• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

I know what he's saying. Cazorla or Podolski are likely to leave with Sanchez arrival. Something few Arsenal fans will care about because Sanchez upgrades the crap out of both of them.

Sanchez is an amazing buy. You get Suarez.

Alexis is brilliant and still young(25). He has been on fire for at least a year now.

He was so good at udinese. When I watched udinese vs Milan, I said "who is that guy? Barca pls'

GQman2121

Banned
Just had a thunder storm end and the sky was this insane color of yellow for like ten minutes while the sun set.

iF9BZUac9BfpJ.JPG

As opposed to Mata/Kagawa/Sneijder/Gotze's MAD tracking..

He's a number 10, that's what they (don't) do.

Kagawa has gotten better at defending. He was already good at pressing due to his Dortmund days, but at United we don't do that. On the wing, he wasn't used to having to track back that much and was shit his first season. He improved a lot on defense last season. Probably 2nd best after Valencia when it comes to defense.

wedward

Wilshere played more games as one of the 3 behind the striker last year then he played in centre mid.

And this post goes out to both of you because honestly you're both talking about real life football as if you're playing a game of football manager or something lol. You can't just go out and buy slightly better world class players and bench all the world class players you already have and expect them to be happy sat on the bench. It's just a fact of life, most of them will want to leave and it's asinine to argue otherwise.

Lol. You think Ox and Theo are world class?

wedward

If you don't then that means Arsenal only have as many world class players as people have butt cheeks.

Aww, you are worried about your English boys.

Correct.

Ozil, Sanchez, Ramsey, Wilshere, Ox are the only current first team players we have that I think are irreplaceable or we would incredibly stupid to get rid of.

doicare

Correct.

Ozil, Sanchez, Ramsey, Wilshere, Ox, Gibbs are the only current first team players we have that I think are irreplaceable or we would incredibly stupid to get rid of.
Lol so expect over half your squad to leave in the near future then, this is better than playing a fantasy game of football manager.

wedward

Lol so expect over half your squad to leave in the near future then, this is better than playing a fantasy game of football manager.

Where did I say that?

Your mom must have been too busy telling you what a smart boy you are to teach you to read.

Lightning

Banned
Aww, you are worried about your English boys.

Correct.

Ozil, Sanchez, Ramsey, Wilshere, Ox are the only current first team players we have that I think are irreplaceable or we would incredibly stupid to get rid of.
Gibbs and Koscielny as well. Would be dumb to lose either of those and Walcott top if he gets his pre injury form back.

doicare

Where did I say that?

Your mom must have been too busy telling you what a smart boy you are to teach you to read.
I see you've failed to understand what i've said again, the amount of good players you expect to either sit on the bench or leave is in the realms of playing a fantasy game of football manager, it's laughable.

wedward

I see you've failed to understand what i've said again, the amount of good players you expect to either sit on the bench or leave is in the realms of playing a fantasy game of football manager, it's laughable.

When was the last time Manchester United deserved to lose a game?

Do you find people enjoy conversing with you?

See, the goal is to have only 10 good players.

All substitutes are supposedly to be absolute dogshit, because if they weren't dogshit they would want to start at a club right?

So, you get 10 good players. Then you get dogshit. Then you cross you fingers and hope that no one ever gets hurt. Premier League CHAMPIONS

Barzul

See, the goal is to have only 10 good players.

All substitutes are supposedly to be absolute dogshit, because if they weren't dogshit they would want to start at a club right?

So, you get 10 good players. Then you get dogshit. Then you cross you fingers and hope that no one ever gets hurt. Premier League CHAMPIONS

Awaiting doicare's response to this one.

Why are people going so crazy over that Chinese girl?

Have they never seen a woman before?

She's not even that good looking anyway

Fake tits and caked in makeup

Bet she's boring as fuck too

FootballFan

Fucking MarceLol.

ridiculous dive.

For the 2nd(?) goal, he was LITERALLY 4 meters further behind than the rest of the Brazil defenders. Kept every german onside lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom