• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_my9t95vV4r1s8bq6mo4_1280.jpg

'offsides'

'line judge'

'the offense'

Oh, you crazy Yanks

Linius

I loved their Letterman performance, how enthusiastic DL was at the end :lol

Yeah it's funny how that single TV gig made them stars all of a sudden. These guys have been putting out great albums for years now and Samuel has always been crazy like that on stage :p

King_Moc

Banned
They really need to just pick a list of the worlds best referee's, rather than just getting some clueless chancer from each country.

FootballFan

What does this even mean?

He was actually good back then and it's as if you all remember him that way and think he's still like that. He isn't.

Wedward, it's obvious you don't watch either of them and only remember Alonso from Liverpool.

You win though, he is much better.

Does anyone really think Busquets is a better passer than Alonso?

Often quicker to release the ball, less likely to underhit one and sell a teammate short, less likely to fail to spot an opposition player and accidentally pass it to them.

Alonso's passing is obviously more accurate at 20+ yards, and he attempts far more difficult passes than Busquets, difficult passes which make it to their target 90% of the time

Like comparing Gerrard's passing to Allen's.

Wilbur

Banned
He was actually good back then and it's as if you all remember him that way and think he's still like that. He isn't.

Wedward, it's obvious you don't watch either of them and only remember Alonso from Liverpool.

You win though, he is much better.

Alonso was great at the Euros, especially the final. Had a good season this year I think, his range of passing is still class. Modric is better but no one is saying that's not the case.

wedward

This has definitely been his worst season, but the rest of his time at Madrid he has been great. I don't know why you are arguing tackling, awareness and positioning. I said passing.

Put your glasses on grandpa.

wedward

Often quicker to release the ball, less likely to underhit one and sell a teammate short, less likely to fail to spot an opposition player and accidentally pass it to them.

Alonso's passing is obviously more accurate at 20+ yards, and he attempts far more difficult passes than Busquets, difficult passes which make it to their target 90% of the time

Like comparing Gerrard's passing to Allen's.

And I would say Gerrard is the better passer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom