• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Real PS5 Console Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraXT

Banned
mod edit: not sure how we ended up with two of these threads, but we'll keep the one created first open. No point merging as the thread will get messed up and out of sequence with timestamps

Sony-Play-Station-5-CFI-1018A-NCC-Certification-Live-Image-1.jpg

Sony-Play-Station-5-CFI-1018A-NCC-Certification-Live-Image-6.jpg

Sony-Play-Station-5-CFI-1018A-NCC-Certification-Live-Image-2.jpg

Sony-Play-Station-5-CFI-1018A-NCC-Certification-Live-Image-5.jpg

Sony-Play-Station-5-CFI-1018A-NCC-Certification-Live-Image-8.jpg

Sony-Play-Station-5-CFI-1018A-NCC-Certification-Live-Image-4.jpg

Sony-Play-Station-5-CFI-1018A-NCC-Certification-Live-Image-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

VAL0R

Banned
My tv needs a seperate stand... And you forgot the words: "in my opinion"
Your television does not need a separate stand in the sense that the PS5 needs a separate stand or you have a weird and terribly designed TV. You are equivocating the word "stand." By "stand" he means something like "a distinct and separate object whose function is to hold upright another object" whereas you mean something like "an object one rests another object on to increase its height from the floor."

And this is an opinion board. You shouldn't expect people to qualify posts with "in my opinion." It's an obvious unspoken truth. Thats how language works.

Last edited:

Kikorin

Damn I think it looks so ugly, luckily I don't care because I'd put it under the TV and never watch it again.

rofif

Banned
My tv needs a seperate stand... And you forgot the words: "in my opinion"
It's not my opinion. The stand on a console is useless. It should have smaller footprint and have both positions possible without a hunk of plastic.
What does that have to do with your tv. hang it on ropes if You want. I dont give a fuck

GymWolf

Gold Member
It doens't look that sexy but people have to understand that sony needs room for the cooling.

do you prefer a sick looking console who sound like a boeing 747 who heat up like brazil during summer?

both consolles are gigantic for the same reason.

Last edited:
Hallelujah!
Finally, this is the first time we see photos from the actual hardware.
But we still need a video of Sony showing how to handle the thing.

Reactions: Isa

Simpkin92

Not sure what vadges you've been looking at pal.

It is fuck ugly, it being white makes it even worse. Hate white electronics with a passion.

Was just referring to a slit opening appearance of the front like it needs something to go inside it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom