• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Baldur's Gate 3 PS5 Impressions - "No Stable 60FPS - Performance vs Quality Mode"

Yup, screen tearing which is a graphical/design quirk for 7th gen
RuiEFSf.png

Last edited:

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
About 10 hours in and it's still running mostly fine on my split screen coop campaign.

Regarding loading times -usually aren't bad. Only the initial loading is rough. There is a few seconds pause though when a party member joins or leaves the party, or when I summon my animal companion.

I've seen a few glitches though. Don't know of that's a performance thing or just the game being slightly buggy. For example, tutorials open randomly for things they shouldn't. Or the camera will hang on enemies for a minute before they don't do anything and waste their turn.

twilo99

How is the game doing on the PlayStation platform in terms of numbers? I remember there being a lot of pre-orders and quite a bit of hype before it released, so I’m guessing it must be doing very well, just curious to how it compares to Steam.

Top Bottom