• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Whoever called DAI crap didn't play many crap games I bet :lol so far it's alright, bit repetitive, but alright.

I'll just stick with the main quest.
Finished chapter 9 of Evil Within.

Best chapter yet. Ruvik random appearances worked great.

Whoever called DAI crap didn't play many crap games I bet :lol so far it's alright, bit repetitive, but alright.

I'll just stick with the main quest.

Just wait.

Can you even get enough Power Levels to do the main story without pissing about with the abysmal sidecontent?

Meier

wut

He looks like a Viz cartoon BNP member

He can't rock the shaved head but his hair nowadays is a good look for him.

Paul+Konchesky+yFpQkiRTXE7m.jpg

konch-4-3-lc6059-046280-1101728_478x359.jpg

I still haven't beaten DAI and I put in a shitload of time to it. I don't even know what I still have left to do tbh. It's like never ending.

FootballFan

I love seeing Marcelo stick his hands behind his back for an incoming cross.. Defending 101

I like Marcelo(as a player) and alba because they know how to defend unlike so many "RB/LBs" who just are great going forward.

Alba is great at reading the game.

What a player. Give him the balloon

If you carry on like this I'm gonna swim to New Zealand and strangle you with a Madrid shirt with Alonso on the back.

Hitcher

Ethan

He's(was) good. But he ain't all that.

Blablurn

The best 3DS game is Animal Crossing. Please understand.

I could need something like Animal Crossing. Making new friends who are not crazy.

For example in my circle one girl broke up with her bf last week. Then she told me she would call her ex ex. And I said no because he abused her in many ways. Now he will come to her birthday party on Friday
JzKGOjM.png

I will be there too. I find it all odd, disgusting and very very sad.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just wait.

Can you even get enough Power Levels to do the main story without pissing about with the abysmal sidecontent?
oh please no :( I don't wanna grind or do sidequests of collecting shit for lazy peasants :((((((

Finished chapter 9 of Evil Within.

Best chapter yet. Ruvik random appearances worked great.

Our fellow Arsenal fan Kasper was stuck on chapter 10 (one of my favs) for monthS! LETS SEE WHAT YER MADE OF BABY

inky

Fucks wrong with you m8

?

I don't mean #ded as in "let's make fun of fat people", just meant the thread itself.

I guess I should've specified. I actually found some of the pics rather nice if odd looking, although it's not exactly my thing.

I can see now how I might've given the wrong impression. I apologize.

Hitcher

Ethan

He's(was) good. But he ain't all that.

How good he is is irrelevant. I won't allow him to be criticised.

Wish we'd let Moreno go balls out. He has great pace and crossing from what I've seen, but he usually plays it safe, or he looks up and there aren't enough players in the box to cross it properly.

jts

...hate me...
Close, but not quite. It's definitely up there, though.
What would it be for you? Fire Emblem maybe?

I could need something like Animal Crossing. Making new friends who are not crazy.

For example in my circle one girl broke up with her bf last week. Then she told me she would call her ex ex. And I said no because he abused her in many ways. Now he will come to her birthday party on Friday
JzKGOjM.png

I will be there too. I find it all odd, disgusting and very very sad.

That would never happen in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

FootballFan

Weird eh. Ronaldo scored in this game, but he just wasn't very good.

Samoan Schlong surely didn't cause it..

Isco was great and that Marcelo goal, incredible.

I think Madrid were fortunate to get Schalke, a better team would have punished them today imo.

Pennywise

oh please no :( I don't wanna grind or do sidequests of collecting shit for lazy peasants :((((((

Our fellow Arsenal fan Kasper was stuck on chapter 10 (one of my favs) for monthS! LETS WHAT YER MADE OF BABY

You don't need to do that.
I'll suggest doing the sidequests for your party members though, those are pretty good.

I was so overpowered by doing alot of sidequests, I could have done the main quest blindfolded...

K1LLER7

Our fellow Arsenal fan Kasper was stuck on chapter 10 (one of my favs) for monthS! LETS WHAT YER MADE OF BABY
I've completed both Souls games m8 (Dark Souls 2 doesn't count, its meh), Evil Within's difficulty is on par with Super Mario.

Will play it tomorrow ;)

Phlebas

Banned
?

I don't mean #ded as in "let's make fun of fat people", just meant the thread itself.

I guess I should've specified. I actually found some of the pics rather nice if odd looking, although it's not exactly my thing.

I can see now how I might've given the wrong impression. I apologize.

No need to apologize, I went over the top

Weird eh. Ronaldo scored in this game, but he just wasn't very good.

Samoan Schlong surely didn't cause it..

Isco was great and that Marcelo goal, incredible.

I think Madrid were fortunate to get Schalke, a better team would have punished them today imo.

Someone should edit that Ronaldo 'the Jews did this' gif to 'The Rock did this'

jts

...hate me...
It's over.

1-1

Best possible away result in the Champions League.

Incredible.

We're all gonna make it brehs.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You don't need to do that.
I'll suggest doing the sidequests for your party members though, those are pretty good.

I was so overpowered by doing alot of sidequests, I could have done the main quest blindfolded...
Okay that sounds much better :lol thanks :lol

I rolled a mage because I enjoy being racially abused in video games

Wolf-etc is also not bad, as expected from a Wolf-etc game really. Looks a bit dated yet strangely good at the same time? Check. Cool as fuck Nazi gadgets? Check. Shooting is fun? Check. 7/10 game? Check

FootballFan

What a performance from Porto btw.

Could not ask for a better away result in the cl.

It sucks because both these ties are over. Unlike the 2 games from yesterday

Madrid through and Porto through.

Pennywise

Okay that sounds much better :lol thanks :lol

I rolled a mage because I enjoy being racially abused in video games

Wolf-etc is also not bad, as expected from a Wolf-etc game really. Looks a bit dated yet strangely good at the same time? Check. Cool as fuck Nazi gadgets? Check. Shooting is fun? Check. 7/10 game? Check
Yeah it's pretty good.
I mean some elements are so freaking over the top, but overall it was a pretty good oldschool shooter.
Really loved to pick up medkits again instead of auto regeneration.

I mean, I feel sorry for him but
dUlMFSY.png
ibg1yxwimtZgdv.png

Lol. I like the effort, but this is pitiful banter.

I could also point out how shit United has been all the season and how pitiful the whole fucking league is, but that would waste more time than I have for something like that.

inky

No need to apologize, I went over the top

Nah, it's fine.

I didn't even make it obvious that I was linking to another thread, so looking back on it I can see how my post just isn't very clear and outright a bad post. I can't assume people will know exactly what I meant by it. Thanks.

subtles

What would it be for you? Fire Emblem maybe?
Fire Emblem and Bravely Default are definitely in contention, and would be my personal pick. Zero Escape and a few of the Zelda titles if RPGs aren't one's cup of tea.

I hear Persona Q is incredible but I haven't played it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom