• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

robotuw

Grr, I wish the unit calculator would hurry up and add the Nier units. I gotta plan my buildz.

Finally got enough raid moogles for a TM. 9S came in first, of all things. Maybe I have a chance to get the second one with no farming.

Freaking Valentus got A2 and 2B, just finished watching his review of 2B.

That reminds me, I wanted to thank you Val for the great videos this banner. Your videos are always good but these have been particularly funny and helpful!

Grr, I wish the unit calculator would hurry up and add the Nier units. I gotta plan my buildz.

Finally got enough raid moogles for a TM. 9S came in first, of all things. Maybe I have a chance to get the second one with no farming.

That reminds me, I wanted to thank you Val for the great videos this banner. Your videos are always good but these have been particularly funny and helpful!

Yeah they have really been great, glad we have him.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Ashe is my next planned 6-star since she is good herself and apparently chains well with Fohlen, but I just realized I'm rekt on the mats to get her to 5-star. Brilliant Rays and Wicked Drops only come from chamber of awakening pro, no mobs actually drop (or can be stolen from) in story mode?

Woof.

Rixa

Someone is stealing my moogles.

These just shy 3m pts:
350% Adam
45% Virtuous Contract
70% Beastlord
50% Pod
60% Resentment

I don't have 5* base Nier units, other I do have.

Alkez

Yeah I mentioned that on the other page. They're actually a fair bit behind (no Veritas banner units either) which makes me think the person who was doing it has stopped doing it (or is on vacation lol).

tuffymon

Yeah I mentioned that on the other page. They're actually a fair bit behind (no Veritas banner units either) which makes me think the person who was doing it has stopped doing it (or is on vacation lol).

There's a Reddit post about it, they were told the guy is working on some super big update, and isn't bothering with smaller releases until he finishes it. How true? or when that is? No idea~

I might be seeing things, or just going crazy most likely, but I equipped two diff units with 9S' pod TM(treasure hunter bonus) and burnt all my nrg today farming chamber of gems. I'm seeing WAAAAAAAY more drops now. I was running it with 2 Xons, a Locke, and 2 others prior. Now that I've equipped those other 2 units with pods and the cryst drop rate is crazy. I'm getting so many more heavicrysts. Needs further testing.

Alkez

There's a Reddit post about it, they were told the guy is working on some super big update, and isn't bothering with smaller releases until he finishes it. How true? or when that is? No idea~

O that's pretty awesome. I look forward to seeing it.

Lyrian

If you're chasing raid moogles, better go all in now. The raid's level is going to drop faster that most players' lapis supplies now that the damage bug is fixed.

Looking like the numbers work out to around 4 to 5 million raid points per TM, with those points becoming much scarcer within a day ot two.

-- Reddit starting to cry. Whales have figured out how to stabilize upto the 50% threshold, but get immediately wiped thereafter with no way to mitigate an unbreakable magic-based physical 500% AOE attack.

All according to plan.

Kouriozan

For once a trial is actually hard, after months and months of talking about Aigaion and some completing it in a few hours, this is refreshing.
Trials are supposed to be challenging after all~

Link to any 2B info? I'm loving having a decent chainer but need others to work with her. Got two 9S TM's being worked on as well. I'll probably throw tickets and dailys at this banner while it lasts, then hard save for Bravely Default.

This raid has been stingy with the TMs.

Muku

I am not even really getting shit for TMs (though hate seeing Eves and 9S since I don't have either of them when Moogles do drop). But they sure as shit give you a boatload of reject Adam. Go fark yourself Adam.

Doctor_No

I've been testing A2, she seems like she chains in well with other dps units as long as its part of a longer chain and the elements match.

Please ignore damage output, the units are not properly setup (most ability slots are empty except for DW for everyone besides A2).
ZHgm6ph.gif

note: Friend Tidus unit didn't have water element weapon
GxrZrNI.gif

Muku

Fuck.

I have a bunch of resources. But I am only willing to spend 5 tickets today in addition to what I've spent. Which compared to everyone here is a small drop in bucket. I want 9S but that is asking for a unicorn.

Ticket 1: Mustadio
Ticket 2: Lawrence
Ticket 3: 210
Ticket 4: 210
Ticket 5: Russell

I spent two of the three 4* tickets I had trying to get him early on. My second one turned out to be 2B. Should I spend my last 4* ticket to try for him? I've only got Adam, 2B, and 210 out of the units. Really only want 9S left. ;_; (I guess I'm lucky at least alt got him? Ugh.)

Whizkid7

Ugh, knew I should've resisted harder. Made one last 11-pull and got another Eve and freakin' 10th Zidane. Like why? I don't even need that many Dual Wields...

Still I think the itch is gone for now. Maybe I'll get lucky with dailies but I really want to put this banner - and the thought of how much money was wasted on it - behind me.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Man this whole Nier Raid event is quite disappointing to me....dont know what i expected but everything seems so lackluster unless you are willing to spend money on the game and get the Top Tier units lol.

Nothing to do but beat the stupid Engel boss over and over again...did nothing but killing the thing on ELT since Day 1 and what do i have to show off ? First Mechanical Heart at 50%...and 9S at 45%. You keep getting Eve, A2 and 2B Moogles that you have no use for unless you pay up....

Dont even know why im complaining or what else i expected.....but this Raid experience kinda sucks. Hope we get something new/interesting to do soon.

robotuw

Ashe is my next planned 6-star since she is good herself and apparently chains well with Fohlen, but I just realized I'm rekt on the mats to get her to 5-star. Brilliant Rays and Wicked Drops only come from chamber of awakening pro, no mobs actually drop (or can be stolen from) in story mode?

Woof.

Wait for the next mog king. You can buy up to 300 of each for 100 currency a pop. I've started spending any leftover currency on brilliant rays since I go through them pretty quick on expeditions.

cw_sasuke

You could always just sell off all the coins you get, make that bank stack jacked~

I still need to max TM 9S and 210 though.....i wish i could stop running this Raid. 100k coins result in like one 9S TM Moogle and two 210 Moogles with my luck...just horrible...

Obv its. less frustrating for players that have like 4 or more of the featured units. Just didnt expect it to be such a grind.

Edit:

Actually we are getting the new Ariana Event this week...so there is something else to do lol. Completly forgot about this one and thought it would be one more week of just Raid farming.

Dandte

Ugh, knew I should've resisted harder. Made one last 11-pull and got another Eve and freakin' 10th Zidane. Like why? I don't even need that many Dual Wields...

Still I think the itch is gone for now. Maybe I'll get lucky with dailies but I really want to put this banner - and the thought of how much money was wasted on it - behind me.

Good for you that have no nier banner dailies left :)

Syntsui

I thought two A2 could fully chain OHC, but the chain breaks on the 25th hit two times.

Edit: Now it worked, the timing is ridiculous, worse than Fryevia. Magnifying didn't do anything, I had to do it on nox.

Is A2 going to be the new "go to" friend unit for those that got her? I'm trying to plan my loadout for her and having friends to chain with is always optimal...

In other news I got my maid apron, so now Olive is a maid (atk up to 1074 with suboptimal accessories, helmet, and two sub optimal ability equips)

Syntsui

Is A2 going to be the new "go to" friend unit for those that got her? I'm trying to plan my loadout for her and having friends to chain with is always optimal...

In other news I got my maid apron, so now Olive is a maid (atk up to 1074 with suboptimal accessories, helmet, and two sub optimal ability equips)
Hopefully yes, because she was expensive as fuck and I couldn't get a dupe.

Otheradam

I am wondering also... I now have Orlandeau and A2. Guess it will depend on the content you are trying to do.

cw_sasuke

Is there any reason why facebook accounts are the only way to backup saves in this game ? I played a bunch of f2p titles and this is the only game that offers only facebook.

Why ?

robotuw

My Nier haul included Ashe #2 and a few Amelias so I'm contemplating this "fool-proof" arena team. The idea is to have an effective team I very rarely have to swap the characters or their equipment around.

Ashe, Ashe, Amelia, Amelia, Ling

The Ashes can chain Heaven's Fury, Amelias Ricochet, and Ling dances statuses onto the enemy or off of my team. Equip-wise, Ashe has great passives and doesn't really benefit from dual-wield in this case. Amelia has native dual-wield and it's not like anybody else is using all these guns I have. Ling can just stack evasion gear. So overall this team can be decently equipped without draining my actual good equipment. This team should also rarely suffer from bans. Heaven's Fury and Ricochet are non-elemental so they'll only be banned during healing and status weeks respectively, both of which are pretty rare.

My Nier haul included Ashe #2 and a few Amelias so I'm contemplating this "fool-proof" arena team. The idea is to have an effective team I very rarely have to swap the characters or their equipment around.

Ashe, Ashe, Amelia, Amelia, Ling

The Ashes can chain Heaven's Fury, Amelias Ricochet, and Ling dances statuses onto the enemy or off of my team. Equip-wise, Ashe has great passives and doesn't really benefit from dual-wield in this case. Amelia has native dual-wield and it's not like anybody else is using all these guns I have. Ling can just stack evasion gear. So overall this team can be decently equipped without draining my actual good equipment. This team should also rarely suffer from bans. Heaven's Fury and Ricochet are non-elemental so they'll only be banned during healing and status weeks respectively, both of which are pretty rare.

Ace with rikku might give you trouble (because that's how I deal with teams like you describe) but it requires specific moves and computer rarely does that...

Xion86

Damn, the 5 man challenge on Pro is giving me trouble! :/ (a move that wipes everyone apart from my Warrior of Light).

Ummm, I'm stuck, there is nothing I can do as it's not letting me have a turn now haha...was after it dies and he threw a character away for a while...

hkVwutzl.png

Guess my only option is to "Give Up" as I can't press anything else. Very odd.

robotuw

Ace with rikku might give you trouble (because that's how I deal with teams like you describe) but it requires specific moves and computer rarely does that...

Yeah I'll probably put bushido freedom on Ling to counter Rikku. I'll hope that's enough. If the arena AI grows a brain we're all screwed anyway.

2B actually the first unit on GL I've hit 300% atk cap on, fun stuff.

Same with my A2 (I'm actually at 305% right now. That's why I want to play with the calculator so I don't have to manually keep track of the atk cap while I swap equipment around.

I'll most likely be leaving my 2B up for a long time unless there's a event specific unit.

Now that Rem has Ribbon and covers status effects and I've got some DPS/Status effects, Arena is almost too easy.

EDarkness

Is there any reason why facebook accounts are the only way to backup saves in this game ? I played a bunch of f2p titles and this is the only game that offers only facebook.

Why ?

I don't know, but it sucks. I didn't want to connect my Facebook account to anything, but at the end of the day it was the only way for me to make sure I could always have my account. I REALLY wish they'd find another way to do this.

Xion86

Okay, finally got all rewards on Pro...no idea how I'll survive Elt.

Damn, this may be the first Trial since launch of the game which I may end up skipping for now as it's totally owning me :eek:

IT FINALLY FUCKING HAPPENED!!!!! YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS DOUBLE FUCKING RAINBOW AND ONE IS 2B!!!!!! OTHER WAS EMP SO THAT'S MY 3RD MATEUS MALICE. I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! NOW I CAN STOP BITCHING AND SPENDING MONEY ON FFBE!!!!!!! FOR REAL THIS TIME, KID ON THE WAY, NEW HOUSE, MORTGAGE, AND YES I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS CAUSE I'M HYPE AS FUCK RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Alkez

IT FINALLY FUCKING HAPPENED!!!!! YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS DOUBLE FUCKING RAINBOW AND ONE IS 2B!!!!!! OTHER WAS EMP SO THAT'S MY 3RD MATEUS MALICE. I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! NOW I CAN STOP BITCHING AND SPENDING MONEY ON FFBE!!!!!!! FOR REAL THIS TIME, KID ON THE WAY, NEW HOUSE, MORTGAGE, AND YES I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS CAUSE I'M HYPE AS FUCK RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

LOOL

Congrats brother. Wish me luck for A2 next week haha.

LOL!!!!! Grats dude :)

I feel like this is us after getting 2b and A2 today;
https://youtu.be/_yYS0ZZdsnA

So same time for Onion?

Top Bottom