• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII PC |OT| Lightning must not be forgotten

This was posted in the steam forums about dual audio, I'm gettin hype dawgs (assuming he doesn't have the Asian version)

We'll know for sure when more people complete the pre-load

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Haha, at this point I would only check it out if I got a free copy. SE got plenty of my money back in 2009.
You totally need to accept my friend invite on Steam :3

Haha, at this point I would only check it out if I got a free copy. SE got plenty of my money back in 2009.

Yeah, to be honest I'm not that thrilled to play it again...but at least I want to experience the game (well the graphics) on HD, unlike the 360 version.

dont worry, you can be on my good side for giving 13 money instead of 14

LOL, I gave (and maybe will keep in the future) plenty of money on XIV.

Well deserved money.

kick51

Banned
"why didn't i just spend the extra $4 and buy it on steam"

every time

then after i get the key from GMG, i'm all "hah, saved $4"

kudoboi

how will GMG know which version I get?
they didn't ask for address, and I didn't pay using CC (I'm using PayPal). and I'm using different email for GMG and Steam :|

sorry, this is my first purchase outside Steam store

IP address.

and even if you use a VPN with GMG to get an asian key, the asian version of the game will only run in Asia apparently if steamDB is correct. that means you would have to switch on a VPN every single time you want to play the game

3akZrXj.png

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
!

Sorry, haven't gotten home yet! Will you be online for the next 30 mins?

Yeah I'll be around.
Yeah, to be honest I'm not that thrilled to play it again...but at least I want to experience the game (well the graphics) on HD, unlike the 360 version.

Well that's understandable. The 360 version was a giant mess that I'm amazed SE let slip through with such poor quality. I mean... good lord: http://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/r...000/017/010/original/ff13_ultimatehits_03.jpg

cafemomo

Huh. I actually prefer the DS3, lol. Don't you think the trigger buttons are a bit odd to press?

Yes, the R2/L2 buttons are a bit weird compared to the old DS but the overall feel of the DS4 is a step above from the DS3 imo.

The PS4 helping me play games...through my PC

Yes, the R2/L2 buttons are a bit weird compared to the old DS but the overall feel of the DS4 is a step above from the DS3 imo.

The PS4 helping me play games...through my PC
I still find the DS3 more comfortable than the DS4, but that could just be because of 5000 hours of FFXI on a DS2/3

Teletraan1

Banned
Damn, just found out my internet provider is a scumbag and has hidden caps on their "unlimited" internet. Did not feel like paying an extra $15 just to download this game. Wont be able to grab this until after the 15th when my new provider gets installed.

mileS

Props to Yoshichan again on the OT. I played through most of the game back when it first came out but was unaware of most of the information you posted. One of the best OT's I've seen in a while brother :)

Props to Yoshichan again on the OT. I played through most of the game back when it first came out but was unaware of most of the information you posted. One of the best OT's I've seen in a while brother :)
i dont know who you are, but your modified pittsburgh pigeon avatar is awesome

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

Wow, thanks a lot man! This warms my heart!

Hmm, the download for the Asia version is only 26.9 GB but I hear the NA/EU version is 50 GB.
Yeah, WHA HAPPEN? As a guy whose hard drive always seems bursting I was impressed at offloading stuff for FF XIII and having 45 GB free, but apparently that's now not enough.

Yoshichan

Just doing God(ess) work, ya'll :D Kagari seriously deserves a copy for all her hard FFXIII-work back in the days!

So...

I own it on PS3. Have yet to pop it into the system.

Steam is... steam...

PC settings.
1080p
stable framerate...

Wallet...

hrrmmmmmmm

Yoshichan

Two computers in one household, both pre-downloading 60gb at once... fuck meeeeeeee

Yoshichan

So what is Kagari's story with FFXIII? It seems to be a pretty strong relationship (albeit not a good one).
First, it was love at first sight
Then, came the betrayal
After a while, it came back for forgiveness
Kagari gave it a chance, but to no avail
And then, there was only darkness

Yoshichan

Top Bottom