such a thing~

Xion86

Wow, you guys have really gotten into the JP version! :p no idea how you have time for that haha, but it's cool seeing some of the screenshots. Once again thanks to those who are starting their posts with '[JP]".

Alkez

[JP] Me too. Greg on my 5*. Weird. My other 30 tickets yielded 29 blues and one gold. That was painful. I intended holding on to at least 10 for the next mog king event but having 30 dropped on my lap like that it was hard to stay strong. JP has been kind to me to put it mildly though, so I can't complain too much.

Damn that is is weird considering how many 5*s there are atm. I really want to know if he can chain with OK after enhancements, but I'm a long way off from upgrading anyones moves so I can't test it myself. Still it's nice to have a 6* physical attacker (just had enough mats) now for options.

Wait... it's possible to see how many posts you have? >.>; I didn't know such a thing~

Yup, that's how we get the wall of shames lol. I've never known how to do it on desktop but on mobile you press tools at the bottom of the page. I won't post the results, I'll save that for the wall of shame in OT5, but know that you are a frequent poster lol.

Edit: was a minute late haha

tuffymon

Like... I knew about the wall o shame, but never realized exactly how it was noted >.>; thought maybe it was a special op thing since I never made a thread before...

Celegus

[JP] Tried it out, got Lightning and Ace in the 11 summon, Noctis and some 5* bow lady from tickets (and a butt-ton of Cor), and Light Veritas from the 5* ticket. So many rainbows! Really wanted best boy Prompto, but I don't really think I'm actually going to be playing this version. Was fun to do that many summons though!

Also anyone with a newer Samsung device running 7.0, make sure you check out Game Tuner. Read earlier today about it and how macros can be used with it. If I can get a reliable enough connection I may be able to TM farm at work now!

Lyrian

Also anyone with a newer Samsung device running 7.0, make sure you check out Game Tuner. Read earlier today about it and how macros can be used with it. If I can get a reliable enough connection I may be able to TM farm at work now!

Samsung Note device not supported (despite running Android 7).

/rude Samsung

Looking like I'll make it to 160 relics tomorrow, through some fortunate luck.

Although... I just rolled that giancryst mission with Noctis as the only bonus unit.... /facepalm Probably going to pass on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom