• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

He's scared to play me in FIFA.

He never has the time :(

Mate, I always ask you and you always avoid lol.

Fifa or pes, let me know.

Play me on PES FF

I will stream it for FootyGAF and the good of mankind

I can't play for another hour or two!

Thanks FF. You know it.

<3

Is genuinely the hardest thing in the world.

The man is a wizard.

I need to read about formations.He must be tinkering the hell out of his teams because it takes him ages to get the game started

Haha

Don't act like you suck mate. You're a great opponent.

I tinker a bit. I learn it all from Pep. No joke.

I'll be home in 2 hours

Pls someone for PES

I need to Juve someone

....Incredible. That's when I'Ll be available

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He's scared to play me in FIFA.

He never has the time :(
I genuinely think you of all people could beat him, I've seen you play and you're a monster.

FF stop prying on the weak -_-

Is genuinely the hardest thing in the world.

The man is a wizard.

I need to read about formations.He must be tinkering the hell out of his teams because it takes him ages to get the game started
Usually in these types of games it's all about experience and knowing the ins and outs of a game. You barely scratched the sUrface of the mechanics

Yeah it's pretty good.
I mean some elements are so freaking over the top, but overall it was a pretty good oldschool shooter.
Really loved to pick up medkits again instead of auto regeneration.
YESSSSS! I liked that! Regen health is the worst to happen to shooters

penny why are so cool

do u like Bb, god hand and vanquish too

FootballFan

I genuinely think you of all people could beat him, I've seen you play and you're a monster.

FF stop prying on the weak -_-

I'm not!

I would kick his ass in Fifa btw, don't know how good he is at pes though.

I don't play as much fifa as I used to but I did play a week ago and won div 1 quite easily with no losses.

And no, not with barca haha. Have done it with Lokomotiv, Swansea, Liverpool etc. Lol

Probity

Literally we all say we suck, it is the saddest thing. I say it constantly, but I have never been beat terribly bad before. Now and then I get unlucky but most of the time I play close games.

Today is now Lunar/Chinese New Year. So happy New Year to any who celebrate it.

Gonna be a good day for me, i can feel it.

Gonna go for my first run of the year in a bit. Then will be eating sushi before going to a whisky bar and drinking fine single malts with a cigar.

Only thing that can ruin today is women.

FootballFan

Open your NAT and let me in FF

I'll be good to you

My nat is open. I opened it yesterday successfully. Get inside mate.

Ff pls, is it your ISP again lol

Its fixed.

Haha, cheers. I need to stop letting my shoulders drop and making foolish mistakes.

Yep.

You are being like today's defenders :p

You have to keep concentration and never give up. Go for every ball, don't take a free-kick from half way and just say "I'll just boot it", actually try aim to score from all opportunities.

When you have a throw in, don't just throw it, think about how you will get to the goal from that throw.

Know where your players are. Where and who your opponents players are, attack the slow/shit player from their team Etc

Those small things make huge difference. I used to take Fifa seriously when I was ranked 1 in nz and 100 and something world wide. But to get there that was the attitude.

I believe in you.

/Cringe Fifa motivational speech over.

Edit
Can't believe I was a Fifa monster about 5 years ago lol. Would beat myself today 10-0.

What was I thinking.

Rikkun

Its fixed.

Yep.

You have to keep concentration and never give up. Go for every ball, don't take a free-kick from half way and just say "I'll just boot it", actually try aim to score from all opportunities.

When you have a throw in, don't just throw it, think about how you will get to the goal from that throw.

Know where your players are. Where and who your opponents players are, attack the slow/shit player from their team Etc

Those small things make huge difference. I used to take Fifa seriously when I was ranked 1 in nz and 100 and something world wide. But to get there that was the attitude.

I believe in you.

Whoa, that's some Any Given Sunday speech over there m8

Can't wait to get rekt

Its fixed.

Yep.

I believe in you.

Fucking hell.

I didn't realise you were that good.

Gives me more motivation to beat you lol

jts

...hate me...
I won against the legendary FF 2 out of 3 games in FIFA 15
mLjyyKE.png

He destroyed me with Ronaldo though
mLjyyKE.png

Matches are laggy as hell though, so it doesn't count
mLjyyKE.png

Free you can invite.

Do u play ps4 or ps3?

I'm on ps4 now.

Please upgrade already.

PS4, FF pls you know this.

Controller got beer spilt onto it during the superbowl and the left stick has slowly deteriorated to the point when I played a game today my player just constantly ran the ball out of play on the left hand side. Getting a new one tomorrow.

FootballFan

Whoa, that's some Any Given Sunday speech over there m8

Can't wait to get rekt

Don't set super expectations lol. I did say 5 years ago is when I was a beast. I'm pretty good now but nah wouldnt rek you.

I won against the legendary FF 2 out of 3 games in FIFA 15
mLjyyKE.png

He destroyed me with Ronaldo though
mLjyyKE.png

Matches are laggy as hell though, so it doesn't count
mLjyyKE.png

Free you can invite.

Haha this is true jts did beat me.

I'm not as good as I once was. Please forgive me.

Ronaldo is so overpowered on Fifa haha.

Controller got beer spilt onto it during the superbowl and the left stick has slowly deteriorated to the point when I played a game today my player just constantly ran the ball out of play on the left hand side. Getting a new one tomorrow.

Do they still cost like £40?

Remember when 8MB memory cards cost £30. What a time.

FootballFan

I genuinely forgot how long ago we played... :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Who was it, many months ago now, who recommended me to listen to Mitch Murder. Whoever it was, thank you.
if they're classy it's prob Meier or Linius

If their songs has like..300 views on YouTube, it's most definitely Faridmon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom