• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threesome? Gimme 5 min to do my hair ^.^

I got a haircut today. My normal place was closed for the day (no idea why), so went to another place. Found this middle eastern guy and it was super cheap too, hell yeah, he kept complimenting me about my beautiful hair too and I'm pretty sure he wanted me. He paid so much detail to every little piece of hair, and at times really just Brentoned me, touching all over my face for no good reason.

Definitely going back there next time.

The chick that usually does my haircut got psoriasis too and it's often visible on her hands, and all I can think about when she cuts my hair is if her pussy is also that dry. It's a shame cause she looks fairly alright. I'm just glad I finally found this gay guy who appreciates my hair.

Suen

I've had a fucking well decent time. Just chilling naked in my room now. There isn't even a window for fucks sake.

#miasanmia
You know what this means, right?

#Wilbrraped

I got a haircut today. My normal place was closed for the day (no idea why), so went to another place. Found this middle eastern guy and it was super cheap too, hell yeah, he kept complimenting me about my beautiful hair too and I'm pretty sure he wanted me. He paid so much detail to every little piece of hair, and at times really just Brentoned me, touching all over my face for no good reason.

The chick that usually does my haircut got psoriasis too and it's often visible on her hands, and all I can think about when she cuts my hair is if her pussy is also that dry. It's a shame cause she looks fairly alright.
Why don't you just ask her? Follow it up by telling her she looks decent.

So proud of Athletico

Lool so fucking pathetic.

But you didn't park the bus now did you? When they keep ball in your half you're FORCED to lineup in this shape. You can't fucking defend with FOUR all the time.

I hope one day when Pep's team win the opposition manager complains about their high pressing just to take the piss.

kingkaiser

Pulga was totally stanning Atletico earlier.

Seriously, and then even going mad because someone spells the name wrong. It's just like a Dortmund Fan would go on rampage because someone would call their biggest local rival Schlacke...totally hilarious.

Wilbur

Banned
Pep moaning already?

You know what this means, right?

#Wilbrraped

Why don't you just ask her? Follow it up by telling her she looks decent.

Lool no way, there's no air in here. I'd melt to death.

Breakfast finishes at half 9, that's well early. My train isn't until 5 to 1!

Clegg

Pep moaning already?

Lool no way, there's no air in here. I'd melt to death.

Breakfast finishes at half 9, that's well early. My train isn't until 5 to 1!
I hope you have your tour of the Manchester United museum organised. And then a trip to the megastore!

That's what United want from you.

pulga

Banned
Seriously, and then even going mad because someone spells the name wrong. It's just like a Dortmund Fan would go on rampage because someone would call their biggest local rival Schlacke...totally hilarious.

lolwut

its an affront to the spanish language, just trying to educate your troglodytes

but ok lets start calling it bayer munchkin because #yolo

and fyi, i wasnt even watching the barca-atletico match you dim pair of mangos lol

rvy

Banned
YES

YES

YES

BELIEVE IN MOYEEZEH

super-dupervbupe.gif

CAN LOVE BLOOM ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD?

Wilbur

Banned
I hope you have your tour of the Manchester United museum organised. And then a trip to the megastore!

That's what United want from you.

Museum's got free entry at the moment. And the megastore is 20 percent off if you're a member

I'm fucking killing shit before it's even begun, son

No Manc slags can smell your cock.

Washed it this morning anyway m8. I'm going straight to work from Manchester and then out tomorrow night, the bird who wants my dingle is going.

now is the time

Linius

So there's this manager in the Eredivisie who managed small time Frysian club Cambuur Leeuwarden. Now he signed a contract to become the manager of big time Frysian club and biggest rival Heerenveen for next season. Fans of Cambuur called him out for being an NSB'er, that's a group of Dutch people who sided with the Germans during World War II...

And tonight word came out he isn't going to finish the season with Cambuur because the situation became unworkable.

dvTQaQ4.jpg

pulga

Banned
So there's this manager in the Eredivisie who managed small time Frysian club Cambuur Leeuwarden. Now he signed a contract to become the manager of big time Frysian club and biggest rival Heerenveen for next season. Fans of Cambuur called him out for being an NSB'er, that's a group of Dutch people who sided with the Germans during World War II...

And tonight word came out he isn't going to finish the season with Cambuur because the situation became unworkable.

dvTQaQ4.jpg

ive got a honduran pal living in leeuwarden always telling me to visit but im afraid because it sounds shady and i dont wanna get #taken

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
RVY IS FULL OF WIN AHAHAHAHAHAH

The chick that usually does my haircut got psoriasis too and it's often visible on her hands, and all I can think about when she cuts my hair is if her pussy is also that dry. It's a shame cause she looks fairly alright. I'm just glad I finally found this gay guy who appreciates my hair.

I hope one day when Pep's team win the opposition manager complains about their high pressing just to take the piss.

thread on fire :lol :lol :lol :lol

Wooden what happened to you baby? You've changed after Copenhagen's loss looool it's like you're a different person now :lol

I'm watching gameplay for Goat simulator now.

I need this.

GB playing it on unprofessional fridays was fantastic. First thing Vinny did was lick another goats anus.

Will wait until it's 2 euros though.

thread on fire :lol :lol :lol :lol

Wooden what happened to you baby? You've changed after Copenhagen's loss looool it's like you're a different person now :lol

The real me died.

Linius

GB playing it on unprofessional fridays was fantastic. First thing Vinny did was lick another goats anus.

Will wait until it's 2 euros though.

Yeah, not gonna put in a tenner now. But it looks funny as hell :lol
Not for too long though I suppose

Splatt

IS IT SO HARD TO GET IT RIGHT SWEET WOODEN

ITS ONE EXTRA KEYBOARD PRESS THEY INSIST ON DOING INSTEAD OF MAKING THEIR LIVES EASIER BY CUTTING BACK

lolwut

its an affront to the spanish language, just trying to educate your troglodytes

but ok lets start calling it bayer munchkin because #yolo

and fyi, i wasnt even watching the barca-atletico match you dim pair of mangos lol

ibcgkVf6RX0px1.gif

holy moly you're on a roll

I get grumpy and say mean stuff I don't mean when I'm bored :lol:

Fuck Bayern :D

two 1-1 draws. glad i skipped these match. football comes alive tomorrow.

edit: and fuck you, i'll make the next thread with NO PL REFERENCES! deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom