• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Flan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

THE FOOD OF THE GODS

queso-de-pina-2.jpg

best dessert ever man, my tongue is having an orgasm

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
lethial said:
Thanks for posting this. You're wrong. Cheesecake is the best dessert. Have a nice day.
Flan destroys cheesecake. Cheesecake deserves props for being one of the few sweet foods that are still edible when your are drunk out of your skull, though.

greycolumbus

The success of others absolutely infuriates me.
As a kid, watching the Rugrats episode where Angelica was forced to eat flan always confused me because I loved the stuff.

Wow, too much hate. Being Cuban, Flan was the staple dessert in my household. It's fantastic. My mothers home made flan is the best damn thing I've ever tasted.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I almost bought it once but my friends wouldn't let me.

What the hell is it exactly?

That looks like Creme Caramel to me.

But to me Creme Brulee or Cheescake is king of dessert so by default the Creme Brulee Cheesecake I had at DisneyWorld rules all.

G-Fex

greycolumbus said:
Soft custard dessert that tastes like caramel.

blech no wonder I don't like the look of it.

Best Deserts are ice creams or ice cream caked cakes or have chocolate in them or some sort of strawberry or apples in them.

I make the best flan. I use almond extract instead of vanilla so it doesn't feel as heavy. My family is spanish on my mothers side (Cuban) and everyone has their own style. My mom's is an Orange and Rum flan.

Mine is way, way better.

Salsa

Trin3785 said:
Flan always makes me think of the end of that movie Envy

You know that movie always confused me. Flan is represented as some high-class food that only rich people eat.. here you can basically get it anywhere, for farily cheap, and everyone eats it.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
SalsaShark said:
You know that movie always confused me. Flan is represented as some high-class food that only rich people eat.. here you can basically get it anywhere, for farily cheap, and everyone eats it.

Its only High-Class when its POCKET FLAN!!

Ezalc

I was hoping for Courage the Cowardly Dog. GAF did not disappoint.

Flan is pretty good, but strawberry flavored is where it's at.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Arsenic Yellow said:
I make the best flan. I use almond extract instead of vanilla so it doesn't feel as heavy. My family is spanish on my mothers side (Cuban) and everyone has their own style. My mom's is an Orange and Rum flan.

Mine is way, way better.
Rum flan? Oh my.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom