• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Uncharted 4 Trailer

I don't give two fuck about spoilers in video games, but why are people saying no spoilers. there are a shit ton of spoilers in this thing. (Disclaimer: didn't see a lot of the previous trailers so I don't know if the spoilers are new or not. I guess they are because the trailer is suppose to focus on new stuff, right? either way, SPOILERS).

I doubt many of us consider the broad idea of seeing something we haven't seen before a spoiler. This isn't Dark Souls.

Ethelwulf

80wOIuG.gif

New ban Gif incoming (with Bish's face)

Servbot24

Banned
It shows, key element of scenes, once the scene starts, we are going to know exactly what is going to happen, that is a spoiler.

By that definition literally any scene of a video game is a spoiler, in which case you should know better than to watch the trailer.

ShutterMunster

I cannot believe how excited I am for this. If this game doesn't deliver I will be devastated. Utterly inconsolable. I think it will though.

Venom Fox

Banned
My poor launch PS4 is not gonna take it isn't it? just like with TLOU back than :(
Can of compressed air to loosen the dust and a hoover to suck it all out works wonders!

Or just place a fan directly at the PS4's side intake vents lol.

Edit: Wonderful, short but snappy trailer. Hype is reaching maximum levels!

Gurish

Can of compressed air to loosen the dust and a hoover to suck it all out works wonders!

Or just place a fan directly at the PS4's side intake vents lol.

Edit: Wonderful, short but snappy trailer. Hype is reaching maximum levels!

Always wondered, how can I really clean my PS4? I guess I need to open it as just spraying a compressed air from outside the vents won't do much right?

Just the right side if a teaser to get you hyped but not spoil too much.

Enjoy it PS4 owners, ill hopefully pick it up later in the year if I get myself a PS4K.

Venom Fox

Banned
Always wondered, how can I really clean my PS4? I guess I need to open it as just spraying a compressed air from outside the vents won't do much right?
Does you live in the UK? I get the stuff with a long tube which can get into the hard to reach places. From a place called Wilko.

Obviously my warranty has ran out but I really don't wanna open it up.

Gurish

Would be nice to compare it to the cg trailers. Looks close

We don't have an U4 CG trailers.

Does you live in the UK? I get the stuff with a long tube which can get into the hard to reach places. From a place called Wilko.

Obviously my warranty has ran out but I really don't wanna open it up.
I'll look it up, my warranty is obviously history as well since it's a launch unit but if it's not recommended I won't open it, Thanks for the help.

By that definition literally any scene of a video game is a spoiler, in which case you should know better than to watch the trailer.

No,not really, maybe i'm not being clear.
Let's take this nice GIF as example:
bafwya.gif

Now we pretty much know:
1. Drake needs to enter this mansion.
2. Is going to break open the gate to get in.
3. We will see a chase scene, leading up to Drake breaking into the mention as soon as we see the vehicle

I mean ,while it's true most trailers work the same way, it's really not necessary.

Looks amazing but for some reason I can't bring myself to be excited about this game. I don't know what it is. Its certainly not Naughty Dog's fault, its just me but for some reason i have zero hype for U4.

No,not really, maybe i'm not being clear.
Let's take this nice GIF as example:
bafwya.gif

Now we pretty much know:
1. Drake needs to enter this mansion.
2. Is going to break open the gate to get in.
3. We will see a chase scene, leading up to Drake breaking into the mention as soon as we see the vehicle

I mean ,while it's true most trailers work the same way, it's really not necessary, and it does spoil a good bit of.

Top Bottom