• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Trailer For AMERICAN HUSTLE (Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper, Amy Adams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Swag

Banned
It's like if this film was made with me in mind. This shit or right up my alley.

D
A
M
N
Amy Adams you fine

Will watch even though Lawrence ruins movies for me :( Cant stand her acting. Everytime I see her I just get flashbacks from that incredibly bad hunger games PUKE!

shira

Gif that part. You know which.

iHzmRw2OMCiEN.gif

AA has no booty

And Depp's fuggggazi was bettar

harSon

Banned
Looks unsurprisingly good, but is it just me, or Bradley Cooper looked... African-American in the first scene?

Well, they needed someone black in the movie considering Camden, New Jersey is nearly 50% black :p

Movie looks good, although I'm not a fan of Jennifer Lawrence.

alterno69

Banned
Amy Adamd my god, she's like perfect. She looks hotter every year. Day one for sideboob and possible full frontal glory

OSHAN

Never really liked anything Russell has done, but I like the cast in this. I'll probably watch it at some point.

EDIT: I did like Three Kings, though.

tino

Banned
JLaw will be in this movie with Bradley Cooper, as we as Serena? Are they contractually bound to each other on screen?

Coming next summer, Academy award winner Jennifer Lawrence and academy award monitee Bradley Cooper in... Hangover 4"

I am not feeling this. Too... I am 70s out to be honest.

SteveWD40

Dat Led Zeppelin, I love it when trailers use a song so good and do it well.

Day 1, love the director, cast and seemingly the soundtrack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom