• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Whizkid7

IT FINALLY FUCKING HAPPENED!!!!! YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS DOUBLE FUCKING RAINBOW AND ONE IS 2B!!!!!! OTHER WAS EMP SO THAT'S MY 3RD MATEUS MALICE. I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! NOW I CAN STOP BITCHING AND SPENDING MONEY ON FFBE!!!!!!! FOR REAL THIS TIME, KID ON THE WAY, NEW HOUSE, MORTGAGE, AND YES I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS CAUSE I'M HYPE AS FUCK RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Damn son, congrats.

tuffymon

IT FINALLY FUCKING HAPPENED!!!!! YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS DOUBLE FUCKING RAINBOW AND ONE IS 2B!!!!!! OTHER WAS EMP SO THAT'S MY 3RD MATEUS MALICE. I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! NOW I CAN STOP BITCHING AND SPENDING MONEY ON FFBE!!!!!!! FOR REAL THIS TIME, KID ON THE WAY, NEW HOUSE, MORTGAGE, AND YES I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS CAUSE I'M HYPE AS FUCK RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Awesome, you got 99 problems, but chaining (or nier) ain't 1 uh uh uh...

Finally, congrats!!

EDarkness

Oh shit, that's awesome. Congrats, man! You've arrived...finally!

Kouriozan

Glad for you Zera, finally got what you wanted.
Here I'm still debating whether to use tickets for Onion or not, I might bite since 3% rates is coming in 5 months so plenty of time to hoard again.

Pejo

Grats Zera! I had my 2B success last night after spending way too much money, so I know those feels. Probably feels more like relief than actual happiness, at least it was for me. Now we can be chainbros.

I was looking back at my trail to 2B. Here's all the 5* I got chasing her:

-2nd Dark Veritas
-6th Olive
-2 Knight Delitas
-2nd Orlandu
-2 A2's
-2nd Ramza
-2 Beach Time Fun Finas

I think only 3 of those were 5* guarantee tickets, and I got one double rainbow. Then my 2B was a guaranteed 5* ticket at the very end.

So I guess a lot of people couldn't beat the ELT raid version cause that shit isn't moving anymore now that the 2B trick is gone. I've also jumped in the top 350 rankings all the sudden.

Also Grats Zera! Now stahp!

Vashetti

Banned
So I guess a lot of people couldn't beat the ELT raid version cause that shit isn't moving anymore now that the 2B trick is gone. I've also jumped in the top 350 rankings all the sudden.

Yup, raid has definitely peaked in level. Got most of the rewards though so I'm not too worried.

Arica_jade

Neo Member

Congrats! It feels good to get those :)

Valentus

Grr, I wish the unit calculator would hurry up and add the Nier units. I gotta plan my buildz.

Finally got enough raid moogles for a TM. 9S came in first, of all things. Maybe I have a chance to get the second one with no farming.

That reminds me, I wanted to thank you Val for the great videos this banner. Your videos are always good but these have been particularly funny and helpful!

Yeah they have really been great, glad we have him.

Thank you buddies, im glad that you enjoy my work :D

If you are interested, heres my video of Marie enhanced

Rokuren

That's awesome! Congrats, man.

Whizkid7

Eh almost to black box so I'll be good soon enough. I'm actually rather pleased i can clear ELT with little trouble; previous raids I could barely hit 50%. Rikku and Tilith sure helped.

Xion86

Yey! Congratulations on the lucky pull Zera, happy for you :D hope the hype lasts.

Oh and Val, keep up the good work with the videos :)

Shouta

Just a reminder for folks that have Randi, you should enhance him when you get the chance. He's one of the strongest characters in GL, maybe even strongest, now despite some of the setup time. He's already better than his JP version thanks to the additional 20% attack and the insane amount of Killer power he got for his GL version. He'll be a force of destruction for you on Dragons, Beasts, Fairies and Undead. That means he's gonna wreck shop on Bahamut when the Season 1 story ends.

He'll also be a great candidate for DH when Cloud and Elfried hits as well despite not getting the benefits of TDH.

Thank you all! Its finally over and it is indeed relief more than happiness.

So I will list all that was obtained on the 2b journey:

All from ex 5* tickets

4th orlandu
Wilhelm
Dark Fina
2nd Rem

So each ex 5* ticket is $200 bucks. 4 tickets x 200= disgusted with myself.

Now, Troll rainbows along the way to 2b that werent ex but legit troll ass rainbows were merc ramza and my 3rd emperor.

2B better make me coffee and give me a happy ending in the morning for how much this cost. Rng is evil.

EDarkness

Thank you all! Its finally over and it is indeed relief more than happiness.

So I will list all that was obtained on the 2b journey:

All from ex 5* tickets

4th orlandu
Wilhelm
Dark Fina
2nd Rem

So each ex 5* ticket is $200 bucks. 4 tickets x 200= disgusted with myself.

Now, Troll rainbows along the way to 2b that werent ex but legit troll ass rainbows were merc ramza and my 3rd emperor.

2B better make me coffee and give me a happy ending in the morning for how much this cost. Rng is evil.

Man, you're making me scared to use my last bit of resources to try for 2B one last time before the end of the banner. Odds are I'm gonna be unsuccessful, but the reality of that is hard to face.

Celegus

Whoa that Malboro stuff looks intense. Definitely not even attempting that one yet!

My Daily was 9S #3 so I'm pretty pumped about that! Not chasing robot girls, I'm happy with my 4* boys.

Congrats Zera! We'll be holding you to that promise!

Congrats Zera! You pulled to jeebus and back on this banner, so I'm glad you're able to hang up your whale spurs on a high note.

I have bro, I have to. Going to have to work a lot of OT in the coming months to put back what I spent and save for the baby.

Whoa that Malboro stuff looks intense. Definitely not even attempting that one yet!

My Daily was 9S #3 so I'm pretty pumped about that! Not chasing robot girls, I'm happy with my 4* boys.

Congrats Zera! We'll be holding you to that promise!

Thanks Celegus, I will need you all be slap me and be the voice of reason should my resolve get weak lol.

Hah grats Zera! You deserve it!

11 tickets today, was a gold fest. Got Snow, Vanille, Agrias, Orran (new), Gaffgarion (new), and 9s (1st).

Game though I was on some weird FF13/FFT banner. 1 9S down and 1 to go.

Thanks!

Man, you're making me scared to use my last bit of resources to try for 2B one last time before the end of the banner. Odds are I'm gonna be unsuccessful, but the reality of that is hard to face.

What are your resources looking like right now? What is your current A1 team and bench roster looking like?

evangd007

Hah grats Zera! You deserve it!

11 tickets today, was a gold fest. Got Snow, Vanille, Agrias, Orran (new), Gaffgarion (new), and 9s (1st).

Game though I was on some weird FF13/FFT banner. 1 9S down and 1 to go.

Muku

Damn, Zera!! Congrats!! That was a long and hard road for ya there...

Even though my 2B has been brought down back to Earth, she still rocks the shit out of the raid guy. Maybe it is because she doesn't have a Hanse of getting stuck doing 1s when not hazing her way to win. With my pewpew group it could take a while. Now we are 2 to 3 turn taking it. I dig it. Less than 100k from Black Box. (2B is getting that katana. Sorry Luneth, she showed up and crashed your party man.)

While to go on alt still but going to try to power it. My alt could really use it. Not sure who I would give it to since I feel like my party there is a cluster fark of shit.

EDarkness

What are your resources looking like right now? What is your current A1 team and bench roster looking like?

At the moment I have 6 regular tickets and one 4* ticket I got from the raid. I also will be able to do a 10+1 and the free 10+1 we got this week. It'll be my Hail Mary pass for this banner, because I won't be paying $50 for Lapis. But with those pulls, there will be a finality to it.

That said, I do have A2, 9S, Eve, Adam, and 210 from this banner. It hasn't been bad for me, but dammit, I WANTED 2B...that's why I saved everything. Heh, heh.

My team is looking pretty good, though. I have Tidus, A2, Noctis, and Orlandu. I don't NEED her, but I went into this banner with her as my top priority and I didn't get her. I could not pull again on this banner and be fine, but I'd prefer to give it one last chance. It's just the the reality of it that sucks.

Kouriozan

Having Onion Knight so close after Nier will have a bad effect... nobody will have spare tickets/lapis anymore so less chances for peeps to get him and chain with friends x)
Answer next week!

Damn, Zera!! Congrats!! That was a long and hard road for ya there...

Even though my 2B has been brought down back to Earth, she still rocks the shit out of the raid guy. Maybe it is because she doesn't have a Hanse of getting stuck doing 1s when not hazing her way to win. With my pewpew group it could take a while. Now we are 2 to 3 turn taking it. I dig it. Less than 100k from Black Box. (2B is getting that katana. Sorry Luneth, she showed up and crashed your party man.)

While to go on alt still but going to try to power it. My alt could really use it. Not sure who I would give it to since I feel like my party there is a cluster fark of shit.

Thanks Muku!

At the moment I have 6 regular tickets and one 4* ticket I got from the raid. I also will be able to do a 10+1 and the free 10+1 we got this week. It'll be my Hail Mary pass for this banner, because I won't be paying $50 for Lapis. But with those pulls, there will be a finality to it.

That said, I do have A2, 9S, Eve, Adam, and 210 from this banner. It hasn't been bad for me, but dammit, I WANTED 2B...that's why I saved everything. Heh, heh.

My team is looking pretty good, though. I have Tidus, A2, Noctis, and Orlandu. I don't NEED her, but I went into this banner with her as my top priority and I didn't get her. I could not pull again on this banner and be fine, but I'd prefer to give it one last chance. It's just the the reality of it that sucks.

Only reason I pulled so hard for her is because I loved the hell out of Nier Automata and I love the look of 2B. I was gunning for 2B but if it was A2 I'd have been fine. If you don't care for next weeks banner (Onion Knight supposedly, I give 0 fucks for him and his dumb sprite!) and you're back to hoarding, make a decision. Time limited units are the devil and only increase the urge. It's sick seeing my 2B with +1100 damage when I use to offer a 500+ Lightning carry less than a year ago lol. The power creep is real.

Gumi still didn't give me a 2B... :(

Sorry C-murph, I know the feeling all too well.

EDarkness

Only reason I pulled so hard for her is because I loved the hell out of Nier Automata and I love the look of 2B. I was gunning for 2B but if it was A2 I'd have been fine. If you don't care for next weeks banner (Onion Knight supposedly, I give 0 fucks for him and his dumb sprite!) and you're back to hoarding, make a decision. Time limited units are the devil and only increase the urge. It's sick seeing my 2B with +1100 damage when I use to offer a 500+ Lightning carry less than a year ago lol. The power creep is real.

I know what you mean. She's so awesome that I really want to have her in my group and she looks cool as hell. I really dig her basic attack animation...complete with the pew pew pew. I don't give a damn about Onion Knight. My group is stacked right now and I don't even know where I'd include him A2 is a fraggin' monster, man. No need for him. After this banner it's back to hoarding lapis and tickets. Just that dread feeling of that Hail Mary play on the last down in order to win the game. I'll try tomorrow to see how it goes.

Celegus

I can't wait to see this thread's reaction to OK banner and the infamous 45ATK acc behind a dual 4* rate.

Dunno about the rest of you but there's no way I'm using my tickets going after a 45atk TM when I've got plenty of Gaffs I could raise. I'll stick with 15%hp over 15atk. If I get him someday, great, but not even close to a chase for me. Don't give two craps about OK either.

I've had over 30 moogles for A2 and 2B, they all went straight into the trash.

Stider

So what are the best units to boost LB levels for? Have Rikku to 20 and thinking of doing A2 or 9S next but are there any others worth doing first, have most of the non-base 5* units.

Kouriozan

Actually, A2 is stronger than Onion Knight, chaining with OHC.

500% 14 hits without fearing of breaking chains because dual wield cast the second attack too fast vs. 520% 16 hits and chains breaking everytime + forced to use his sword.

Dunno about the rest of you but there's no way I'm using my tickets going after a 45atk TM when I've got plenty of Gaffs I could raise. I'll stick with 15%hp over 15atk. If I get him someday, great, but not even close to a chase for me. Don't give two craps about OK either.

I've had over 30 moogles for A2 and 2B, they all went straight into the trash.

I totally agree. I wouldn't pull (or want to farm) 45 attack accessories. I don't care about min maxing though. The ifrit accessory, gaf bracers and snow champion belts I have are definitely good enough for me.

So what are the best units to boost LB levels for? Have Rikku to 20 and thinking of doing A2 or 9S next but are there any others worth doing first, have most of the non-base 5* units.

Do you have Earth Veritas? He's a very good choice to max the LB for.
Here are all my max LB characters in the order I worked on them;
Cecil (was the first, dont ever use him anymore and his LB is outclassed at this point)
Olive (strong damage, but dont use her anymore either)
Wilhelm (just like Earth Veritas)
Rikku (of course)
Tidus (imperil is to good)
9S (strong breaker)
now working on A2s.

bonkeng

Glad it worked out for you bro. Gratz.

wilstreak

do you think A2 will be the strongest character for now, or at least until the next global exclusive?

75 pull for this banner and still no rainbow, don't know whether to use all my remaining or not.

How far are we to Ayaka, Roy, or CG Sakura?

It seems to me the next popular banner will be OK, but between onion and A2/2B, i like Nier more.

Syntsui

do you think A2 will be the strongest character for now, or at least until the next global exclusive?

75 pull for this banner and still no rainbow, don't know whether to use all my remaining or not.

How far are we to Ayaka, Roy, or CG Sakura?

It seems to me the next popular banner will be OK, but between onion and A2/2B, i like Nier more.
No unit released so far on JP can deal the damage she deals once everything is set up, so it will have to be a Global exclusive unit by default. A2 is the queen of this game, doesn't matter the region.

I'm saving every ticket and pull at this point forward for Ayaka. However, if she's indeed on a double rainbow banner as many suspect, I'll be very hesitant.

Shouta

Probably not, based off the information I see on A2. She lacks Imperils and her mods aren't the highest in GL right now. Her strength seems to be her raw attack though which is pretty fantastic though and will keep her in the upper echelons. For harder fights where there's less wiggle room with party construction, she'll suffer a bit because of lack of Imperils.

If her LB attack buff stacks with a regular attack buff, then it could be pretty wild but I don't know if that's the case.

Top Bottom