• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So what if it's an EPL title :lol who cares guys

Personally I'd go with:

OT19: SUP LURKERS! WE LOVE U PLS POST xoxox

Wilbur

Banned
When young came on I just sighed so loud

Seriously tho fuck the stewards. Bayern fans standing, chanting, gesticulating at us all the time. When we scored a few of us cheered and then cheered in their direction and the steward pulled some bloke in front of me out to talk to him

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
When young came on I just sighed so loud

Seriously tho fuck the stewards. Bayern fans standing, chanting, gesticulating at us all the time. When we scored a few of us cheered and then cheered in their direction and the steward pulled some bloke in front of me out to talk to him
They don't know how to tell them to sit down in German perhaps

Meier

Demichellis and his son. D'awwwwwwwwwwww.

Really sweet moment. I think they purposely had him and Dzeko on it primarily to make the fans like them more. :p

City are through to the 2-legged U-21 league cup final versus Reading. Hopefully we can manage a double! Right there in the regular season standings as well.

pulga

Banned
guys pls we've had that "no title" = "arsenal" joke done at least 3 times already
Uus4Plt.png

spidye

two 1-1 draws. glad i skipped these match. football comes alive tomorrow.

edit: and fuck you, i'll make the next thread with NO PL REFERENCES! deal with it.

pls save us based lambda

no PL title anymore. I'd rather see the queen getting plowed by moyes than see another PL title giving those brits the false impression that their joke league is actually relevant.
tomorrow their last team in this competition is going to get Ibra'd

Wilbur

Banned
pls save us based lambda

no PL title anymore. I'd rather see the queen getting plowed by moyes than see another PL title giving those brits the false impression that their joke league is actually relevant.

Last team in the competition lol

Your team just got schooled by David Moyes

Simmer

The fuck

Down

Tc91

pls save us based lambda

image.php

pls save us based lambda

the team that finished 7th last season and got eliminated by Zenit is on the top of the table.

comedy league indeed, my kraut friend.

arkon

Some really good goals tonight. Loved that Schweinstiger finish. Orgasmic. Almost as good as the Iniesta assist for Neymar. hhnnnnnngggggggg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I really wish someone would give Wellbeck a slap and tell him he is too talented to be as shit as he is infront of goal, its criminal, you can forgive him for missing but trying chips in a champions league knockout game when you have a third of the possession, not on. Hard to believe where Sturridge is now and where Wellbeck has faltered, he has all the natural talent in the world and genuine pace to worry defenders, it would be a damn shame if he ends up a burnout because he cant shoot.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Thank fuck United is an English team

Or else Bayern would have announced the the signing of Vidic, Evra, Rio, Nani and Welbeck before the 2nd leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom