• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming on March 17 2015. Download code for FFXV demo included

raven777

ffxvdemo610.jpg

new art for Noctis?

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
So a DEMO of Final Fantasy 15 will release by the END of 2015, but only if you buy another Square Enix game in March.

Rousing success, Square Enix

watershed

Banned
Ya know it's possible the demo won't be available until quite some time after Type 0's release. We might end up sitting on the voucher for a month or more until the demo is released.

Vire

So wait the demo isn't coming out the same day as FF Type -0 HD? Just some time in 2015?... :/

Fuck.

MilkBeard

Oh my....

I can forsee many people buying Type 0 simply because of the demo now. I was going to buy it anyway, but this is even more of a reason.

EDIT:

So a DEMO of Final Fantasy 15 will release by the END of 2015, but only if you buy another Square Enix game in March.

Rousing success, Square Enix

Wait, really? Damn that's dumb. Oh well, what can you do? I'm gonna buy it and enjoy it. This is a definite confirmation that the game will come out in 2016 then.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
ultros cum buckets

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Totally worth it too

I kinda liked Advent Children...it wasn't amazing but I really enjoyed it...the demo was extra

I bought the American version, with no demo, so I clearly agree.

Trivially, the credits music was the song from the original cut of the film, instead of the new Gerard Way music in the Japanese Advent Children Complete.

SOLDIER

That XII demo was clearly a trade show demo just meant to show a vertical slice of the game (in an era before those were that sophisticated), that had been re-purposed into being a selling point for Dragon Quest VIII.

I know, but that still made it disappointing. The demo was maybe 10 minutes long and had zero replayability.

I'm hoping that this will be a demo that has a lot of side content ala Ground Zeroes, or lets you carry progress to the final game.

What are the odds it will actually be a separate thing that isn't even in the final game?

I'm pretty nervous: if they fuck this thing up it's only going to hurt the FFXV hype even more.

HeelPower

People are complaining about the demo's release date ?

Guys its happening...plus the first half of the year is FULL of releases!

I am so glad this is happening.amazing.

linko9

What the hell is a duscae? goddamnit Square

It's fake Latin.

Funnily, while it would be pronounced [duskaj] (doosk-eye) in Classical Latin, it would be pronounced [duʃɛ] (douche-eh) in Ecclesiastical Latin. So that's the pronunciation I'm going with.

I don't need a demo for XV, it's a day one buy no matter what. I'm just glad to have a release date for Type-0. So which will be release first, it or Bloodborne? Whichever it is will be the game I buy my PS4 with.

Dark_castle

Fuck! I'm trying really hard not to get excited but you guys are making it really really difficult :(

Does this mean FFXV actually has a chance to release stateside by holiday 2015??? That's sooner than I expected.

And lol, stealth Type-0 release date
If FFXV demo is released on March 17, yes, there's a good chance.

FFXIII demo was out with Advent Children Complete bundle on April 2009 in Japan. The game is released there on December 2009 in Japan. If what I suspect about FFXV is true, Square Enix will aim for (very near)simultaneous worldwide release to capture the western market.

ZeroX03

Banned
It's fake Latin.

Funnily, while it would be pronounced [duskaj] (doosk-eye) in Classical Latin, it would be pronounced [duʃɛ] (douche-eh) in Ecclesiastical Latin. So that's the pronunciation I'm going with.

Final Fantasy XV: Episode Douchey?

Top Bottom