• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotuw

Hell yeah, just got my 160 relics (am I the first around here?). Now I can go for those longshot pot and giancryst missions. That's 80% TM ready for Rikku or Tidus

tuffymon

Hell yeah, just got my 160 relics (am I the first around here?). Now I can go for those longshot pot and giancryst missions. That's 80% TM ready for Rikku or Tidus

Nice luck, I just barely broke the 120 (132) category... plenty enough time for now.

Just saw a Lightning solo strat on Maxwell... apparently lancing Maxwell until she's out of mp fails to trigger said death move anymore~

Celegus

Yep I got it this morning too. Got my third giancryst tonight too, these things are working out pretty nice for me!

robotuw

Yep I got it this morning too. Got my third giancryst tonight too, these things are working out pretty nice for me!

Nice! My 3rd giancryst attempt just came back as a success too. I've gotten a power, black, and guard T4 for free this week. Couldn't ask for a better spread.

Edit: Ok I bit the bullet and rolled a JP account. I got a bunch of garbage from my first try though. How do get rid of my old account and start a new one? I don't need to save the old account but if I delete the app and redownload the game remembers it somehow.

I was looking at that, but that's for saving an account on a second device in case you want it later, right? How do you get the first device to forget your account so you can start over?

One More Edit: Ok figured it out. Transferring accounts deletes it from the first device.

Celegus

Nice! My 3rd giancryst attempt just came back as a success too. I've gotten a power, black, and guard T4 for free this week. Couldn't ask for a better spread.

Edit: Ok I bit the bullet and rolled a JP account. I got a bunch of garbage from my first try though. How do get rid of my old account and start a new one? I don't need to save the old account but if I delete the app and redownload it remembers my old account somehow.

Black power and healing for me, which is super awesome for how easy these things are.

For rerolling, Syntsui posted this a little bit ago

Celegus

I was looking at that, but that's for saving an account on a second device in case you want it later, right? How do you get the first device to forget your account so you can start over?

Don't you just keep doing that on the second device and over-writing what's on there? I haven't actually done it myself to know for sure though.

fionel

All you people getting those premium rainbows on JP just for the pulls and kicks are making me real scared to use my own 5* ticket. I have a good feeling I'm gonna pull either a Lightning or Delita :(

Lyrian

I see that JP is getting the first 3* espers this week. Shame the first two are lowsy for summoning damage.

Next month, when 3* Shiva arrives, that should a nice damage bump for the best damaging esper outside of Bahamut.

Oh... and in before the Great Salt Lake of the Dead Sea forms about JP's explorations being light years superior to Global's version. At the very least, JP's version is better because of the ability for units to gain trust on explorations, the rate of which increases with consecutive days played in explorations.

Oh, yes. It WILL happen.

robotuw

I see that JP is getting the first 3* espers this week. Shame the first two are lowsy for summoning damage.

Next month, when 3* Shiva arrives, that should a nice damage bump for the best damaging esper outside of Bahamut.

Oh... and in before the Great Salt Lake of the Dead Sea forms about JP's explorations being light years superior to Global's version. At the very least, JP's version is better because of the ability for units to gain trust on explorations, the rate of which increases with consecutive days played in explorations.

Oh, yes. It WILL happen.

Lol, it's almost like they are doing it on purpose. Like they are under contract to always be better.

Alim: "Gumi is giving a month of free summons for their anniversary? Quick, give everyone 30 regular tickets and a 5* one right now!"

You guys couldn't even let us have this month?

Syntsui

Lol, it's almost like they are doing it on purpose. Like they are under contract to always be better.

Alim: "Gumi is giving a month of free summons for their anniversary? Quick, give everyone 30 regular tickets and a 5* one right now!"

You guys couldn't even let us have this month?

The worst thing about it is, they just had a free 11 pull a week ago and a bunch of guaranteed 5* banners a few weeks before that.

All you people getting those premium rainbows on JP just for the pulls and kicks are making me real scared to use my own 5* ticket. I have a good feeling I'm gonna pull either a Lightning or Delita :(

Well two of my JPN pulls were bad being Fohlen and Delita. Hoping that's my bad luck out of the way for GLB since they were my last two.

Edit: never mind, didn't know about the EX ticket and just got Aranea. Already have 3 times as many 5* as my GLB account now.

Muku

Got my 5th rainbow on JPN today being Fohlen. It's kind of insane just how generous it is. 30 tickets out of nowhere?

Right? I got on and was expecting 5* ticket since my husband was asking me about it and I'm like "I dunno what 5* ticket you are talking about. I haven't been on since last night." Then 30 other tickets drop into my lap and I'm like I can do this.

Got one from something else so had 31. Used one to test the water... Bedile. I promptly stopped. I ain't got time for that shit.

Im number 12... My days of glory are gone lmao

You are off making videos and giving something back to GAF and the internet. Some of us are just chatter boxes with nothing to give. XD LOL

fionel

I have a friend who bought an JP account for 500RMB in China (75US) and the account has almost all the premium characters you can think of (Cloud, Noctis, Ayaka, Roy, Eileen, 2OKs, the list goes on). It is so filled to the brim with rainbow characters we both suspect it might have been a hacked account lol.

On top of that, after he bought the account a few weeks ago he pulled like 4-5 rainbows including Sage Sakura, and Lotus Fina (!) from last night's 5* ticket. I swear to god something is up with that account lol.

Too bad I'm already knee deep invested into my own account. I would have bought something like this too if I just started!

Syntsui

I have a friend who bought an JP account for 500RMB in China (75US) and the account has almost all the premium characters you can think of (Cloud, Noctis, Ayaka, Roy, Eileen, 2OKs, the list goes on). It is so filled to the brim with rainbow characters we both suspect it might have been a hacked account lol.

On top of that, after he bought the account a few weeks ago he pulled like 4-5 rainbows including Sage Sakura, and Lotus Fina (!) from last night's 5* ticket. I swear to god something is up with that account lol.

Too bad I'm already knee deep invested into my own account. I would have bought something like this too if I just started!
Japanese Hippo's cousin sold it to him probably.

forgrim

Thanks valentus, an hour later and solod the octopus. I got all achievements by bringing a cecil with libra and stocked with hp.

Muku

Elza?
Delita?
Shine?
Yda?
Ling?

What is the name of their move(s) that makes it better? I have Yda and Shine. Need one to tackle a debuff job, but also at same time trying to learn the names of ones that are better. Unless I guess they're more specific to units. Guess I'll go wiki them.

Thank you. :)

jnWake

What is the name of their move(s) that makes it better? I have Yda and Shine. Need one to tackle a debuff job, but also at same time trying to learn the names of ones that are better. Unless I guess they're more specific to units. Guess I'll go wiki them.

Thank you. :)

Ling has:

Feint Step - 45% AoE DEF/SPR
Daunting Step - 45% AoE ATK/MAG

Muku

RIP. I thought you were asking generally.

For details on skills you can always check the wiki:

http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Yda
http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Shine

Yda has 40% breaks as part of her comboes.
Shine has a 40% break (Surprise Attack).

Yeah, I checked after Valentus mentioned them. Because they're random things that aren't like Armor Break or Full Break, wasn't sure of anything else.

I have both Yda and Shine. Yda seems like too much work for the Large Sword Mastery, so taking Shine with me here in a moment.

Muku

It will be awesome once Gumi announces WoL 6 star awakening tomorrow! ITS HAPPENING GUYS!

LOL.

/cries in a corner

Edit: Tried it once but going to guess that guest Orlandu wasn't enough. Since everyone and their mom is using Elza or Maxwell, including random strangers, makes getting anything else done impossible. Ugh.

jnWake

[JP]

So, after so much talk about JP I decided to download it and check what I got.

Daily was Veritas of the Earth. Nice start!

Did 11 pull on FFXV banner. Got 3 rainbows: the girl from the banner with the weird helmet, a bard and Ace. Got 2 golds who I don't recognize too.

5* ticket gave me... Ace. Lulz.

Then spent the 35 (lol) tickets and got: 10 golds, a Rainbow red dragoon (looks badass as fuck) and Luneth

Amazing than in half an hour I got more rainbows than in my entire GL history lol. Also, some really cool designs for future units.

tuffymon

Yeah, I checked after Valentus mentioned them. Because they're random things that aren't like Armor Break or Full Break, wasn't sure of anything else.

I have both Yda and Shine. Yda seems like too much work for the Large Sword Mastery, so taking Shine with me here in a moment.

Large Sword Mastery? Do you need me to put up Ling and have her paper cut the dark espers to death? it takes a LONG time though >.>;

Syntsui

You know people will cry more than they cried for the entire WoL situation if Gumi never give us 30 free tickets + 5* ticket for no reason whatsoever in a random Monday (I guess Tuesday for them).

Syntsui

Honestly, I don't think GL will ever be in the same state as JP.

The moment Alim glances at its rear view mirror and sees Gumi catching up, he'll speed up again and leave Gumi in the dust.
Let's not forget Alim is Gumi with another name, the guy who has the final say or at least the group of people that decides how they should handle things that affect the game's economy is probably the same Yakuza leader.

bonkeng

Let's not forget Alim is Gumi with another name, the guy who has the final say or at least the group of people that decides how they should handle things that affect the game's economy is probably the same Yakuza leader.

They handle things differently.

Same thing with how Namco-Bandai handle OPTC a bit differently between JP and GL. The skill-up rate in JP OnePiece TC is double the rate of GL.

Same company. Different teams. Different market.

JP team won't allow GL to be on the same level with them. That's mostly the case with gacha games nowadays.

robotuw

Edit: Tried it once but going to guess that guest Orlandu wasn't enough. Since everyone and their mom is using Elza or Maxwell, including random strangers, makes getting anything else done impossible. Ugh.

I put up mine with Irfrit for beast killer and the bird killer materia. He should hopefully get the job done.

Muku

Large Sword Mastery? Do you need me to put up Ling and have her paper cut the dark espers to death? it takes a LONG time though >.>;

No thank you. Didn't do it when you had it up originally because I wasn't going to spend all night doing that. LOL.

I put up mine with Irfrit for beast killer and the bird killer materia. He should hopefully get the job done.

Thank you! I didn't use yours earlier because it had Deathbringer. Did that get changed?

Edit: Nevermind, see he has Excal now. Failed it though. Thinking I'm going to have to change my Orlandu set up a little bit to make him more potent against them. They're beasts? Or is Titan a Beast and Siren have Man-Eater? Got like 1/3 left hp on Titan. This was after dispelling, atk buffing, def debuffing.

Muku

No problem, I understand

It's beast and bird iirc

Ah okay. Would make sense why bird killer. I just don't think bird for her. But guess cuz she flies.

I'm wondering if next time, which probably won't be until tomorrow morning, I should remove CoD and put in Yun to chain him up with the Orlandu chains. Kept her thinking of something else, but think Yun might be better choice.

Rixa

In INT Maze, why is there empty rooms. No nodes, no enemies. 2 Runs 2 rooms per run are empty from enemies and nodes.

Kouriozan

I don't get why Gumi make us suffer that much about WoL, he will just be on oar with Cecil for several months until his enhancements make him godly.
Sure for certain fights he would have been awesome like Titan Raid or Maxwell.

But man just give me 6* Garland, I want to use him before the powercreep make him irrelevant!

LucaMac

In INT Maze, why is there empty rooms. No nodes, no enemies. 2 Runs 2 rooms per run are empty from enemies and nodes.

From running it the last few weeks in Japan my guess is that there are now three doors and three options.

1. The door progresses you
2. The door is an exit
3. The door returns you to the room you were trying to exit aka try again. (Hence why the items and enemies are gone, you already got them)

IT's harder to get to the end of INT maze for that reason, but at least it isn't two exits to one progression.

Rixa

From running it the last few weeks in Japan my guess is that there are now three doors and three options.

3. The door returns you to the room you were trying to exit aka try again. (Hence why the items and enemies are gone, you already got them)

IT's harder to get to the end of INT maze for that reason, but at least it isn't two exits to one progression.

Oh shit. This makes sense. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom