• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY XI 2010 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat Ultima with 11 people today :O Had to hold him at 25% for a while while we all tried to get not dead anymore, but we made it! Got me a nashira's manteel, which sure is FABULOUS.

Ploid 3.0 said:
Holy CRAP!!! D:
Untitled-1.jpg

Ploid 3.0

pancakesandsex said:
:O :O :O :O :O :O :O

hIMG]
[IM]http://www.modewarp.net/Pictur G]

I'm finally a real thief ploid![/QUOTE]

Awesome 85 thf! Pimp

Armlets (lolTH). Those things+ knife seemed to be worse than TH2 without the + 0.2 to me. Farming normal stuff like slime oil seemed to be worse. They are awesome for thf75/bst75 though. Oh man can't imagine thf85/bst85 or rdm85/bst85. You should level bst since you already have rdm leveled (do you not have bst 85?).

Ploid 3.0 said:
Awesome 85 thf! Pimp

Armlets (lolTH). Those things+ knife seemed to be worse than TH2 without the + 0.2 to me. Farming normal stuff like slime oil seemed to be worse. They are awesome for thf75/bst75 though. Oh man can't imagine thf85/bst85 or rdm85/bst85. You should level bst since you already have rdm leveled (do you not have bst 85?).

I don't have bst, but I DO have rdm 85.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Ploid 3.0 said:
Will that AF2 stuff be still worth having with all that new awesome gear for 80s? How good is Refresh 2?

There's still some good situational pieces. THF hands for TH, RDM hat for refresh, SAM hands for meditate, most SMN pieces for Blood Pact timer

Shouta

Wootz used to be worth a little bit but not anymore I think.

And yea, there's a lot of Relics that are still situationally awesome. PUP Relic is still pretty damn badass, Paladin has a few useful pieces, etc. WAR is totally lulz though.

Hey guys, make sure you buy all 3 lanterns (one per town) and leave them in your mog house. You can get a black mandy lantern.

Also, RDM hat +1 mine (don't worry sac, only AF, you don't have to quit yet)

jae

Reinstalling XI tonight, if Ragnarok is dead I might jump over to play with you guys. There still a lot of activity? I haven't played in over a year so I am pretty far behind.

Shouta

There hasn't been much activity in the primary GAF LS as of late. There's a few of us that still play though we've picked up additional shells or are doing stuff solo or with PUGs.

jae

Figured as much. How is the game activity in general? I really just want to take my BLU up to 85 while I wait for 14 to get enjoyable for me. My sj's will need leveling too.

Shouta

I haven't been on much recently but when I was on a few weeks ago, it seemed to be generally active on Slyph, depending on day of course.

mucorama

I haven't been playing FFXI for long, but I have to say it feels more Final Fantasy than anything that's come out since FFX. I am playing a taru named Melba highest lv 30 whm and my galka wife is highest lv 30 mnk at the moment and we'd love friendly company :D

mucorama said:
I haven't been playing FFXI for long, but I have to say it feels more Final Fantasy than anything that's come out since FFX. I am playing a taru named Melba highest lv 30 whm and my galka wife is highest lv 30 mnk at the moment and we'd love friendly company :D

You guys on sylph?

jae

pancakesandsex said:
I'll get you a pearl for SoD if you switch jae.

Yeah, I think I am going to. Ragnarok is a ghost town. My char name is Katsuko, but I don't know if it will survive the switch.

So behind, I don't even have the 3 merits to do the new genkai. ;(

jae said:
Yeah, I think I am going to. Ragnarok is a ghost town. My char name is Katsuko, but I don't know if it will survive the switch.

So behind, I don't even have the 3 merits to do the new genkai. ;(

Do you have abyssea yet? Can get you capped to 10 in no time.

jae said:
Yeah, I got it last weekend. Just want BLU85 asap!

Switching now. Should be on in a bit.

My video card is dying at the moment so i cant play on pc, but i can pop on ps3 and pearl you, ls is dead-ish but if we have some regulars we can bring it back

jae

Ok, it's all set. I'm on Sylph now as Nakayubi. Had to try a billion different names.

I should be around quite a bit this weekend, if not a lot tomorrow, then definitely on Sunday.

jae

Had my first real run in Abyssea today, wow. Went from 75 to 78 in like 2.5 hours in a pretty thrown together group. Should be 85BLU by the end of the week, in between taking time to get the spells I couldn't solo (Just the Qutrub, Gnat, & Abyssea ones).

Any recommendations for a good event LS on Sylph? Really just looking for Limbus, Abyssea NMs, and other lighter fare. After BLU I'll be finishing my DNC and COR, probably.

Kandinsky

Kandinsky said:
Fell in love with NIN again, my goal is to get Blade: Hi, which i heard its pretty fucking awesome.
So yeah quoting myself...., I finally got all my WoE coins and now i just need to kill this damn thing 8 times to finally get my Tobi +1, so im gonna need some help from some of you, read: Pan and Shouta (if you still play), so yeah get on!

Desi

i will probably sign on later today...still paying for it after all.

edit: Updates...here we go. I just want to max BARD and finish the story missions!!

jae

82.5, all spells learned. Should hit 85 tomorrow. Looking forward to Quadratic Continuum.

Then is subjob time ;(

Shouta

Kandinsky said:
So yeah quoting myself...., I finally got all my WoE coins and now i just need to kill this damn thing 8 times to finally get my Tobi +1, so im gonna need some help from some of you, read: Pan and Shouta (if you still play), so yeah get on!

Sure. Just let me know when you want me to help out and I'll get on. I'm still subbed, I just haven't played much recently.

Kandinsky

Went ahead and tried to solo it, well with the help of my npc for stona, died a couple of time thx to my Galka's shitty mp pool, but managed to kill the damn thing.

Blade: Hi getzorz, time to quit now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom