• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Round XV: Cross Assault Survivors Reunion | Fighting game tournament | Mar. 2-4

So about those money matches that Ageo Joe mentioned. Did he take even more of our money or did he really refuse matches and just partied or went to sleep instead?

ibp4ANWx4ohnVi.gif

http://minus.com/mffy8m62x a few more there

Yipes nearly completed the download, but then along the way he got logged out.

To quote him:

Eduardo is a great guy but sometimes goes nuts when he's hyped.

What does his tweet even mean? If he had a beef and disliked his opponent so much, he shouldn't have shaken hands and smiled after the game. Instead he did and then humped the guy behind his back. At least he's "sorry" for that.

Yeah, I thought that was pretty disrespectful, which is kinda strange for me because I've seen many people do many "disrespectful" stuff on camera, but Rog's action was the first time I felt the line was crossed.

Yeah it was nothing like your usual funny "disrespectful" pop off. It felt pretty vindicative, childish and just unclassy.

kirblar

Justin has about a 50/50 record against Viper as of late dude.

- Justin loss to Latif 2-1 at EVO (he dropped game winning combo).
- Justin beats Latiff at Devastation. (Winner bracket and grand finals).
- Justin lose to Latiff at WNF.
- Justin beats Latiff 2-1 winner semi (SCR)
- Justin lose to Wolfkrone GF 2-3, 2-3 (NEC)
- Justin beats Wolfkrone in losers go on to win tournament. (Winter Brawl)
- Justin lose to Wolfkrone GF 1-3, 0-3. (Final Round)

Ricky is about 50/50 with Wolfkrone too.
-Ricky beat Wolfkrone at Seasonbeatings.
-Ricky loses to Wolfkrone at Final Round.
It's Viper. Of course their records are 50/50.

How much money is that?

Well Shin Blanka never disclosed his pay structure as far as I know. But using math, there was $5010 in the pot. $4010 from entrances and $1000 from SRK as a pot bonus. So assuming he won 60% of that then he would have $3006 on his hand. But like I said, I have no idea what he pay structure is. But even if they payed out to more people I'm pretty sure he won at least half of that pot.

Zuly

What does his tweet even mean? If he had a beef and disliked his opponent so much, he shouldn't have shaken hands and smiled after the game. Instead he did and then humped the guy behind his back. At least he's "sorry" for that.

Yeah it was nothing like your usual funny "disrespectful" pop off. It felt pretty vindicative, childish and just unclassy.

It's just happens sometimes but at least he apologized.

Sorry if I'm defending him but he's my friend and I know how he can get in the heat of the moment.

Special J

Banned
It's just happens sometimes but at least he apologized.

Sorry if I'm defending him but he's my friend and I know how he can get in the heat of the moment.

pfft nothing wrong with what he did. this is FGC this pc stuff is honestly getting out of hand.

Anth0ny

WOW did anyone see PR Rog's air hump pop off?

id59umfvnDx7A.gif

After shaking his hand twice... what a scumbag!

edit: ninja'd like a mother fucker

Duxxy3

Mihe probably didn't mean anything by it, but flipping any sort of sign after every single round won can and will annoy some people.

I'm perfectly fine with any pop offs, disrespectful or not, with the cut off being actual physical violence.

Duxxy3

It's amazing how quickly people start picking apart tournament footage.

Kusoru will need to stay in the loop to see how the players here are going to counter or this is going to be a one time thing.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
hi guys. hope you enjoyed the show.

hope you enjoyed my scv commentary with filthierich. also hope you enjoyed being a part of the community <3

love you all

Toski

I think a zoning team with Hawkeye/Taskmaster on point backed up with doom missiles and striders vajra would counter Kusoru's log trap team.

LiK

hi guys. hope you enjoyed the show.

hope you enjoyed my scv commentary with filthierich. also hope you enjoyed being a part of the community <3

love you all

why don't you commentate more? it was the highlight of the SCV tourney. those other dudes commentating were boring as fuck.

oh yea, hope you had a good time there. :)

Top Bottom