• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Spider-Man: Homecoming reactions

Bronx-Man

Banned

giphy.gif

Feige, you've done it again

Wollan

Hype rising.
Director's pedigree (as in, very fresh) could have had this go either way so this sounds very re-assuring.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Isnt that Grace Randolph chic the one who thought critics were being paid off by Marvel or there was some sort of conspiracy going on?

Which is super funny since she ended up hating the hell out of SS. I think she cooled off that insane Marvel shill thing now.

Wow the reactions are great, and for someone who wasn't as down on the trailers as a bunch were on here it's still surprising to me. Looks like my favorite Superhero has got another good movie under its belt. When's the embargo up?

Yeah, I'm ready to see this next weekend. I avoided the trailers as much as I could but ended up seeing them when I went to see movies in the theater.

I saw the first trailer and the third but not the second. Anyways, Baby Driver, this and Apes makes for a good 3 weekends at the movies.

People always forget Lego Batman :(

Have to admit, I didn't think LEGO Batman was as great as others did; and I really liked The LEGO Movie. GOTG2 was also so-so. Logan and Wonder Woman I loved. Spider-Man Homecoming, from what a friend just told me, might be around that level as well.

LotusHD

Banned
People always forget Lego Batman :(

I won't lie, it kinda fell off my radar, finally watched it, I made a huge mistake not watching it in theaters lol, movie was great.

If Justice League and Thor deliver... my God.

7 for 7 for comic book movies, another great Apes movie, Baby Driver, John Wick 2, Atomic Blonde looking good, The Last Jedi... great year for action cinema.

Oh yea, Justice League is this year. Well, here's to hoping...

Theecliff

Banned
If Justice League and Thor deliver... my God.

7 for 7 for comic book movies, another great Apes movie, Baby Driver, John Wick 2, Atomic Blonde looking good, The Last Jedi... great year for action cinema.
124979.jpg

it'll probably be received better than batman v superman but i'm willing to make the not-very-bold prediction that it'll be the worst reviewed cbm of the year

Ironic after the string of high profile bombs that kicked off the summer.
Yeah, it's quite funny actually. The death of a poorly conceived cinematic universe in The Mummy, Transformers doing really... not good (for Transformers), Ghost in the Shell having all sorts of problems, Pirates having Depp drama with some probable fatigue and Alien just being Ridley Scott'd and trotted out as a big franchise when it isn't really.

Prompto

Banned
Prediction: Justice League will be the worst reviewed superhero movie this year but it will still make it to the high 70's on rottentomatoes.

Top Bottom