• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know whats wrong with my internet tonight
D5Jy4CR.png

Kassu

Banned
You're a DS bro, nothing is too hard on you anyway.

Forza Arsenal, the greatest non racist club in London
I played Bloodborne demo in November, that game actually felt almost too hard (and that demo probably was the first area in the game looool). But gameplay also is so good that I want to kill everything in that game anyway no matter how hard it is.

And forza Juve, the greatest club outside England/Finland. I really hope you beat Dortmund

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Did they even announce a Deus Ex sequel? I doubt it's coming any time soon

I though it was announced to be a F2P multiplayer or something like that.

Finished Majora's Mask, it's a great game. Still think I prefer Ocarina tho.

Clegg

I think it's only a matter of time. Deus Ex: Human Revolution was a success. We're in the era of franchises and blockbuster sequels. Think we'll see another one soon enough.

Pennywise

I played Bloodborne demo in November, that game actually felt almost too hard (and that demo probably was the first area in the game looool). But gameplay also is so good that I want to kill everything in that game anyway no matter how hard it is.

And forza Juve, the greatest club outside England/Finland. I really hope you beat Dortmund
You were a good human bean with the first sentence until I saw the second...

Finished Majora's Mask, it's a great game. Still think I prefer Ocarina tho.

Nah.
http://community.eidosmontreal.com/blogs/dawn-engine

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I heard a rumour that its getting announced by a magazine next month

or the month after I can't remember

dont tell ANYONE
don't worry hixxy, you can trust me

OH BABYY

This whole post is music to my ears <3
SAY WHAT! Dont you lie to me Xpike i will stab you in the butt i swear

Clegg said:
I think it's only a matter of time. Deus Ex: Human Revolution was a success. We're in the era of franchises and blockbuster sequels. Think we'll see another one soon enough.
but you know Square, they would rather divert their resources to other mediocre/once noble franchises

Scum

Found my DS copy of Chrono Trigger. Playing through it again along side Majora's Mask. What a time!

Did Wolfenstein sell well? I hope it did, I didn't know it was from the team that made Riddick!!!!!

Not sure what 'selling well' in next gen means, prob an absurd number..

"Selling well" usually means 4 million+ sold.

but you know Square, they would rather divert their resources to other mediocre/once noble franchises

Tomb Raider
Just Cause
Deus Ex
Hitman
Sleeping Dogs

They've done a great job at quietly expanding their portfolio of IPs. Final Fantasy can do one now. Bunch of bellends run that franchise.

Clegg

don't worry hixxy, you can trust me

OH BABYY

This whole post is music to my ears <3

SAY WHAT! Dont you lie to me Xpike i will stab you in the butt i swear

A lot of Square's decision making over the last decade has bordered on incompetent, but even they can't fail to miss an obvious money making opportunity. Best thing they've done in years is purchasing Eidos. We'll get a Deus Ex sequel eventually. Penny wise even posted a link to the Eidos announcement, the game itself is probably years from releases. It'll come out eventually tho.

YES SCU..

..-_-

Oh fuck that's terrible, I hope not. Rarely do you see games selling that many now I think

Think it was Tomb Raider where they expected it to sell well over10m, and they were fretting because it only sold 5 or so. Who the fuck does their market research and alanysis?

Pennywise

Oh fuck that's terrible, I hope not. Rarely do you see games selling that many now I think

Nah m8.
Wolfenstein had a pretty small budget, and it sold well.
As I said, I bet they're already working on the next title.
They need to step up a bit though, Wolfenstein had alot of fortune with the drought, the competition with the next title is gonna be bigger.

Kassu

Banned
You were a good human bean with the first sentence until I saw the second..
I generally don't like most German teams because Arsenal has played against them so many times in recent years and most of those games have been really frustrating to watch.

Also I like watching Juve and would love to see them go further in CL for once.

If Sleeping Dogs is a dead franchise, I'm gonna go postal.

Sleeping Dogs had its problems, but was fucking boss and has the framework to become second only to GTA

Scum

I still believe that the reason why Deus Ex:HR turned out great was because it was too late in production for SquareEnix to fuck up.

YES SCU..

..-_-

&#128539;

These goons spend sooo much making games nowadays that selling 1.5m copies is not deemed good enough. Sega weren't happy with Alien Isolation selling around that mark.

Well FFXIV is doing well now after the re launch at least.

We're closer to celebrating the 10th year anniversary of that game. &#128530;

I hope The Order gets a metacritic of 65/100, and sells 7m copies.

Some people on this forum need reminding that GAF is not representative of the average gamer

Pennywise

Some people on this forum need reminding that GAF is not representative of the average gamer

This has been already proven over and over again.

Watchdogs sold a shit ton, AC Unity sold alot despite the medicore reviews and alot of voices from different communites.

Fifa continues to stay up the charts, despite being more broken than last years version.

Personally I hope they'll get another chance and will put out a great sequel.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Tomb Raider
Just Cause
Deus Ex
Hitman
Sleeping Dogs

They've done a great job at quietly expanding their portfolio of IPs. Final Fantasy can do one now. Bunch of bellends run that franchise.
I absolutely LOVEDD Just Cause 2, the grappling hook, parachute and DESTROY ALL gameplay was so fun and addictive. I don't remember actually finishing it, but it was the most fun I have ever had in a genuine open world game

A lot of Square's decision making over the last decade has bordered on incompetent, but even they can't fail to miss an obvious money making opportunity. Best thing they've done in years is purchasing Eidos. We'll get a Deus Ex sequel eventually. Penny wise even posted a link to the Eidos announcement, the game itself is probably years from releases. It'll come out eventually tho.

I don't like eventuallys, eventually means 2017. Who knows if am even alive by then ;_;

Think it was Tomb Raider where they expected it to sell well over10m, and they were fretting because it only sold 5 or so. Who the fuck does their market research and alanysis?

Did TR ever sell that many before? :lool

Nah m8.
Wolfenstein had a pretty small budget, and it sold well.
As I said, I bet they're already working on the next title.
They need to step up a bit though, Wolfenstein had alot of fortune with the drought, the competition with the next title is gonna be bigger.

Small budget? It doesn't show! Well that's great news! I loved (understatement) their Riddick games so I wish them all the best

Probably be shit, just like Hitman Absolution was. That cunt publisher doesn't get that the changes you have to make to sell mass market are at odds with the mechanics of their games.

Remember downloading that leaked preview build and realising Human Revolution was the real deal?

What a time to be a PC bro that was.

Meier

If Sleeping Dogs is a dead franchise, I'm gonna go postal.

Sleeping Dogs had its problems, but was fucking boss and has the framework to become second only to GTA

I agree -- I thought it was fantastic. It was about the only open world "real life" game where I went out of my way to actually try and get collectables (Crackdown too but that's a pretty different game). I thought it was absolutely brilliant and loved the driving and how effective shooting was done while doing so. That'll be very disappointing if there isn't another one.

Scum

Reviews for The Order is tomorrow right? It's bad to say this but I hope there's a cull in the review thread. It's gone beyond a joke now. It's fucking pathetic.

YES HITCH!

FootballFan

I absolutely LOVEDD Just Cause 2, the grappling hook, parachute and DESTROY ALL gameplay was so fun and addictive. I don't remember actually finishing it, but it was the most fun I have ever had in a genui open world game

Holy shit

Yes jurt!!

Terrible story.
Terrible voice acting.

Absolutely sensational game.

Spent so many hours destroying things and playing shit out of it.

One trophy away from the platinum trophy

Can't wait for jc3

"my name is bolo santosi "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U-BPDDDSto

The voice acting.

Kill me

Me and my brother still say 'My name is Bolo Santosi' to eachother when we notice a particularly poor piece of acting, or a voice that doesn't fit in a TV show, film or game

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Probably be shit, just like Hitman Absolution was. That cunt publisher doesn't get that the changes you have to make to sell mass market are at odds with the mechanics of their games.

Remember downloading that leaked preview build and realising Human Revolution was the real deal?

What a time to be a PC bro that was.

Recommending it to you and watching you fall in love with it was one of my proudest GAF moments (and I don't have too many)

actually that's probably the only one

I'll be very unhappy if Bloodborne gets rid of all of the nice armour you can get in the Souls games. Even if it doesn't really fit the aesthetic

edit: How Yurt spends his weekends

:p

Oh I wish.

Can't figure out how to pee in that.

..they pee IN that dont they?

Pennywise

I absolutely LOVEDD Just Cause 2, the grappling hook, parachute and DESTROY ALL gameplay was so fun and addictive. I don't remember actually finishing it, but it was the most fun I have ever had in a genuine open world game
I'm more curious about their other game Mad Max.

Small budget? It doesn't show! Well that's great news! I loved (understatement) their Riddick games so I wish them all the best

They are a pretty small studio, so you won't have to pay like 300+ developers.
And they created The Darkness back in the day <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom