• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Randdalf

I love how FIFA games are constantly marketed and sold based on how realistic they are... when gameplay consists of 10 minute matches that usually end with more than 4 goals scored.

spidye

best week ever?

bayern beating lolfsburg, new star trek trailer, new superman trailer and a new daft punk single

yaaaaaayyyyy

best week ever?

bayern beating lolfsburg, new star trek trailer, new superman trailer and a new daft punk single

yaaaaaayyyyy

You forgot the important part : København pretty much securing the league and CL next season.

Although anyone, even bayern, beating Wolfsburg is good news.

I love how FIFA games are constantly marketed and sold based on how realistic they are... when gameplay consists of 10 minute matches that usually end with more than 4 goals scored.

Yeah, a 90 minute match with 2 goals sounds fun as hell to play.

You're not a game designer are you?

Slizz

And yet out of all sports games(racing games don't count) IMO it still is the most realistic.

Nothing like playing NBA2k13 and having a 64-60 final score....

Or spamming a simple slant up the middle for a TD in Madden.

Although I don't have a PS3 so maybe MLB The Show is the most realistic.

Randdalf

Yeah, a 90 minute match with 2 goals sounds fun as hell to play.

You're not a game designer are you?

Urgh, that's not the point. People at my school used to argue about what was more realistic Pro Evo or FIFA, and the thing is that neither of them are, because they're games and have to be fun to play - it was a futile discussion.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Padoin is going to win more Serie A titles than Totti.

Padoin-goal-celebration_Fiorentina.jpg

21 years(?), feels bad Totti.

Started reading A Song of Fire and Ice. God, it's so good.

Urgh, that's not the point. People at my school used to argue about what was more realistic Pro Evo or FIFA, and the thing is that neither of them are, because they're games and have to be fun to play - it was a futile discussion.

Elements of realism are important I think. The trick is to strike the balance between realism and fun, and Fifa has been doing a better job of it for years now.

Zabojnik

He was yelling at Pirlo the other day.

MY CUNT

As far as I'm concerned, as long as he keeps running up and down our right flank like a fucking swiss train, he can yell at whoever he wants. I would prefer to see him play as a RB though. WE HAVE TO GO BACK, YURT. 4-3-3 is the way to go.

He's on loan at some Portugese club IIRC. Probably tearing it up in that league. I'm sure he'll be in the running for player of the year awards and such.

Not even close to being in the top 30 best players in the league. Scored twice in 15 games, made a couple of good sprints but nothing else.

arkon

The talented Cornelius is very much part of that new generation, a fact that has not gone unnoticed by clubs across Europe. Somewhat taken aback by the interest he is generating, and comparisons to Nicklas Bendtner the up-and-coming striker said: “I’m just myself and I’d rather not be compared to anyone. I’m focusing on my club for the time being and I’m not thinking about my future. We’ll just have to see what tomorrow brings.”

I'd be livid with such a comparison.

Oh hey guys, founds myself a formation:

----------------------LindegaDe God---------------------------

Wafa------------Smalling-------------Phones------------Butters

AV7---------Carrick--------------------Cleverley----------Nani

----------------------------Roonoire-----------------------------

------------------------------RVP----------------------------------

Top Bottom