• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Finke) Michael Bay's Crew Bitchslaps Megan Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meus Renaissance said:
megan-fox-michael-bay.jpg
Quick someone post actual hot Megan Fox pics please.

Zen

Banned
Monocle said:
I'm not sure shrewdness is the quality on display when one takes a well-paying job offered purely on the basis of one's physical assets.

That's a false premise, she wouldn't have gotten the job if she wasn't at least capable of the part, thus an actress of some measure, which she is. She's roughly average, and can cry on demand etc, which is what is usually demanded of your average Hollywood actor these days. Not that something like Transformers is a venue in which an actor can show what they're capable of.

More like a prop. Let's be honest here.

All actors are talking props, everything in a film is a prop. You can postulate the sexist viewpoint that she's only successful because of her looks but there are thousands of drop dead gorgeous women out there who can't act, she can and is incredibly beautiful to average 'good looking' depending on who you talk to.

Sean

Banned
Zen said:
That's a false premise, she wouldn't have gotten the job if she wasn't at least capable of the part, thus an actress of some measure, which she is. She's roughly average, and can cry on demand etc, which is what is usually demanded of your average Hollywood actor these days. Not that something like Transformers is a venue in which an actor can show what they're capable of.

All actors are talking props, everything in a film is a prop. You can postulate the sexist viewpoint that she's only successful because of her looks but there are thousands of drop dead gorgeous women out there who can't act, she can and is incredibly beautiful to average 'good looking' depending on who you talk to.

lol please, lets not pretend here... Megan Fox can't act for shit.

Michael Bay is ONLY using her for sex appeal and makes no attempt to hide that fact in the movies. She's either bent over something, crawling on her knees showing cleavage, or running in slow-mo with bouncing tits. Hell, her "audition" consisted of her washing Michael Bay's Ferrari while he filmed. She sure as hell wasn't hired for her acting abilities.

megan-fox-transformers-2.jpg
transformers-2-movie-stills-megan-fox-blank-true-religion-jeans-denim-shorts-8.jpg

transformersfoxlabeouf.jpg
megan-fox-transformers-81-1.jpg

Insane Metal

Gold Member
She's got such a bitch face. I'd hit her obvioysly, but that is the truth.

Anyway I always thought she looked like all that description they gave of her.

Goron2000

best junior ever
Simon Pegg says Megan Fox is the "most beautiful geek" he has ever met. The "How to Lose Friends and Alienate People" actor - who stars alongside Megan in the film - was surprised to find the "Transformers" star is as much of a nerd as he is.

Simon, 38, said: "We wrapped early one day and went to a bar. Megan and I sat in the corner, got really p***ed and had a good chat."

"She's got really sharp knees and actually a bit of a geek. Queen of the geeks - the most beautiful geek I've ever met."

"Even if she did keep pointing out I was old enough to be her father."

According to Simon, the 22-year-old beauty is so stunning she has the ability to impair men's vision.

He added: "Megan is perplexingly beautiful. She walks into a room and your eyes go out of focus."

"How to Lose Friends and Alienate People" is released worldwide from October 3.
Even Simon Pegg has spoken out against this (ugly) Succubus.

Zen

Banned
Sean said:
lol please, lets not pretend here... Megan Fox can't act for shit.

You don't literally mean to imply that her acting ability is sum zero, that would make you stupid.

No pretending her, sorry to disappoint.

Misogynist gaf would be loving this... And those guys seem like jerks anyway, even though I don't care about Megan Fox at all, it just seems like sour grapes.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
POWERSPHERE said:
Misogynist gaf would be loving this... And those guys seem like jerks anyway, even though I don't care about Megan Fox at all, it just seems like sour grapes.
Misogynist gaf would just wonder why she's not in the kitchen transforming some bread and meat into a sandwich. And the ones who are vocal have already been banned by Dragona.

I don't hold a grudge against Megan Fox either, but she doesn't appeal to me personally. I honestly don't think it would be that hard to replace her, which is what Hollywood tends to do to young actresses when they start to age. They've turned her into disposable entertainment. I almost feel bad for her.

Ashes

Banned
she's young; she'll learn her trade...
in the future she won't trash the director who brought her the two transformer movies..
can't comment on her acting though....

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
My wife has gone on record stating she would fuck Megan Fox.
I'll never say anything on public record negative about Megan.

There is nothing new to say about Micheal Bay. He makes James Cameron movies for a new generation. (This means he is boring, but one day, kids who grew up on Transformers will argue he is a genius and get all wet for his 3d cat movie without bothering to rewatch that old and see the truth)

:D

Staccat0 said:

There is nothing new to say about Micheal Bay. He makes James Cameron movies for a new generation. (This means he is boring, but one day, kids who grew up on Transformers will argue he is a genius and get all wet for his 3d cat movie without bothering to rewatch that old and see the truth)

I think kids already think he's a genius

Raistlin

Staccat0 said:

holy shit ... now you've done it :lol

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2009/09/15/megan-fox-michael-bay/

Sep 15 2009 11:28 PM ET
Another Megan Fox letter -- and this one sings her praises!
by Tanner Stransky

The saga continues!

For those of you who’ve fallen behind on your Megan Fox news — here’s a quick primer. First, in an interview with British magazine Wonderland, notoriously loose-lipped and quip-happy Transformers star Megan Fox said that Michael Bay is “like Napoleon and he wants to create this insane, infamous mad-man reputation. He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is.”

Days later, a response letter — allegedly from three anonymous Transformers crew members — hit the web, claiming that Fox was difficult to work with.”Who is the real Megan Fox?” the writers asked. “She is very different than the academy nominee and winning actors we’ve all worked around. She’s as about ungracious a person as you can ever fathom.” Bay then followed-up: “I don’t condone the crew letter to Megan,” he wrote in a post on his website. “And I don’t condone Megan’s outlandish quotes. But her crazy quips are part of her crazy charm. The fact of the matter [is] I still love working with her, and I know we still get along. I even expect more crazy quotes from her on Transformers 3.” (He declined to comment further.)

Finally, today, Fox herself commented on the drama exclusively to EW. “I have spoken with the parties involved privately,” Fox said in a statement, via her publicist. “I am very fortunate to be involved in this amazing franchise and look forward to Transformers 3.”

But wait! There’s another twist. On Tuesday, yet another letter surfaced, from yet another Transformers crew member. (This one, however, is signed.) Below, printed in full, is production assistant Anthony Steinhart’s defense of Fox. He responds to the criticism — both the minutiae and broader strokes — in the original letter.

“First of all, I would like people to know (for those who are interested) the reason why I am writing this letter is to clear my name in any of this Ms. Fox bashing. As someone pointed out in one of the responses, you could narrow down the list of potential writers of the letter by looking on IMDB. I have received a few phone calls from people who have read the letter and they know that I have worked closely with the actors/actresses on the film, so I felt I should at least clear my name.

My name is Anthony Steinhart and I have worked on both Transformers movies and have had the pleasure of working with Ms. Fox.

I read the letter by the three unnamed crew people and was blown away by their description of Ms. Fox. Especially, since I am the one usually getting Ms. Fox at her trailer. I have personally never been nor ever witnessed Ms. Fox being rude or inconsiderate of people’s feelings or the work to be done. Everyone is entitled to their good days and bad. Contrary to popular belief, she is like us (human) and has both good and bad days as well. Working on the Transformers movies can be intense at times and sometimes intense situations cause intense moments.

Some of the examples the three unnamed writers give as evidence of Ms. Fox and her horrible attitude are so ridiculous.

It’s unfortunate the grip didn’t want to bring his daughter to set because Megan Fox wasn’t nice and not the fact that we had a closed to set. No visitors unless approved by the UPM [unit production manager]. That is what the call sheets have always said. By the way, Ms. Fox wished my 12-year-old brother a happy birthday over the phone while we were shooting in New Mexico. Not so heartless…

It’s also unfortunate that she didn’t attend any of the “15” parties, but I clearly remember her hanging out in New Mexico with some of the crew and watching her get hounded by passers-by as she walked through the hotel lobby and being nothing but gracious to her fans. Also isn’t it refreshing to hear that she doesn’t need to be a part of the party machine that sometimes swallows people whole, only to spit them out on the front page of every magazine. And incidentally, if these crew members were at the wrap party, I only saw 2 cast members there. Granted I wasn’t there the whole night, but I was there long enough to know that the others probably weren’t going to show.

I also remember walking with her through the hordes of people lined up, while we shot at Princeton and she signed autograph after autograph. She signed many publicity photos, magazines, pieces of white paper for crew members and their families. Now I know that isn’t the same as curing a disease, but if we are to take anything an actor/actress says or does to personally, then I fear we have far greater problems on our hands.

Unfortunately, I don’t always keep up with or hang on to quotes and/or quips “actresses” say, so I wasn’t familiar with the incident that incited the tasteless letter, but none-the-less leave the war of words to those involved. No need to drag her name through the mud and at the same time, unknowingly, bring others down.

The original letter sounded like it came from 3 bitter goons that were angry that a beautiful woman wouldn't talk to them. I understand their reasoning for not signing it, but, if you can't put your name to something, than I can't take it as a full truth, especially when weighed against someone that actually put themselves out there.

F

finskninja

Unconfirmed Member
Is someone really hiring her for acting???? Slutty eyecandy yes (hooray!) Acting no

Shorty

Banned
Liara T'Soni said:

The original letter sounded like it came from 3 bitter goons that were angry that a beautiful woman wouldn't talk to them. I understand their reasoning for not signing it, but, if you can't put your name to something, than I can't take it as a full truth, especially when weighed against someone that actually put themselves out there.
One could argue that the letter you posted was written by someone who desperately wants to hit that.

Liara T'Soni said:

What's that? So people jumped the bandwagon and based their extremely negative opinions on assumptions? Well I never.

Zeliard

Liara T'Soni said:

I lol'd at him putting "actresses" in quotes when referring to Megan Fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom