• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Round XVII - 2014 Fighting Game Tournament - March 14th - 16th

I love when UltraDavid starts laughing when things get corny.
KuGsj.gif

GooeyHeat

Yup, all true. I'm not talking about any of that. I'm talking about the large amount of characters who have the fireball/dragon punch/hurricane kick movesets, in all their variations. I'd prefer to see a new character that doesn't come from this mold.
Then why did you mention Gouken? The guy doesn't have a dragon punch apart from his super and Ultra 1, which don't count because you can't repeatedly wake up with it.

I will never understand why the mentor for Ryu and Ken fights nothing at all like them.

Marz

Yup, all true. I'm not talking about any of that. I'm talking about the large amount of characters who have the fireball/dragon punch/hurricane kick movesets, in all their variations. I'd prefer to see a new character that doesn't come from this mold.

Another rekka character would be cool.

So far their is only Fei and Rolento

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Then why did you mention Gouken? The guy doesn't have a dragon punch apart from his super and Ultra 1, which don't count because you can't repeatedly wake up with it.

I will never understand why the mentor for Ryu and Ken fights nothing at all like them.

Man, message boards didn't used to be like this. :p

vulva

EG|Justin Wong (Rufus) vs. AVM|GamerBee (Adon)
Ryan Hart (Sagat) vs. Wolfkrone (C. Viper)
EG|Ricky Ortiz (Rufus) vs. EG|PR Balrog (Balrog)
Infiltration (Akuma, Chun-Li) vs. DarkChild (Balrog)

Losers bracket
DSC|Velco1raptor (Gouken) vs. CEO|CJ Truth (Fei Long)
Damdai (Fei Long) vs. EMP|NuckleDu (Guile)
WA|Psycho (Balrog) vs. TS|Arturo Sanchez (Dhalsim)
EMP|Tampa Bison (M. Bison) vs. FNEX|K-Brad (Cammy)

any takers?

Tik-Tok

EG|Justin Wong (Rufus) vs. AVM|GamerBee (Adon)
Ryan Hart (Sagat) vs. Wolfkrone (C. Viper)
EG|Ricky Ortiz (Rufus) vs. EG|PR Balrog (Balrog)
Infiltration (Akuma, Chun-Li) vs. DarkChild (Balrog)

Losers bracket
DSC|Velco1raptor (Gouken) vs. CEO|CJ Truth (Fei Long)
Damdai (Fei Long) vs. EMP|NuckleDu (Guile)
WA|Psycho (Balrog) vs. TS|Arturo Sanchez (Dhalsim)
EMP|Tampa Bison (M. Bison) vs. FNEX|K-Brad (Cammy)

any takers?
I was gonna say I'll take Ryan hart but at this point it isn't fair

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
My stream keeps freezing.

CapcomFighters already up to nearly 25k, not bad. I hope this gets to 40k by the end of it all.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
If the fifth character isn't Rufus in drag I'll be pretty disappointed.

I'd also really like to see Necro in Street Fighter IV; he'd be great in a game without parries. Might as well add every character there's ever been before moving on to SFV.
Then give me Q, too, please!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
James seems extra excited, it's a bit infectious. I can tell he's super giddy about being part of the Capcom Pro Tour.

Top Bottom