• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

evangd007

So I'm the only one who didn't get 2B huh lol? Dem feels!

Still just A2 for me, but I'm no whale.

10 tickets tonight. Notables: 2 21O, Snow, Soleil (first)

There goes the only reason I had to pull on the slayer's banner tomorrow, not that I was going to in the first place. Game doesn't even have enough respect to troll me with Eve. Gold banner rates are truly awful.

Kouriozan

In a few hours, there will be no more Aigaion cheese so I hope everyone who could do it (and wanted to) managed to grab all rewards.

Lyrian

If anyone wants to add my gf it would be greatly appreciated.

She's still only Rank 20 and just started playing: she has A2, Lunera, TT, Ramza...

ID: 870, 969, 352

Done and done.

2 other rare slots on my friends list open after a clearing: 826 124 838
Please identify as GAF in your friends message, per Exvius-GAF customs.

tuffymon

Oh shit, JP gives an 100% Moogle for completing the Season 1, can't wait to get the 10% version on global.

I hope to be proven wrong when that time comes :p

Went and setup a cheese party for world destroyer, since I felt like I managed a legit run whatever~ perfect setup and and.... this 2b (gaffer let me down) had an excalibur on smh... i was only 1 round deep and -50 energy >.>; so i went down my list of 8 2b's and 3 had excal on, 2 were gaffers... and realized no its my fault, i should have checked ; ; /shakesfist edit, finished already~

robotuw

I hope to be proven wrong when that time comes :p

Went and setup a cheese party for world destroyer, since I felt like I managed a legit run whatever~ perfect setup and and.... this 2b (gaffer let me down) had an excalibur on smh... i was only 1 round deep and -50 energy >.>; so i went down my list of 8 2b's and 3 had excal on, 2 were gaffers... and realized no its my fault, i should have checked ; ; /shakesfist edit, finished already~

Wait so you got it? If not I can switch my unit to 2B real quick just let me know.

Celegus

Hahahahahahaha random ticket because my Mobius pulls were trash... finally got WoL!!!!! Can definitely safely ignore the upcoming banner now. Kind of funny that I finally got my first Soleil and now WoL on the Nier banner.

robotuw

Anyone kind enough to share their 2B for the Aigaion trial?

Oh and my friend ID for the Gaf database : 980,883,382

Thanks!

Sent you a request and set 2B as my leader. I tried to make her as indestructable as possible so she has almost 11k hp and 400 def. If her attack is still too high let me know. Good luck!

NeoCross

Sent you a request and set 2B as my leader. I tried to make her as indestructable as possible so she has almost 11k hp and 400 def. If her attack is still too high let me know. Good luck!

Welp, I tried 4 times but I couldn't get it to work :( Looks like I have to beat him legit when I get strong enough lol. Thank you though!

EDarkness

Wait so you got it? If not I can switch my unit to 2B real quick just let me know.

Robotuw, your 2B is insane. I was able to get the Ramuh achievement done! Whew. My group ended up being well prepared for it and I easily got it done. I probably could have done it normally, to be honest. Remember, folks, Bushido Freedom is your friend. Thanks wifey and Robotuw, your 2Bs really helped out!

Muku

Robotuw, your 2B is insane. I was able to get the Ramuh achievement done! Whew. My group ended up being well prepared for it and I easily got it done. I probably could have done it normally, to be honest. Remember, folks, Bushido Freedom is your friend. Thanks wifey and Robotuw, your 2Bs really helped out!

The time when my crappy little iPad is still useful. (Okay, so the only time. LOL)

Pejo

Well i'm a little disappointed. I apparently don't have a device old enough to get this Aigion thing to work with 2B. How old are the devices you guys are using?

Muku

Well i'm a little disappointed. I apparently don't have a device old enough to get this Aigion thing to work with 2B. How old are the devices you guys are using?

My iPad....is iPad Gen 3. It was the one that lasted like 6 whole months. GG me

robotuw

Haha nice! My defensive TM farming is starting to pay off. Even I was surprised I could get her so bulky.

I used an iPad 2. I was sweating bullets when it came time to summon Ramuh. I was convinced the game would crash when it tried to play the CG cutscene.

Edit: Oh hey, also don't forget maintenance is in an hour!

Pejo

I found an old ipod touch. wish me luck, i'm hoping to get it charged before maint. Also, don't even know if it will install the game.

I feel like I'm on an episode of 24. Everything is against me.

Muku

I found an old ipod touch. wish me luck, i'm hoping to get it charged before maint. Also, don't even know if it will install the game.

I feel like I'm on an episode of 24. Everything is against me.

OMG!!! :O LOL wow

bonkeng

You guys are a bunch of cheaters.

Joke, I wish I have some old device laying around too so that I can join in the fun... :'(

Pejo

Man no way am I going to have time to try the Tidus/Garnet trick for the Ramuh thing, but I might be able to quick 1 shot him. Data is downloading on the ipad now. I had way too many updates to do.

Don't think I'm going to make it though...we'll see..

*Edit* - didn't make it. I tried a quick round of the raid to see if it would even work with the device, and it took me 2 rounds to get it to work, but it did. Hurried up and put 2B in my Aigion team and went at it, but again the first time Spear didn't glitch. I reset the app on my iPad and when it logged back in, maint had started.

What a wild ride that ultimately proved fruitless. I gotta say though, the game looks really good on an iPad.

Muku

Man no way am I going to have time to try the Tidus/Garnet trick for the Ramuh thing, but I might be able to quick 1 shot him. Data is downloading on the ipad now. I had way too many updates to do.

Don't think I'm going to make it though...we'll see..

*Edit* - didn't make it. I tried a quick round of the raid to see if it would even work with the device, and it took me 2 rounds to get it to work, but it did. Hurried up and put 2B in my Aigion team and went at it, but again the first time Spear didn't glitch. I reset the app on my iPad and when it logged back in, maint had started.

What a wild ride that ultimately proved fruitless. I gotta say though, the game looks really good on an iPad.

Awwwwww. It's a bummer you didn't find it sooner.

mAcOdIn

I also have no 2B or A2. I really wanted at least one because I love Nier.

That said, I have recently got some good TM's to farm for Noctis, some Champion Belts, Quick Assault, Dark Knight's Soul, Monster Breast Plates, everything except for Brave Suit and Genji Glove. However, I pulled two Freyvia's chasing A2 and 2B and I have everything, Letters and Arms, Magistral Crests, the works really, except Genji Gloves to make her bad ass. Noctis is closer to being as good as I can make him barring Genji Gloves or the Brave Suit while Freyvia would be starting from zero on all of her TMs. Which should I focus on? Right Now my Noctis still out damages her with the TMs I do have for her but it looks like in the end Freyvia'd totally outclass him. Should I switch gears and start farming 3 Letters and Arms, her TM sword and some Magistral Crests immediately or keep focusing on Noctis first?

dem0nx714

Neo Member
Hahahahahahaha random ticket because my Mobius pulls were trash... finally got WoL!!!!! Can definitely safely ignore the upcoming banner now. Kind of funny that I finally got my first Soleil and now WoL on the Nier banner.
Haha nice! Share some of that WoL luck!

tuffymon

That said, I have recently got some good TM's to farm for Noctis, some Champion Belts, Quick Assault, Dark Knight's Soul, Monster Breast Plates, everything except for Brave Suit and Genji Glove. However, I pulled two Freyvia's chasing A2 and 2B and I have everything, Letters and Arms, Magistral Crests, the works really, except Genji Gloves to make her bad ass. Noctis is closer to being as good as I can make him barring Genji Gloves or the Brave Suit while Freyvia would be starting from zero on all of her TMs. Which should I focus on? Right Now my Noctis still out damages her with the TMs I do have for her but it looks like in the end Freyvia'd totally outclass him. Should I switch gears and start farming 3 Letters and Arms, her TM sword and some Magistral Crests immediately or keep focusing on Noctis first?

I'd switch gears for Fryevia, especially since you have 2 for sure chaining madness, and could easily bring a third friend for more mayhem (ride that train while you can). I'd probably keep Quick Assault cooking if you don't have a unit that can hit 100% dodge though, and then fill in some of those dd Tm's as they finish.

linkent

Hey, Randi enhancements are in the sneak peek. Time for folks that got him to enjoy his power, lol.

Power Charge
Effect: Increase the limit burst gauge fill rate by 200% for 5 turns to self,Increase ATK, DEF and SPR by 100% for 2 turns to self,Gain access to following skills for 3 turns (1 use):
Swinging Slash (502050)
Whirlwind Slash (502060)
Torrential Slash (502070)

seems like they are (1 use) though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/6u8s7e/a_warning_to_those_who_plan_to_enhance_randi/

Syntsui

Anyone here even have enough mil/alcrysts to fully enhance Soleil? We need those to be available at the Mog King right fucking now, the grind will be insane.

Alkez

Wait, they changed Soleil's enhancements to 2 turns as opposed to JPs 1? Dancers aren't like songs right? You're not locked into them? Because if so this seems really good to me.

Syntsui I should have enough. I've only enhanced Chizzy's evasion and that's it, and I always run Gems before maintenance (because it starts at 7am for me). I don't know if I can do all of them but I could probably do 1 attack and 1 defence.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Is it just me or is the Soleil buff crazy good ? 120% atk/mag ?
Here i am still using Embolden with my Refia lol.

Kouriozan

Is it just me or is the Soleil buff crazy good ? 120% atk/mag ?
Here i am still using Embolden with my Refia lol.

Actually in GL it's even stronger, 120% buffs last 2 turns instead of 1 in Japan + extra 35% breaks. So you can have constant +120% all stats if she don't die.
Surely Ramza is next getting his enhancements. (I wish)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Actually in GL it's even stronger, 120% buffs last 2 turns instead of 1 in Japan + extra 35% breaks. So you can have constant +120% all stats if she don't die.
Surely Ramza is next getting his enhancements. (I wish)

Man that sounds amazing to me...especially since i dont have Ramza on my main anyway so there is no reason to hold out for something much better. Ill have to check later when he game is up how expensive those buffs are.

Can we expect enhancements for Ling anytime soon ? Would be crazy if she gets similar buffs as a 4*.

Morning all...thinking I may enhance Soleil after I go all in on Marie.

Can't wait to see my gal Marie again.

Edit: a few more alcrysts and I will have Marie fully enhanced. Took out most of the Gil I replenished tho. Oh well.

Looking at Soleil next. That probably won't happen for a while!

For support alcrysts, which is the best Story event level right now?

Top Bottom