• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT4| Welcome, PS4 users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeana

On Android, you have to install an app called Pushbullet and register the API key for Pushbullet on your Guildwork account, and they'll communicate that way.

Vylsith

Banned
I'd imagine it's already been said by now, but the title should read "kawaii desu ne". "desu" is a conjugation of "to be" and "ne" is a modifier that basically means "isn't it?" or "don't you agree?". There should be a space though. Okay I'm done. <.<

Ken

I'd imagine it's already been said by now, but the title should read "kawaii desu ne". "desu" is a conjugation of "to be" and "ne" is a modifier that basically means "isn't it?" or "don't you agree?". There should be a space though. Okay I'm done. <.<

you'll fit right into gaf ultros fc

Alex

Glad to hear they brought back more guitar. It's what makes Before Meteor > A Realm Reborn (OSTs) to me. =D

I'm just not a really big fan of Soken, he has plenty of solid songs for sure, but I just like the Uematsu stuff a lot more so I'm happy when his stuff pops up like this. More Mizuta would be nice, too.

I'd been waiting for this for a while, and apparently it happened month or so ago and I didn't notice. Guildwork released a beta of their game client, which has some cool features like push notifications for duty finder pops, remote chat (do in-game chat while you're away from your computer/the game), cross-server chat, Guildwork site messaging in-game, and some other stuff.

http://guildwork.com/client/

This is extremely neat, has anyone tried a Duty Finder pop on one yet? That'd help me out a lot.

Ken

Sweet. Is there anyway to actually find out if they are in the FC other than to click on everyone I see?

they should have a tag on their name that says <GAF>

igKr473wEIJue.png

Aeana

I'm just not a really big fan of Soken, he has plenty of solid songs for sure, but I just like the Uematsu stuff a lot more so I'm happy when his stuff pops up like this. More Mizuta would be nice, too.

This is extremely neat, has anyone tried a Duty Finder pop on one yet? That'd help me out a lot.
Yeah, it's working perfectly for me.

Alex

Man all this soldiery BRD stuff is full of skill speed, kinda sucks

Yeah... I went bracers > neck (lost crit but I needed the acc) > chest. Will probably do earrings next, after that I don't even know. Probably start stockpiling and hope for drops.

Yeah... I went bracers > neck (lost crit but I needed the acc) > chest. Will probably do earrings next, after that I don't even know. Probably start stockpiling and hope for drops.

Not gonna be in second Coil soon, tempted to start getting some crafted stuff and overmelding it lol

Down to 460?

When will Maple's thirst for blood be satisfied?

Not even, he's just getting started.

It's fine either way since Japanese is usually written without spaces between words. So it totally depends on the various romanization styles.

Kenlars

Neo Member
Still waiting on my game.Hope recruitment will still be open.Shipping says 8 days WoW lol

Dont buy at gamestop online the shipping is just sad.Should of did amazon:p

Ken

man MMOs have got a big visual upgrade since the last one I played, LOTRO. Looks swell this game

Yeah, for the past few years I've been telling my friend LOTRO needs a visual upgrade before I bother going back. Highly doubt it'll happen which is a shame.

Jobbs

Banned
got on, designed my character, wanted to go on Ultros where all the cool kids seem to be... And it won't let me. I guess I'll just wait until it unlocks again. Kind of annoying -- Guess I'll just do some work...

In the mean time, can anyone explain to me the relationship between base jobs and advanced jobs? Naturally you'd think of the advanced job as a progression of the base job (marauder -> warrior) but in some cases it's less clear and seems more like a specialization. (archer -> bard) Bard is commonly understood to be a support class in these games.

Xux

got on, designed my character, wanted to go on Ultros where all the cool kids seem to be... And it won't let me. I guess I'll just wait until it unlocks again. Kind of annoying -- Guess I'll just do some work...

In the mean time, can anyone explain to me the relationship between base jobs and advanced jobs? Naturally you'd think of the advanced job as a progression of the base job (marauder -> warrior) but in some cases it's less clear and seems more like a specialization. (archer -> bard) Bard is commonly understood to be a support class in these games.
It's both; since most classes only have one job it's more of an upgrade, though.

So I started on Lamia and did a ton of quests and decided I'm gonna get on Ultros and just start all over instead of paying the transfer fee because I'm cheap. 3 hours later...I still haven't caught up lol. I suppose I could be in a much worse scenario lol

Raoh

Aside from the PS3 -> PS4 data transfer, which I am assuming is a one time transfer..

Is there a way to transfer hotbars back and forth between PS3 and PS4?

Korezo

This game makes me fearful of burn-in on my plasma.

I play on my vita now exclusively, the image retention lasts days or weeks on my panasononic and becomes very annoying when I watch tv and see those marks.. I wish there was a way to hide or disable the chat log.

epmode

So I may play this game for a bit!

I'm in the middle of character creation but it seems that Ultros is full. Is there any chance that it'll open up if I keep checking every few minutes or should I just find another server?

Phlebas

Banned
So I may play this game for a bit!

I'm in the middle of character creation but it seems that Ultros is full. Is there any chance that it'll open up if I keep checking every few minutes or should I just find another server?

they change around world availability every few hours.

there's a link on the launcher that you can check to see when servers are available for character creation

epmode

Thanks, I'll try again later. I've never seen such drastic character creation restrictions but I guess I haven't played many MMOs.

Just submitted a transfer request to ultros, can't wait to see you guys:D
I transfered to ultros before I even paid for a full month.

Best decision I ever made. GAF is why I'm still playing this game.

------

Thank you again so much for helping me through titan ex, guys. Its like a fucking mountain has been lifted off my chest.

Van

I transfered to ultros before I even paid for a full month.

Best decision I ever made. GAF is why I'm still playing this game.

------

Thank you again so much for helping me through titan ex, guys. Its like a fucking mountain has been lifted off my chest.
I Submitted my app in both guildwork and in game, now I'm waiting by a person named Galatea Milk :D
WHY DO I HAVE SO MUCH HYPE

you'll fit right into gaf ultros fc
If you start a character on one server, are you then stuck with all characters on that server or can you start a new character on another server? I started a pugilist on a different server and it's served as a good learning experience - but I could start a new toon on Ultros if it ever opens up if I can change servers.

If you start a character on one server, are you then stuck with all characters on that server or can you start a new character on another server? I started a pugilist on a different server and it's served as a good learning experience - but I could start a new toon on Ultros if it ever opens up if I can change servers.

yeah you can. i think there is a limit if you are on the 30 day trial, but ive made like 3 characters for me and my brother already so you should be good

Ken

can start characters on other servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom