• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
You could tell this keeper was shit the moment he had his first touch tonight. No surprise he fucked up.

Superman

My 6 year old son said RVP would get a hat trick tonight. I should have listened. Don't worry though... I'll post his tips when he gives me them.

Kenka

Crushing Olympiakos like the bug that they are. Just makes me even more confused about our first leg performance.

There is definitely something off about ManU this year. But like many said it before, it is the richest club in the world and they won't go down any time soon.

justjohn

Imagine utd wiinning this trophy and denying fourth placed liverpool entry.
In fact, I would gladly give up chelsea winning the champions league for this scenario to happen.

Walshy

Imagine utd wiinning this trophy and denying fourth placed liverpool entry.
In fact, I would gladly give up chelsea winning the champions league for this scenario to happen.
Well seen as we are wining the league, it would most likely happen to Arsenal.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Every United fan thought this would be a pushover when we drew them. If Fergie was still here the 2nd leg would have been a formality.
Every supporter of every other squad in the CL will think of you as the pushover and second leg formality in the next round.

Glad to see RVP shutting up some idiots. All he needs is time on the ball.

We're gonna do this, I think. Olympiakos look intimidated by the occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom