• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire announced (Square Enix x MachineZone, mobile)

um

dMwbDzZ.jpg

Lightning-character-art-from-final-fantasy-13.jpg

wat

^yeah. what a cheap lazy insult. Like the rest of this game.

Audioboxer

Oh, so they just reskinned Game of War with FFXV shit.

Majority of these mobile companies do that. I mean how many official reskins of candy crush are there?

Ridiculous amounts of money made from mediocre efforts. I would say who the hell spends money on this stuff but mobile users gonna mobile.

Isotropy

Whaaaaaaat

This doesn't look ANYTHING like FFXV! The closest thing it might look like is Ivalice, but clearly they had some unrelated game they just slapped some badly drawn XV characters over...

When is this even set in the timeline??

What trash.

There's actually been ads for this since January, and the fansite Finaland posted about it but we all thought it was some sort of scam.

w1PJGoi.jpg
Ca8zaRA.jpg

lol @ Luna's position and face tho, also Prompto

WTF.... this is no FFXV, this is literally Games of War slapped with FF Characters on top of it... you can even see the same dragons over a city as in any marketing of those big top most grossed mobile games.

This is no Lucis, this is no Insomnia, seriously what the hell...

Koozek

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Whaaaaaaat

This doesn't look ANYTHING like FFXV! The closest thing it might look like is Ivalice, but clearly they had some unrelated game they just slapped some badly drawn XV characters over...

When is this even set in the timeline??

What trash.

This does not look anything like Ivalice, or anything that Ivalice Aliance made. I know the Ivalice aesthetics wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but their is far more artistry and detail in any Ivalice related products than this unimaginative cash grab.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
"With Noctis, Cindy, and all of your..."

LOL. Not "Noctis, Luna..." or "Noctis, [any of his bro]..." but "Noctis, Cindy..."

LOL.

Top Bottom