• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god.

7 years of that trashy gold Chevy logo.

ibbaRRaKnKXTRp.gif

EmiPrime

Raphael Honigstein ‏@honigstein 2h
Re Dyke: Bundesliga clubs are currently moving away from B teams (seen as too expensive) and towards the loan-system....

Raphael Honigstein ‏@honigstein 1h
It looks as if most BL clubs will cease operating B team over the next few years

jesalr

No way. The chevy logo is as bad as it gets. It's worse than having the Burger King logo on a shirt.

The AIA logo itself isn't awful (if a little comic sans-y) but it's red. I just want one fucking logo that doesn't have red on it. It's an Arsenal colour. It's shit. Stop it Levy.

Carbonox

I always question myself for every purchase decision I made. Games are the only purchases I don't do that. I just go ahead and buy them. Things that won't get used straight away or are for a particular time (Blu-Rays, clothes, etc.) I always end up second-guessing myself. Fucking annoying. has helped me become good at saving money though. Everyone needs a splurge every now and then though, right ?

I do wonder if it's an age thing or wages thing. I earn more as I get older and the more I earn the more inclined I am to hoard it in my bank account and not spend.

This is me all over. I think it's an age thing first and foremost. As I got older my inclination to spend as I earn fell to non-existent levels, though responsibilities increase as you age so priorities go elsewhere. Some people are morons and ignore that though.,

Lightning

Banned
If I was a Liverpool fan I wouldn't lose hope. Big Sam will have a plan for City and nothing pleases him more than winding up a big boy. He would love the feather in his cap of denying City their title. You can imagine how many times he would bring it up.. and rub City's noses in it.

If I was a Liverpool fan I wouldn't lose hope. Big Sam will have a plan for City and nothing pleases him more than winding up a big boy. He would love the feather in his cap of denying City their title. You can imagine how many times he would bring it up.. and rub City's noses in it.

Nah

If we needed them to draw I'd think we have like a 10% chance.

No chance whatsoever that West Ham win though.

Turok_TTZ

Benz decline is the result of a combination of January, Clasicos, Bayern and most of all extremely poor rotation. Fuck January in particular.

Benz started every single game in january with almost breaks. :facepalm: Farsa and Bayern tapped out w/e energy he had left and at bayern he was already over his limits.

I am quite frankly surprised Benzema has not had a major injury so far because Carlo is really pushing him. CR7 and Di maria already breaking down... If Benz doesnt get the rest he needs... how long before he will start breaking down too?

only the defense has seen proper rotation. midfield somewhat but frontline is failure.

I am happy to hear Di maria will make it to lisbon. early reports said he was going to not only miss the cl final, but the wc so I was very concerned... Pepe not sure and CR7 well he too needs a rest. same as benz though not as bad.

Ingeniero

I don't think so mate.
They only need to draw, at home.
It's over.

King_Moc

Banned

No point having hope only to be disappointed at this stage. We'll almost certainly beat Newcastle, but City losing at home to West Ham? Do you see the highest paid team in world sport bottling it? No chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom