• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XVI Leaked Earlier

Draugoth

Gold Member
Physical copies of Final Fantasy 16 are reportedly in the wild more than a week before its official release, according to several social media users who’ve begun posting images and details of the game. While retail leaks of modern games are common due to the time required to ship a game to a retail location, the fact the game is already in players’ hands a week early means social media will soon likely be heavily populated with spoilers.

McAQ9qA.jpg

tmlDan

this is why a digital future is gonna be the standard soon, too many retailers who suck at everything

less leaks, saves money/greater profit margins

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

BlvckFox

Gold Member
hopefully they leak performance mode details on the release build. Super curious if the later build has any changes.

I wish that when this happens large scale, they would just push out the other retail copies. This means I could likely go to my local mom and pop and grab it now, but I ordered the CE online so I'll have to wait.

Reactions: Isa
I just wanna know if that pre-rendered cutscene involving the sea with the characters also being pre-rendered is a full blown CG cutscene. Plz

Last edited:
DO NOT watch the new Yonezu Kenshi video. It is very spoiler heavy. Also if you want the game and live in New York the games store on 84th street in Brooklyn is selling the game and so is the one on 20th I think 84th street is closed. Friend has a copy, I'll wait seeing as collectors is on the way. I was afraid we had seen too much. It looks like we haven't seen anything at all.

Top Bottom