• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football•Soccer•Fútbol•Fussball Thread 2010/2011 |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moobabe

Same old Arsenal - shocking individual performances across the pitch, Wenger's tactics too rigid AGAIN - sticking to 4-3-3 and pushing Bendtner wide right instead of going 4-4-2 is just insane.

Harsh decision to give that penalty but what was Eboue doing there?

So how was the free kick not the last kick of the game? And if it wasn't, how is THAT penalty worthy? There is no god, there just isn't.

Stubo

Wow...Completely unbelievable. Pretty sure Kenny told Wenger to piss off on camera there, will be interesting to see if the FA noticed.

Great finish, glad Carra's ok even if he's not exactly my favourite player as a united fan. Wow just about sums that up...

Moobabe

Mecha_Infantry said:
:lol

Stay classy Wenger.if it was Fergie you guys will have your panties in a twist...haha fuck Arsenal!!

UTD fan? He went on the pitch and asked - the ref said to discuss it inside. This is hardly Fergie style, but keep deluding yourself all the same.

Arsenal just got a penalty with 1 min to go in stoppage time???

hmmm... let me see Manchester United...

god.jpg

It shall be DONE!!!!

offshore said:
No they weren't, it was a watertight penalty.

What the hell was Eboue thinking.

This is why football isn't respected in America and Australia, etc. Simulation and acting wins you games. Both penalties were soft as butter. The second was a ridiculous dive, a ridiculous con-job. Both referee and player should be ashamed of themselves.

It deserved a draw in the end, but not by way of two nonsense penalties.

PJX

Base God came to the rescue.

Thank you Lucas.

Kermit The Dog said:
This is why football isn't respected in America and Australia, etc. Simulation and acting wins you games. Both penalties were soft as butter. The second was a ridiculous dive, a ridiculous con-job. Both referee and player should be ashamed of themselves.

It deserved a draw in the end, but not by way of two nonsense penalties.

It's karma

Btw you sound mad.

-viper-

Banned
FUCK OFF EBOUE YOU MOTHERFUCKING CUNT FUCK OFF.

I'M FUCKING LIVID.

FUCK THIS TEAM IS FULL OF A BUNCH OF FUCKING BOTTLING CUNTS.

Smeghead

Boring game for 90 minutes, both were penalties although i thought the whistle should have a gone a bit sooner.

Saying this Arsenal don't even deserve to be in the title race, they are a joke of a team when it comes to crunch time, it was like the whole team was shitting themselves in the last 20 minutes, scared to make a pass in fear of fucking up.

Also the Arsenal fans are shit as well, the stadium was quiet for the second half up until the penalty, not what your team needs.

Bit disappointed Liverpool didn't give Arsenal a proper go, it was mostly 10 ten behind the ball.

Please be good next season Chelsea.

Smeghead said:
Boring game for 90 minutes, both were penalties although i thought the wistle should have a gone a bit sooner.

Saying this Arsenal don't even deserve to be in the title race, they are a joke of a team when it comes to crunch time, it was like the whole team was shitting themselves in the last 20 minutes, scared to make a pass in fear of fucking up.

Also the Arsenal fans are shit as well,
the stadium was quiet for the second half up until the penalty, not what your team needs.

Bit disappointed Liverpool didn't give Arsenal a proper go, it was mostly 10 ten behind the ball.

Please be good next season Chelsea.

It must be difficult when you drop points and your fans turn on you so quickly. We talk about the Arsenal team imploding but the fans have breakdowns just as quickly and frequently.

-viper-

Banned
You just couldn't make this shit up. Honestly, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. How fucking Typical. We are officially the laughing stock of the Premier League. What a bunch of fucking bottlers.

Now on to Wenger.. Why did he take off Walcott? Walcott looked more threatening for crying out loud. Why did he stick Bendtner on the right wing? Why did he stick to 451? Fuck his possession and slow build up philosophy.

We're playing Spurs next. I hope they beat us. And I hope Manchester United beat us. I hope every team beats us. This is what this team deserves. It honestly doesn't make a difference to me whether we come second third or fourth. No trophies = no trophies. Second place is the first loser.

Same old predictable Arsenal. We're so fucking slow. We're such a bunch of frightened kids when the ball enters our box.

WENGER OUT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom