• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Trailer For AMERICAN HUSTLE (Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper, Amy Adams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alienous

J0wT4bT.gif

Yes, tap that ass Master Wayne.

Looks insane.

iHzmRw2OMCiEN.gif

AA has no booty

And Depp's fuggggazi was bettar

For clarification's sake (and I can't believe I'm about to make this a point of contention) but isn't that Jennifer Lawrence he's drumming on?

edit: Also, I'm willing to bet Film Stage would get more clicks if they put Amy Adams & Jennifer Lawrence in the title instead of Bradley Cooper.

Thinks Louis CK is unfunny. Doesn't understand why people are attracted to Jennifer Lawrence.

You're like General Sherman, just setting fire to shit while you stroll through Off-Topic today.

squidyj

JLaw will be in this movie with Bradley Cooper, as we as Serena? Are they contractually bound to each other on screen?

Coming next summer, Academy award winner Jennifer Lawrence and academy award monitee Bradley Cooper in... Hangover 4"

I am not feeling this. Too... I am 70s out to be honest.

acadamy award manatee?

Ricky_R

Love all Russell movies and this will probably be no exception. Can't wait to see what he does with the characters in this.

This movie seriously hits so many bullet points for me it's unreal; it would take some kind of disaster for me not to like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom