• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY XI 2010 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kandinsky

Pretty solid numbers, better then my Jins anyway (around 1.2k-1.4k), need to try it in Abyssea with atmas tho. Plus need to get AGI gear and a new gorget :D

Kandinsky

Shouta said:
I should get Victory Smite for PUP then brawr. Zoro Slash for Paladin might be nice too or the Gsword one!
Most of my coins came from soloing crabs in conflux#1 in WoE, it takes time but is doable!

Also Gsword and Gaxe seem to be the winners of these new ws.

Shouta

Kandinsky said:
RDM/BLU and sometimes when i felt like wasting money on jugs BST.

Ah, standard oh debuff then melee, I take it?

DrForester said:
My LS has gone strictly to MNK or SAM tanking for nearly everything.

Can't really use a tank if we're talking about solo. =p

Kandinsky

Shouta said:
Might be better if I duo'd with you in there then. :lol

How'd you do the VNMs?
Duo'd most of them, Nin or Thf can pretty much solo them @85 tbh, just need haste and stona. Well for my path anyway scorp>pug>ram.

And sure I can help, WoE is getting more popular now, so people just join any and work together most of the time.

Shouta

I'd probably want to do either H2H or Gsword.

H2H is Hect -> Fly -> Torama
Gsword is Fairy -> Leech -> Torama

I may start camping the NMs for them soon.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Santa?

imgEquip15.png

Introducing the Mog Sack!

Humble in name but as equal to the task as its satchel counterpart, the mog sack will allow adventurers to stow and retrieve their personal belongings regardless of location. Sack capacity will correspond to a character's gobbiebag size, and may be expanded up to a maximum of 80 slots.

You can become the proud owner of your very own mog sack simply by purchasing it from the altruistic moogle posted at one of the locations listed below for the affordable price of 9,980 gil. Characters need not possess a mog satchel to qualify for mog sack ownership.

Southern San d'Oria (M-6)
Bastok Markets (H-7)
Windurst Woods (G-10)
Ru'Lude Gardens (I-9)

Introducing the Porter Moogle!

Ever showing concern for the storage plight of adventurers, the Mog House Management Union has decided to kick off its very own porter service. MHMU-certified Porter Moogles will soon be dispatched to the areas listed below to provide storage services for some of your most prized gear, such as those of the Artifact and Relic persuasions, as well as pieces acquired via Limbus and Salvage forays. But that's not where it ends! As Porter Moogles undergo constant and rigorous training, adventurers can expect the service to encompass an even greater range of gear in the future.

Porter Moogles will be happy to accept individual pieces and even upgraded items into their safekeeping. Adventurers wishing to store items may do so by purchasing corresponding storage slips from the moogle. Expected to cost approximately 1000 gil apiece, each slip can be reused to store and retrieve items an infinite number of times.

Northern San d'Oria (K-8)
Bastok Markets (I-9)
Port Windurst (L-6)
Lower Jeuno (I-6)
Tavnazian Safehold (F-8)
Aht Urhgan Whitegate (I-11)

Desi

only shit i was able to update without getting booted off. someone hand me a linkpearl quick! Character name: Desiderus on sylph

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
pancakesandsex said:
So who's seen the new abyssea trailer to the very end? :O

Greatest Tank in FFXI history is back!

So what were the 3 new abyssea zones? Recognized Ice zone (Was that Uleugard?) and Altep.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Hi, I'm about to make a huge mistake and drop FFXI in my Steam basket. It's hard to argue with £5 and the OP says a few of you hang out on Sylph server, so why not try 30 days worth. Servers aren't region restricted right?

DrForester said:
Fantastic, now which MMO will win this battle royale?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Thnikkaman said:
Hi, I'm about to make a huge mistake and drop FFXI in my Steam basket. It's hard to argue with £5 and the OP says a few of you hang out on Sylph server, so why not try 30 days worth. Servers aren't region restricted right?

Nope.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Desi said:
I am clueless at what level the cap is at. Last time i was on 75 was it....

It's 85 and will soon be 90. But don't worry with the new abyssea zones you can get those 10 levels in a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom