• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

faridmon

I love how incredibly beautiful their phones are.

For the most part they just seem so iterative. I can't get excited about a RAM/CPU bump, I just can't.

To be fair, their battery life seems to be increasing with each iterative and the camera as whole have gotten so much better. I just wish they wouldn't increase the size of those phones.

and yes, they are quite pretty, and I love the style of WP8

Splatt

Anyone have gif/video of Kolarov goal?

Found it

ib1wDSpTcs6zin.gif

K1LLER7

Gonna be hilarious when Kagawa actually plays and you knobends remember that he's done nothing in a Man Utd shirt to prove that he should be in the team
Giggs has had his chance, played shit. Try Kagawa, if he plays bad, try Januzaj. He won't play bad because he's the GOAT.

L1NETT

I think the thing that is most frustrating about Roy and past England managers is that big club syndrome is still so evident. Young, Milner and the like wouldn't get a sniff if they didn't play for the title challengers. Why can't he see that Lambert esque stature players are just as good, and pick more of them and even some players in the championship.

Shrug.

WIlshere has been abysmal. Doing nothing but running into trouble and fouling them

He has been pretty poor, but apart from Lambert everyone has. And they have targeted the fuck out of Wilshere, seeing as he is our best midfielder.

Randdalf

I think the thing that is most frustrating about Roy and past England managers is that big club syndrome is still so evident. Young, Milner and the like wouldn't get a sniff if they didn't play for the title challengers. Why can't he see that Lambert esque stature players are just as good, and pick more of them and even some players in the championship.

Shrug.

Kevin Phillips could do a job

Gonna be hilarious when Kagawa actually plays and you knobends remember that he's done nothing in a Man Utd shirt to prove that he should be in the team

He's better than Young and Giggs. He also produced more goals/assists than Welbeck. If he hasn't proven anything, than why are our wingers playing?

checkm8 m8

Arnie

I almost feel sorry for the amount of times Arsenal players appear to be writhing in agony.

The club's almost like some sort of retributive purgatory.

Shrug.

He has been pretty poor, but apart from Lambert everyone has. And they have targeted the fuck out of Wilshere, seeing as he is our best midfielder.

Based on one season that ended 16 months ago

Top Bottom