• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Cerium

If you have a horse healer, unequip her attack staff and make sure she has rehabilitation. She will run around the map and heal or do nothing. Run either renewal or live to serve 3 if you have Elise to keep the healer alive. If you have Miracle, that can have her survive a hit along enough to get some HP back on player phase.
I don't have a horse healer. I could make one out of Clarine, but it would be quite resource intensive because I'd want to do it properly.

Cerium

I want to 5* Clarine but I keep not getting +Atk -HP/Def.

You actually want +HP/-ATK

I've got +SPD/-ATK which is also good, I just haven't been able to justify it until now. I'm considering dropping the feathers just for TT.

Biggest thing stopping me is I'd need to 5* Wrys for Live to Serve and that's a tall order.

ggx2ac

5012 points in Arena, ranked 819.

5010 points in Arena Assault, ranked 848.

Either the two point difference is huge in rank or that people are finding it easier getting a high score in Arena Assault since you can set up counters more easily. (And you can keep trying as much as you want.)

Speaking of Arena Assault, I've been running into a ton of armor teams, so many that I had to use Tobin, Narcian, and Clive. I'm considering training up some low-investment armor killing units like Bartre and Oboro.

I'm already having to invest thousands of feathers making counters for Reinhardt and Brave Lyn.

I could invest making Florina, Est, Oboro and Nowi for anti-BK units however, since the highest level BK I would find is level 41, I wouldn't really expect to fight him in Arena Assault.

Other armoured units like Hector, Effie and Amelia are no big deal since I rarely fight them but have enough units to counter with.

Firemind

You actually want +HP/-ATK
No I don't. Without decent attack and Wrathful Staff, she's just a (de)buff slash healbot and the point of pony emblem is that they buff each other +6 with their c skills.

I actually want to 5*+10 Clarine for arena. Shut up. Wrathful staff seal when

Scum

[FEH] I Created This Monstrosity To Fight Brave Lyn!

jose.png

ggx2ac

I haven't used Physic for a long time but I noticed they finally fixed the description for it.

It now says, Restores 8HP. Rng: 2.

No longer does it confusingly say it is an aoe-healing staff.

I'm going off this page.

I don't quite agree she's inferior as an offensive cleric because unlike Elise and Priscilla, she can actually survive hits. I'd rather have a versatile jack of all trades as a cleric who might have to attack when the time comes.

Pretty sure they said they would make healers more viable too, so I'm sure Wrathful Staff seal and legendary staves are on the way.

Wrathful Staff Elise isn't exactly supposed to be taking hits from physical units in the first place I'm not sure why having bad physical bulk matters.

Scum

My Corderia is 4*+10 and I do have a hone fliers I got from a Hinoka so I'm good on that front.

I have a Tana as well, but she's Atk+/Spd- :/

Not a Hinoka fan, eh? All the Cordelia I got were either +HP -ATK or +HP -SPD, so I stuck with my Neutral Hinoka. Shame about that Tana though.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Having a hard time deciding which 4 units to use in Armor Emblem

Stupid Black Knight and panic ploy seal making this very difficult.

kewlmyc

Having a hard time deciding which 4 units to use in Armor Emblem

Stupid Black Knight and panic ploy seal making this very difficult.

What do you have?

Optimal Armor team seems to be Amelia, Hector, Effie, and Black Knight now. Of course two of those are 5* only units so it depends on who you have.

All of these TT orbs, and I made one final push for Elincia - success! And +SPD/-DEF too!

My fliers include:

Camilla
Spring Camilla (w/ Gronnblade ... need Gronnblade+)
Summer Corrin (w/ Blarblade ... need Blarblade+)
Palla
Hinoka (x2!)

(Plus a couple of 4* Catrias and Caedas.)

I guess Palla's quasi-retired for Elincia now. And I could feed an extra Hone Fliers to someone... and, speaking of, it's time to bring OG Camilla out of retirement and work a bit on her.

Tripon

All of these TT orbs, and I made one final push for Elincia - success! And +SPD/-DEF too!

My fliers include:

Camilla
Spring Camilla (w/ Gronnblade ... need Gronnblade+)
Summer Corrin (w/ Blarblade ... need Blarblade+)
Palla
Hinoka (x2!)

(Plus a couple of 4* Catrias and Caedas.)

I guess Palla's quasi-retired for Elincia now. And I could feed an extra Hone Fliers to someone... and, speaking of, it's time to bring OG Camilla out of retirement and work a bit on her.

Just feed that Palla to Elincia, you'll want her to have a Moonbow/Luna and Goad filers if you are making a flier team.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
What do you have?

Optimal Armor team seems to be Amelia, Hector, Effie, and Black Knight now. Of course two of those are 5* only units so it depends on who you have.

Hector Amelia Effie Zephiel all 5* with DC (got real lucky with hectors)

I was just going to swap out Zephiel with Black Knight, but this new panic ploy seal is pretty much made for Zephiel.

I suppose I could drop Hector and run both the Black Knight and Zephiel, but this leaves me really light on blue counters, especially if Amelia has to tank and counter a Reinhardt.

ggx2ac

Even though I said I only had to do a minimum of 3 TT runs per day (including bonus points) to glide to 100k points by the end, I've been doing the Auto-battle runs with unused stamina which feels just as easy to do so I'm more likely to maintain my rank and probably even get into the top 1000 rank at the end for once.

Currently at rank 407.

Shinypogs

Got Henry and Virion sacred seals quests done, both can be done ( separately) on the level 35 camilla map without too much difficulty. Almost the same positioning as when you want to train a unit for sp, only you want a a blue ( or possibly a green) dragonstone user in range of the axe fliers and a healer. At least one flier per round once they get close should target the range and get left with 7-10 hp letting virion or henry snipe them from range and the healer can heal up your dragon tank.
red units and mages should be dealt with by whatever unit you have blocking the top path, letting you complete the quest and gain sp on someone meaningfull at the same time.

RedBoot

Finally pulled Nephenee, she's +HP -DEF which is not ideal but whatev. Once I get the Black Knight I'll power-level the two of them through TT.

That puts me at 18 5*, with BK making 19 when I get him. Finally just about at 20 units (and I have several people waiting to be feather'd up), so I can start doing some of the Chain Challenge, Squad and Arena Assault, etc. There's a lot of leveling to be done first of course, not to mention inheritance. But I can do that as I go.

I guess I can go back to pulling green orbs now, I'd like to get some Faes so I can drop Renewal on a few people. Also wouldn't mind just having a Fae, she's eluded me so far.

Semajer

I think I'm finally going up to tier 20 this week. I'm guessing defense wins count towards total rank as I actually managed to get some this week.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes

papasmurf1038

Neo Member
Ooof, Steady Breath Black Knights are already showing up in the Arena. With Quickened Pulse equipped he's able to use Black Luna on his very first counterattack.

Edit: Looks like my merged F. Corrin will survive a hit from Black Luna with 2 HP remaining, though. Dragon Emblem continues to counter everything.

Roman

I'm aware I myself am an editor on that wiki but I don't pay that close attention to the recommended natures on healers.

I think your +Spd/-Atk one is actually best and makes her one of if not the best defensive healer in the game. With Speed +3 as her A slot she then has 39 Spd and being affected by just one Goad she becomes really hard to kill for mages while still having 57 physical eHP which isn't that easy to reach for melee units in one hit. Thanks for pointing me to that page, I have amended the build and removed the subpar text.

ggx2ac

I haven't checked this yet so, let's say I have an Athena or Sonya.

Athena has Wo Dao + Moonbow.

Sonya has Dark Excalibur + Moonbow.

I decide to give them Wrath, does that mean I'm going to be doing Moonbow + 20 extra damage?

I haven't checked this yet so, let's say I have an Athena or Sonya.

Athena has Wo Dao + Moonbow.

Sonya has Dark Excalibur + Moonbow.

I decide to give them Wrath, does that mean I'm going to be doing Moonbow + 20 extra damage?
Well, Sonya won't be getting wrath, but yes it will stack with Wo Dao

AmiAmi links:

Fire Emblem - 2way Heroes Smartphone Case Regular Edition http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00159217
Fire Emblem - 2way Heroes Smartphone Case Limited Edition http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00159218
Chara-Forme - "Fire Emblem Heroes" Acrylic Strap Collection 6Pack BOX http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00159219
Phone case is surprisingly classy, would buy if there was a galaxy S8 version

Mupod

I apparently managed to autobattle Clarine up to 3000HM, since her and Genny are maxed out I decided to build a third healer for tempest auto. Looks like Azama's up next.

Feels a little silly to spend 2000 feathers (and my last 2* Wrys) just to make a character to earn me 3000 feathers, but hey whatever. Gotta clear that barracks space and I have near-unlimited amounts of colorless shards. His IVs aren't ideal but I'll find a -atk one eventually, and healers are perfect for 4* merging since they gain little by going to 5*.

Top Bottom