• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

I felt bad for threesixty when we bought Lambert, I'll feel equally bad if we take Lallana.

I'd feel fucking horrendous for the lad if his future dreams were hijacked by the human Maris Piper.

Arnie

BpitE8yIAAA9_hA.png

Elchele

darknil sent me a couple of trial ps+ codes, hopefully one of those will work. So if anyone wants to play FIFA 14 (ps4) tonight, I'm in

Living in Wembley is fucking horrendous on the weekend miles on end of traffic. Takes an hour to go what would usually take 10 mins. Fucking One Direction.

I actually have only played 3 games of it and none since last weekend. Haven't had much time to play PS4 this week.. finally tried Watch Dogs last night after having it since launch day.

I've only been playing fifa as I've had the week off don't normally have much time to game.

Linius

That's a pretty good record! Many quitters on pc fifa?

Not so much actually. Though one guy did quit this afternoon.

jbbeqTFEK2FKQa.jpg

But you probably get why, last minute quitter :p

Do I still have you on Steam? I can do it whenever.

Yes we are, my Steam is ready. Hit me up. Just whatsapp or something for what I need to do again :p

I have my work laptop, my personal laptop and a newer personal one to replace the old one cos it's inevitably gonna die at some point probably.

i iz well quipped innit

No you're not, if none of those three can handle The Witcher :p

3Sixty

Guardian saying Koeman and Bruce 3Sixty

That's like a choice between a Wispa and a poo

I had heard Bruce a few weeks back...

Koeman pls...

I felt bad for threesixty when we bought Lambert, I'll feel equally bad if we take Lallana.

I'd feel fucking horrendous for the lad if his future dreams were hijacked by the human Maris Piper.

:lol

:(

Living in Wembley is fucking horrendous on the weekend miles on end of traffic. Takes an hour to go what would usually take 10 mins. Fucking One Direction.

Not to mention its a fucking shit hole.

IceCold

Cristiano Ronaldo & Raul Meireles return to training.
Pepe continues with recovery, his injury requires more time to recover.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/91/port...19/portugal-boosted-by-ronaldo-return?ICID=OP
MeirelesRonadlo.jpg

http://www.abola.pt/nnh/destaque.aspx?id=482332&zona=1

Any decent manager would want to give the best treatment to their ailing players instead of risking aggrivating their injuries in a friendly.

Look what happened to Ribery, France lost their best player.

Personally, I would not make CR7 or Meireles play their last friendly vs Ireland. I don't care about the fans in New Jersey.
What is best for the team is to be 100% for the WC, not friendlies.

Maybe it's just to see how fit they are. I doubt they'll play the entire game.

A27Fx3d.jpg

Arnie

Oh fuck England honduras is tonight?! I thought it was tomorrow :( I'm at work until 11

fuck this
I'm heading to the pub with a great bunch of lads to eat linguine, drink Peroni, and watch Adam Lallana.

It'll be the most continental thing since the invention of the toastie maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom