• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming on March 17 2015. Download code for FFXV demo included

Fuck! I'm trying really hard not to get excited but you guys are making it really really difficult :(

Does this mean FFXV actually has a chance to release stateside by holiday 2015??? That's sooner than I expected.

And lol, stealth Type-0 release date
I would say March 2016 would be more likely for the states and holiday 2015 for Japan.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Fuck! I'm trying really hard not to get excited but you guys are making it really really difficult :(

Does this mean FFXV actually has a chance to release stateside by holiday 2015??? That's sooner than I expected.

And lol, stealth Type-0 release date

That's actually a really good point.

A demo means this is a real videogame....

....coming out in a timely manner not long after.....

.....maybe.

SOLDIER

I really hope this is a meaty demo, or at least one that showcases a good one hour or so portion of the game like Final Fantasy VIII's demo.

And not 10 minutes of nothing like FFXII's demo.

Even FFXIII had a better demo than FFXII.

Omnipunctual Godot

Gold Member
Bring it on! As if I needed more reason to buy Type-0.

Funny you say that, since the XIII demo actually came with an overpriced Japanese Blu-ray of Advent Children. People were spending like 70, 80, 90 bucks to import that thing, just for the demo.
Really? I thought I had downloaded it from PSN, but maybe I'm remembering incorrectly. I certainly did not buy the Blu-ray of Advent Children.

Vire

TcezM.gif

Mik317

Bring it on! As if I needed more reason to buy Type-0.

Funny you say that, since the XIII demo actually came with an overpriced Japanese Blu-ray of Advent Children. People were spending like 70, 80, 90 bucks to import that thing, just for the demo.

Totally worth it too

I kinda liked Advent Children...it wasn't amazing but I really enjoyed it...the demo was extra

I'm not happy that you need to use the voucher included and it's not on the disk (or accessible for download from the disk). I only plan on renting Type-0 from gamefly so I won't have access :(

Not bad^^ After a pattern of early announcements and then delays, it is kind of cool to see an announcement and release (Lord willing) in only 9 months for these consoles.

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
I've seen this coming :D

God so early... Type-0 HD will be really a special package.

Mortemis

Banned
I'm not happy that you need to use the voucher included and it's not on the disk (or accessible for download from the disk). I only plan on renting Type-0 from gamefly so I won't have access :(

From the wording in the article, apparently we get a voucher but the actual demo comes out later? Not sure I got that right.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I really hope this is a meaty demo, or at least one that showcases a good one hour or so portion of the game like Final Fantasy VIII's demo.

And not 10 minutes of nothing like FFXII's demo.

Even FFXIII had a better demo than FFXII.

That XII demo was clearly a trade show demo just meant to show a vertical slice of the game (in an era before those were that sophisticated), that had been re-purposed into being a selling point for Dragon Quest VIII.

Top Bottom