• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Food combos that just work.

Blade2.0

Breaded chicken strips dipped in BBQ with chocolate milk/milkshake on the side. Something about the savory & sweet hits just right and the temperature difference helps too.

Speaking of savory & sweet, maple syrup on breakfast saugage mmmmmmmmmmm.

One time I went to a bruschetta place and they had some with salmon and pesto. It was incredible.

My weird one is peanut butter on a hot dog (bun required), which I got from my dad. You can't put as much as you would other condiments, just a modest amount, but I got half a dozen people to try it and they all liked it.
My Dad put me onto Bologna and peanut butter sandwiches. Delicious.

SpiceRacz

Baked sweet potato with peanut butter and cottage cheese. It's great if you're bulking too.

Pepperoni is better paired with pineapple on pizza than ham.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Let's get married whether you're a dude a chick or a piece of furniture.
raul julia GIF

Last edited:

GeekyDad

Bread and just about anything edible.

I made a potato-chip and mayo sandwich the other day. Was farkin' insane. Got the idea from watching The Tunnel. The co-star chick put french fries on a hoagie bun.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Fritos and M&Ms. Does what trail mix does to even greater effect (minus any nutrional value ha)

Romulus

The chicken sausage links/mustard/cottage trend is actually pretty good. Gf saw it on tiktok and we've been enjoying that.

Last edited:

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
You should make yourself some of 22:22:22 22:22:22 's homemade peanut sauce.

If interested you know where to find me ♡
I really hope "homemade peanut sauce" is not a euphemism.
My weird one is peanut butter on a hot dog (bun required), which I got from my dad. You can't put as much as you would other condiments, just a modest amount, but I got half a dozen people to try it and they all liked it.
I didn't have hot dogs, but I did have bratwursts: I had one with just brat & PB and it was good! So I had another with PB, cheese, & saurkraut and it was STILL good!

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I really hope "homemade peanut sauce" is not a euphemism.

Nah I'm pretty fucking good at making peanut sauce. Different recipes.
So much better than plain peanutbutter. No cap yo.

I didn't have hot dogs, but I did have bratwursts: I had one with just brat & PB and it was good! So I had another with PB, cheese, & saurkraut and it was STILL good!

Bratwurst > hotdog 60/40

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
As a younling I'd put sliced dill pickles on all my sandwiches with meat.

Especially leverworst.

Salivating Homer Simpson GIF

Billbofet

Putting a layer of peanut butter on the bottom half of a hamburger bun.
Fried egg on top of a burger.
I have never tried these both at the same time......

Top Bottom