• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XVI demo spotted on PSN Store

Lokaum D+

hW6Ml7H.gif

Madflavor

FyNAcBpX0AQqy7x

• Demo will be releasing tonight, around the Pre-Launch event.
  • Leakers are confirming the Demo contains the first two hours of the game, with progress carry over to the full release.
  • Sources are claiming Review embargo to lift sometime between June 19th - 21st. No actual date is confirmed yet.

Thabass

FyNAcBpX0AQqy7x

• Leakers are confirming the Demo contains the first two hours of the game, with progress carry over to the full release.
  • Sources are claiming Review embargo to lift sometime between June 19th - 21st. No actual date is confirmed yet.
So. they're expecting good reviews. That's a good sign.

Elios83

FyNAcBpX0AQqy7x

Excellent news, can't wait to try the demo:pie_starstruck:

Really hope it's not released at "closing messages", that would be midnight. 😭 Going to take me all night to download anyway I guess.

Hype! Let's see what it's all about.

Reactions: Isa

Aenima

Usually i wait for release day when i already decided to buy a game, but im too hyped to start playing this one and get used to the combat system. Cant wait.

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
He doesn't know shit about FF. lol. Fighting games? Definitely.

I feel similar. He was the loudest one who spouted off the multiverse VIIR theory, which, honestly, wasn't as Da Vinci Coded as the fart sniffing streamers think it is.

Like...the Whisper shit was new to the story, not complex. Anyone who has played the original (and isn't a clueless titty streamer) figured it out at latest chapter 12. I'm getting Linkara vibes out of people who deduce 2 + 2 = 4 and then act like saintly mathematicians.

Hugare

He doesn't know shit about FF. lol. Fighting games? Definitely.
I feel similar. He was the loudest one who spouted off the multiverse VIIR theory, which, honestly, wasn't as Da Vinci Coded as the fart sniffing streamers think it is.

Like...the Whisper shit was new to the story, not complex. Anyone who has played the original (and isn't a clueless titty streamer) figured it out at latest chapter 12. I'm getting Linkara vibes out of people who deduce 2 + 2 = 4 and then act like saintly mathematicians.
Of course he is. He's the new Yootoob exphert on FF. He has an Asian wife and shouts the most excitedly, he's a sure fire bet for PR.
He is a cool dude and has charisma

So who gives a shit if he doesnt have a PHD in FF to present a brief FF show? He needs to be an expert now?

Last edited:

Valt7786

People harping about Max being there, what about Alanah Pearce of all people in the Narrative panel? The fuck has she done to deserve being there except give Cory Barlog a handy in exchange for a job.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
I’m more hyped for this than I was for MS showcase..

it’s not really a good hype more than.. I get to finally find out kind of hype.

Gudji

We're live ladies and gents.

Hopefully they announce it at the start of the thingy because I wanna try it out before going to bed. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:
Top Bottom