• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Windows will have official mod support

The Witcher 3 got combat overhaul mods with minimal support. You're underestimating the skill of dedicated fans.
"Overhaul" is a stretch. The various combat mods for Witcher 3 heavily modify game stats, but nothing actually changes the basic feeling of slashing and dodging.

RK9039

"Overhaul" is a stretch. The various combat mods for Witcher 3 heavily modify game stats, but nothing actually changes the basic feeling of combat.

Pretty sure there are a few mods that do more than change stats. I was looking at it the other day on nexus, a few animation mods and extra gore/kill cam mods.

Really basic but those mods do change the feeling of combat from what I've seen.

Golnei

"Overhaul" is a stretch. The various combat mods for Witcher 3 heavily modify game stats, but nothing actually changes the basic feeling of slashing and dodging.

Going by the positive reception Comrades' combat has been getting; those kinds of stat modifications might do a lot for the main game of XV.

Hektor

https://www.pcgamesn.com/final-fantasy-xv/final-fantasy-15-nude-mods

“When we were getting together for discussion, all the people together in the project were airing out their worries, [nude mods] were something most people were really worried about,” Tabata says.

"I don't think it's a good thing, but we're going to leave it to the moral sense of all the players out there. I basically want, as a principle, to give as much freedom and as little limitations on it as possible."

866.gif

“When we were getting together for discussion, all the people together in the project were airing out their worries, [nude mods] were something most people were really worried about,” Tabata says.

"I don't think it's a good thing, but we're going to leave it to the moral sense of all the players out there. I basically want, as a principle, to give as much freedom and as little limitations on it as possible."

866.gif

THIS MAN IS LIT MY SECOND FAV DEV EVER, what a legend

elyetis

”When we were getting together for discussion, all the people together in the project were airing out their worries, [nude mods] were something most people were really worried about," Tabata says.

Good news, trying to fight it :
- probably wouldn't work
- would make some other model mod/rework/swap harder to make or impossible to make

That being said as a dark theme user I implore you to use this gif I quickly revised :
1503592756-86664.gif

Hope we get a mod support trailer or something. Hope they provide the tools to make the modding easy as possible. If so, this could be amazing.

If users can create full scenarios in the game, I'd buy 4 copies for PC in support. Like, I'd love something as extensive as Skyrim and Oblivion where there's like 1 huge completely new high quality story mod for each of those.

Top Bottom