• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY XI 2010 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
shocked%20cat_2fb42b87-cc3e-48f7-b0d7-5b24b4287e79.jpg

Oh dear lord.

jiggle

wow the rdm ones are nice

refresh potency +

to go with refeshII

too bad enhance composure probably just extends the length
would be nice if it can extend the effects through -ga buffs

Spent 5hrs tonight in sky farming for the crests lol. Big time skill ups and got 7 to drop between 3 ppl. I have none :lol I'm planning on going back tomorrow to try again. Only got 2 merits stored so there's still some work to be done.

I'll finally get Abyssea 1 and 2 next week I hope. These pup updates are <3

Shouta

I don't think Sac got any but I may be wrong. We'll have to go back and do some more soon.

Soloing those pots aren't hard, just have your puppet silence them and heal when needed =x

Forbiden

Got 3 in about 2 hours in Valley of Sorrows, solo as SAM/DNC. Not too bad really considering I was only killing like 10 monsters per hour given that the zone had like 20 people in there all killing Manticores and Perytons.

Ya it's a tough drop. I'm online now for the rest of the day so if anybody wants to go out its all good. Do you know if even having thf as a sub increases the drop rate? Or even a main thf still has trouble dropping?

"Update:" Just got my 4th merit and change. I'm going to test some non sky mobs to see if they drop it. I'm still up for going out if anybody is doing them. :D

Shouta

I've got work now but if you're still on after I get back from that and some shopping, I'll help ya with finding the crests. If not today, then tomorrow.

I'm on all night again lol. In Pashhow Marshlands (S) fighting different quads. All range from 70 to 74 and con dc. Nothing yet on 0/14 :(

lol or thf x16. Woot I just got one from a EP Silver Quad. 1/5

"Update:" I got another and found a pretty good camp in Pash (S). 2/5 It only took 70 mobs...

Did an abyssea party but they werent letting people lot crests :/ got 4/5 and 7 merits now, WAS capped, but i dced and died as the party was fighting the last mob, tried to solo some trolls and got killed by the ranger (ranged gun goes through shadows, bastard) so now I need to cap again after getting my last seal. LOVE THIS GAME.

Shouta

Pan, seems like Bats are the mob to kill in Vunkerl because it doesn't give ruby lights (but will give every other one). Crawlers are STUPID easy as well just link a lot it seems.

We did the Crawler NM last night after you left, was a piece of cake because it was a WHM mob. got close to 84 but we never got past 300 XP per kill which was stupid because we creamed crawlers so badly =/

Meeru

Banned
If anyone is getting rid of their FFXI account, I am interested in having yours, any account is fine, but I just want one :p I am willing to pay for it too =_=

Redd

Well me and my friend have been playing this game for roughly a month and for the most part enjoy the game. I went with a Mithra-Thief and looking to eventually go with a Ninja. He's been playing as a Tarutaru-Black Mage and he's thinking of being a Summoner.

It's been rough going though since we mostly just try to do the missions with just 3 people. Anyway we just made level 18 and since we started out in Windurst and wanted to do the subjob quest but so far it's been pretty hard. I'd really appreciate it if someone could help us out. If not it's cool, probably take us a higher level before we could do it though. Also how do you get access to the Chocobo. I'd like to use it to travel faster.

Redd said:
Well me and my friend have been playing this game for roughly a month and for the most part enjoy the game. I went with a Mithra-Thief and looking to eventually go with a Ninja. He's been playing as a Tarutaru-Black Mage and he's thinking of being a Summoner.

It's been rough going though since we mostly just try to do the missions with just 3 people. Anyway we just made level 18 and since we started out in Windurst and wanted to do the subjob quest but so far it's been pretty hard. I'd really appreciate it if someone could help us out. If not it's cool, probably take us a higher level before we could do it though. Also how do you get access to the Chocobo. I'd like to use it to travel faster.

Are you on Sylph?

Redd

Sounds good. I should be on in about 3 hours. I'll message you when I get on and thanks in advance for the help. Been kind of tough for us especially trying to buy stuff at the Windurst Auction House. I hear it's better in Jueno though.

edit:
My Final Fantasy XI name is Radicalredd.

Are seals stackable now? new update says some magian items are stackable.

SACAN:

The drop rate of the item "Kindred’s Crest" has been addressed.

valenti said:
FFXI and FFXIV linking #
Hi I had a pretty neat idea. You mentioned that you will be playing FFXI until you die (which may or may be exaggerated). Are you aware about the FFXI $5.95 monthly fee reduction for players who link their FFXI account with FFXIV? The only reason why I want to link FFXI accounts is because of the bonus item they give. I could of course start an FFXI account myself, but there is a catch, I have to wait until the 30 day trial period is over..and that is too long when FFXIV comes out next week.

If you are wondering if our billing will be altered in any way:
http://support.na.square-enix.com/fa...&c=3&sc=0&so=0

Please let me know if you are interested, I just want the bonus item and nothing more. T_T

Anyone else get this bs in their pm box?

Oh and in case you read this Valenti (probably not.) The answer is no.

That's an enormous fucking scam btw. You'd have to share your SE account.

valenti said:
There's a reason for private messages #
I can understand if it feels like a scam. But I just want the boots, and was willing to offer a interesting deal to you. There was no need to show it to everyone and say that I'm a scammer. very rude of you :mad:

Anyhow, enjoy your ffxi

The gift that keeps on giving.

For the record pal, your "interesting deal" is for a limited time only price, would require divulging my SE account information, and by proxy my XI, XIV, and SE members account information.

Kandinsky

pancakesandsex said:
Are seals stackable now? new update says some magian items are stackable.

SACAN:

The drop rate of the item "Kindred’s Crest" has been addressed.
I rage quitted mang.

D:

Also Pan, i think youre being an ass to that guy :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom